• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beachbody Workouts |OT| Gaf Does P90/X/X2, Insanity/Asylum, T-25 and More!

IrishNinja

damn Tenacious, lookin good man! fine work.

halfway through week 2, man i gotta allow more time for these workouts - i work nights so i basically get up, eat, let it digest, take some NO xplode, let that settle then workout again and its nearly time for my next shift...

Kenpo-X was easily my favorite, but i have a background in boxing so i guess that's expected. Plyo is more fun than the Insanity one, too. Ab Ripper X ive done 3 or 4 times, but i still cant hang...best i can usually do is 15-maybe 20 reps on most, but V-ups and a few others im struggling. how long before you guys could do that workout proper? especially after chest & back, i'm outta gas, haha.

oh yeah and i thought Tony was cheesey as hell at first, like a goofy steve carell trainer, but he grows on you, it's funny

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
Ab Ripper X ive done 3 or 4 times, but i still cant hang...best i can usually do is 15-maybe 20 reps on most, but V-ups and a few others im struggling. how long before you guys could do that workout proper? especially after chest & back, i'm outta gas, haha.

Like 5 or 6 months hah. My core was crap when I first started. I use a weighted plate now, but it was maybe in Sept or Oct that I could finally keep up all the way through without pausing.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Yeah, I love doing IF. I'm pretty sure I can do it permanently.

You look fine for your height and weight, just keep at it. You can't rush muscles.

Don't worry about pushing the heavy weights the whole time. You can always start heavy and go lighter if you need to. Just do what you can. My biggest suggestion would be to focus more on proper form of the exercises and worry about weight later. I got better results when I focused on doing a movement correctly, you'll feel the difference when you do it.

Other than that, make sure you're eating enough. You can't build size unless you're eating more than your body burns in a day. Just don't go overboard (like 1000 cals over maintenance) or it's pretty much guaranteed a 50/50 split of fat/muscle gain.

If anyone needed proof of how important a role diet (and timing of nutrient intake is), just one look at your results should be enough for anyone. I've been procrastinating doing leangains -- I like that you didn't sweat it worrying to much about figuring out your macro requirements. I believe I am going to start this after the holidays. Just in time for the P90X2 Phase 3 :)

And congrats, you look awesome.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
I've been feeling these past BB workouts a lot. What I love about the program is that there's just a few moves (maybe 8) per DVD, so it's easier to master and memorize them. I've been doing the workouts at a gym just with a piece of paper with the names and to write down my reps and weight.

FOOTE

damn Tenacious, lookin good man! fine work.

halfway through week 2, man i gotta allow more time for these workouts - i work nights so i basically get up, eat, let it digest, take some NO xplode, let that settle then workout again and its nearly time for my next shift...

Kenpo-X was easily my favorite, but i have a background in boxing so i guess that's expected. Plyo is more fun than the Insanity one, too. Ab Ripper X ive done 3 or 4 times, but i still cant hang...best i can usually do is 15-maybe 20 reps on most, but V-ups and a few others im struggling. how long before you guys could do that workout proper? especially after chest & back, i'm outta gas, haha.

oh yeah and i thought Tony was cheesey as hell at first, like a goofy steve carell trainer, but he grows on you, it's funny
Ab ripper x is no joke. You take a couple of those off in a row and it laughs in your face the next time you do it. Only advise I can give is to just keep at it. You'll get better at it, but if you skip it a lot it will just continue to be suuuuuper hard.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Don't approach P90X workouts trying to do it 100% right at 100% intensity for any time within the first 90 days unless you're already fit. Anytime Tony says "every does blah reps" fuck Tony and modify.

I've been doing P90X2 for basically 5 months, and I still don't do abrinome 100%. Maybe I should try...

I also wasn't able to really do Lever and L Pullup 100% (correct form, 10 reps) until about a month ago. Doing them alone I probably could a few months ago, but after all of the other moves - nope.

FOOTE

Don't approach P90X workouts trying to do it 100% right at 100% intensity for any time within the first 90 days unless you're already fit. Anytime Tony says "every does blah reps" fuck Tony and modify.

I've been doing P90X2 for basically 5 months, and I still don't do abrinome 100%. Maybe I should try...

I also wasn't able to really do Lever and L Pullup 100% (correct form, 10 reps) until about a month ago. Doing them alone I probably could a few months ago, but after all of the other moves - nope.
I agree. Do what you can, improve where you can but always push for that next level.

Tenacious-V

If anyone needed proof of how important a role diet (and timing of nutrient intake is), just one look at your results should be enough for anyone. I've been procrastinating doing leangains -- I like that you didn't sweat it worrying to much about figuring out your macro requirements. I believe I am going to start this after the holidays. Just in time for the P90X2 Phase 3 :)

And congrats, you look awesome.

Thx bud.

Yeah, I don't worry too much about the macros. Sometimes your body needs more carbs, or more protein, fats, etc. I just go by how my body is feeling each day, making sure that I'm getting enough of all three and don't go over my calorie goals. It doesn't have to be complicated.

Sometimes people get a little too worried about exact ratios and going over or under, but everybody is different and what works for one person may not for another. I found that for me, the fasting period/eating window and total daily caloric intake are far more important than the macro ratios.

First day of Asylum Vol. 2 and I broke my agility ladder during the tutorial. What else to do but make my own:

OoO0W.jpg

Whatever it takes

FOOTE

A toast to everyone's health and goals. I hope '13 brings you that much closer to what you are striving for.

For me, let's just say that I'm happy that I'm looking to GAIN some weight from now until March 1st. DAMN I hogged it up yesterday and will probably do more of that today. Don't try to talk me out of it, it wont work. Family peer pressure > P90GAF advise these two days.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
A toast to everyone's health and goals. I hope '13 brings you that much closer to what you are striving for.

