• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 |OT| The time has come, and so have Wii!

Pacific, Nintendo HQ is in Washington. The game will be available at midnight Pacific.

Awww fuck! I am picking this up through eShop I've decided. I have $15 in my account from the Digital Deluxe Promotion that has been sitting there for months, so I may as well use it now.

What is the size of Bayonetta 2? Just want to make sure I have enough space. Does the digital version come with Bayo 1 as well??

Ugh, so 3am EST? FUUUUU

OuterLimits

Ugh. Why must I work Friday evening. Hopefully Amazon is on time with the delivery. Fantasy Life comes out tomorrow as well. Will be a fun weekend.

Meesh

I'm so ready I got layed off early just to revel in pre launch glory.

Well, not really.

But diggity-doodly this is a swell thread and I'm hype as balls just to be here. :)

Awww fuck! I am picking this up through eShop I've decided. I have $15 in my account from the Digital Deluxe Promotion that has been sitting there for months, so I may as well use it now.

What is the size of Bayonetta 2? Just want to make sure I have enough space. Does the digital version come with Bayo 1 as well??

Ugh, so 3am EST? FUUUUU

Anyone have an idea of the download size for Bayonetta 2? Also if it is actually 3am EST for release tonight?

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
OMG its finally happening

This is going to be the greatest game of all time

Naar

I plan to buy Bayonetta 2 as a download, but a while ago i did the same for Hyrule Warriors (my first retail download on Wii U) and had issues with my HDD (power loss) and ended up having to move it to the Wii U internal memory.

Now I fixed my HDD issue and want to download Bayonetta 2 and 1 on that same HDD but what will happen when the Wii U detects 2 copies of Hyrule Warriors and can i move Hyrule Warriors that is on the Wii U to the HDD including the save files? Do I delete Hyrule Warriors on the HDD first before i plug it in? Do I reformat the HDD? (it has nothing except Zelda)

Sorry if it sounds confusing, but i want to use a HDD for all future retail downloads and want to fix this little mess i have right now

Darksheik

Can someone please explain me quicky how the multiplayer works?
I have been playing with a CPU betting some halos but I miserably lost all the time.
I don't understand what I am supposed to do in order to win, as all the enemies always died pretty quickly. Help? :D

Monocle

Can someone please explain me quicky how the multiplayer works?
I have been playing with a CPU betting some halos but I miserably lost all the time.
I don't understand what I am supposed to do in order to win, as all the enemies always died pretty quickly. Help? :D
I don't actually have the game yet, but from what I've seen, whoever earns the best score via combos and overall performance wins the pool of halos that were bet at the start. Winner takes all.

Try to keep your combo going for an entire battle. You want to get the multiplier as high as possible.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
I don't actually have the game yet, but from what I've seen, whoever earns the best score via combos and overall performance wins the pool of halos that were bet at the start. Winner takes all.

Also if you both die in any level in a set you lose everything as far as I understood it.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
My Wii U is here. I won't really get to play this until Saturday though due to work tomorrow night. I am so ready!

Anyone else's NA Amazon shipment not showing up till tuesday or wednesday?

Mine was like that at first because release date delivery wasn't available when I placed the order, then like a week ago I switched it to something else and back to free 2-day and the delivery changed to tomorrow

I might not be able to actually get around to playing it until Sunday though

IKizzLE

So GAF should I stop playing Destiny to get into Bayo2?
Have over 200 hours logged into Destiny and have completed everything multiple times and pretty much have everything.

Just ordered a wiiu today and will hebpicking up bayo 2. Last weekend of Destiny is upon me.....

Monocle

So GAF should I stop playing Destiny to get into Bayo2?
The advantage to dropping Destiny now is that by the time you return to it, if you ever do, it'll be better. Patches, more content (in the form of DLC, but still...), etc.

Also if you both die in any level in a set you lose everything as far as I understood it.
Harsh but it makes sense. Oh well, I know I'll play the game enough to have plenty of halos to spare.

Darksheik

Try to keep your combo going for an entire battle. You want to get the multiplier as high as possible.

I see, thanks!
I would maybe have preferred that both players could benefit from winning the "card" they are playing instead of creating competition among the two players. Oh well.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I'm guessing the digital version doesn't include the first game like retail? (I read the OP, please don't hit me)
No but if you buy both games it gets discounted to $60 ($59.98).

Bayonetta 1 is $30. I think 2 is $50.

Revenile

Midnight pacific? Recent new releases have been unlocking at midnight eastern. Lame.

It might be that way, I don't know, I don't really keep up with that. All I know is they usually run on Pacific time, so it could be 9PM here and midnight Eastern.

KooopaKid

Banned
Played for 4H30 straight. It's hard to stop. The things happening on screen are insane. I replayed Bayonetta 1 on Wii U for a bit just to compare. They are really a generation apart.

Salih

found this lovely fanart:

AlC6kCW.jpg

source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46249674

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Ugh... Considering getting a Wii U just for this game. I kinda don't want a Wii U at the moment, but this is making it hard to resist...

Top Bottom