• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 |OT| The time has come, and so have Wii!

mugwhump

So if Amazon just shipped it and the estimated delivery date is Monday what are the odds of me getting it tomorrow?

I'll just pick it up somewhere else if it doesn't come and return it.

AdanVC

Gamers!

The bloody bastards told me that "Nintendo delayed" Bayonetta 2

While Gameplanet will have the game tomorrow, even some will do midnight launch on the game ):

Hola! :) haha

Holaa! :D

Ughghgh why Gamers have to say that type of lies when clearly other stores will have the game tomorrow? Riiioooooooooot to Gamerss haha.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
crap game will not buy

Monocle

Aww yes, less than a day and this game will be mine! Bayonetta 2 was the only reason I needed to buy a Wii U. The wait for this game was more painful than any other, for sure.

Great OT, BTW.

rugioh

Banned
4lo9681.jpg

Gonna get into this shiet first thing tomorrow afternoon.

Squishy3

He really ought to take the former as a good thing.

It means that he has managed to improve upon perfection.
He'd be sad because he didn't direct Bayonetta 2, meaning Hashimoto surpassed him. But someone saying they liked Bayo 1 more meant Hashimoto didn't surpass Kamiya. :p He'd feel sad for Hashimoto if more people said they preferred Bayo 1.

Just in the middle of my first playthrough and I have an important piece of information regarding acquiring new weapons that I think those that played Bayonetta 1 might like to know. It is a spoiler though, albeit very mild and more of a useful hint.

Unlike Bayonetta 1 Angel Hymn LP pieces, the things that get you new weapons, are not always on the same level.

And a genuine weapon spoiler

OMG I JUST GOT A WONDER YELLOW ESQUE HAMMER. IT'S FREAKING HAMMER TIME. I love heavy style weapons in action games

Laconic

Banned
Yeah, but he wasn't involved in Bayonetta 2 as much as in Bayonetta 1. He only directed the first one.

But is not his game.

He'd be sad because he didn't direct Bayonetta 2, meaning Hashimoto surpassed him. But someone saying they liked Bayo 1 more meant Hashimoto didn't surpass Kamiya. :p He'd feel sad for Hashimoto if more people said they preferred Bayo 1.

It's still his creation, his baby, his vision.

It is something to be proud of - the positive evolution of his ideas.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
My issue with the Accolades trailer is that it has too many quotes and not enough 10/10s, haha. In my mind quotes are what you use when the number score is not up to par, but you're able to grab a few nice quotes in a sea of bad ones.

Top Bottom