For me, let's just say that I'm happy that I'm looking to GAIN some weight from now until March 1st. DAMN I hogged it up yesterday and will probably do more of that today. Don't try to talk me out of it, it wont work. Family peer pressure > P90GAF advise these two days.

Foote, it's the holidays -- all diet bets are off :) We can just bring it harder when they're done.

I'm swapping today's workout with tomorrow's, doing Recovery & Mobility (if I get to it) today and X2 Chest Shoulders & Tris tomorrow. As it turns out, my son (4-1/2) slept until 8AM so if I'd got up early I could easily have got in the workout, but oh well. It's Christmas.

I'm only 3 days in but I can definitely see Asylum Vol. 2 becoming my favorite Beach Body program. There's a greater emphasis on upper body training with weights than there was in Vol. 1 which I'm really digging. You stretch with the jump rope now and that's really effective. Took about a day for me to get used to the agility ladder again. Feels good to back to some real cardio after BB.

And Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

Tenacious-V

Cheers to that!

I hope to get myself to 155lbs @ 8%BF and stay there forever! lol.

I haven't had too much difficulty with the eating this Christmas, it's the daily getting smashed though!!

fuenf

I finally got my P90X and the equipment. I think I'll just play around with it in the next few days (getting to know the exercises / forms) and start with the program in January.

The DVD packaging sucks, though. Already got some scratches on the DVDs.

FOOTE

I finally got my P90X and the equipment. I think I'll just play around with it in the next few days (getting to know the exercises / forms) and start with the program in January.

The DVD packaging sucks, though. Already got some scratches on the DVDs.

Yes it does. They package ALL of their programs like that too. WHY Beach Body? WHY????

Signed up for my first Spartan Race. It isn't until April but I got a feeling it will sneak up on me fast. 3 months of Asylum Vol. 2 training until then.

No excuses.

63cg8.jpg

fuenf

damn, I started my P90X trial run yesterday and today it feels like I took a massive beating to my upper body... overall it went okay, though. It was more fun than I expected it to be and Tony obviously can read minds... however, I cant do diamond / decline pushups (I max out at 3 with bad form, before I crash to the ground) and I dont really know how to do the oblique v-ups either. They seemed impossible yesterday but I barely had any power left, maybe next time.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
damn, I started my P90X trial run yesterday and today it feels like I took a massive beating to my upper body... overall it went okay, though. It was more fun than I expected it to be and Tony obviously can read minds... however, I cant do diamond / decline pushups (I max out at 3 with bad form, before I crash to the ground) and I dont really know how to do the oblique v-ups either. They seemed impossible yesterday but I barely had any power left, maybe next time.

Remember, it's not "I can't do such and such," it's "I'm presently struggling with such and such." It's a journey. Do your best, focus on good form over numbers, and over time you will improve, as long as you stick with it.

Diamond push-ups are definitely tough! Don't be afraid to start out on your knees, keeping your core engaged. It'll reduce the amount of weight you need to lift. Once you can match the numbers the "kids" are doing on your knees, change it so you start out in normal plank, do what you can with good form, then continue on your knees through the allotted time. Try to do more "normal" ones each workout, and eventually you'll run out of time before you drop to your knees.

Also, it's perfectly fine to take short breaks. Going to Child's Pose for a breath or two is a great way to extend your max push-up number.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
Not wanting to sound dumb but I want to get fit and healthier in the New year.

Simple question really, P90 or P90X?

What is your current fitness level? If you are overweight and struggle while working out, then you should start with P90. If you think you can do at least a couple pushups, lift light weights, and don't feel like passing out while doing some intense cardio / plyometrics stuff, then P90X should be a good starting point.

fuenf

Remember, it's not "I can't do such and such," it's "I'm presently struggling with such and such." It's a journey. Do your best, focus on good form over numbers, and over time you will improve, as long as you stick with it.

Diamond push-ups are definitely tough! Don't be afraid to start out on your knees, keeping your core engaged. It'll reduce the amount of weight you need to lift. Once you can match the numbers the "kids" are doing on your knees, change it so you start out in normal plank, do what you can with good form, then continue on your knees through the allotted time. Try to do more "normal" ones each workout, and eventually you'll run out of time before you drop to your knees.

Also, it's perfectly fine to take short breaks. Going to Child's Pose for a breath or two is a great way to extend your max push-up number.

thanks, I'll try them that way, when I start with P90X next week. I'm currently just doing the exercises to get to know the forms, weights, reps etc.

And fuck plyo, that stuff fucking killed me today. I shouldn't have tried it, as I'm a little bit under the weather, but I wanted to see what the fuzz was all about... I did the first third before I bailed out. While it was stupid thing to do to do, it helped a little with my upper body soreness.

You are right with the "presently struggling" stuff. Not being able to do some exercises doesnt frustrate me as much as it motivates me, because I feel that I will be able to it, once I do the program regularly. I just need to learn to pace myself better and to accept my struggles.

____

Hey guys,

I have lurked this thread on and off, but never posted -- I think I'm ready now to begin (for the new year of course) to participate here, for help, questions, support and encouragement / motivation (like everyone else here, I'm sure!). This has turned into a megathread so I hope I'm not out of line to ask questions that may have been answered previously -- it just seems overwhelming to read from the beginning and I wouldn't know where to start. I'm just amazed at the progress of some of the guys in this thread (holy SHIT tenacious v :eek:! )and I'd like to join in on the fun/ journey of hard work!

That said -- here goes:

I think for me it is just about an even split -- 50% is me wanting to be in better shape and build more muscle / mass / strength (without going overboard) and 50% is me wanting to challenge myself to stay dedicated to something for [at least] 90 days. I'm good at starting things and remaining consistent for a little while, enough to call myself satisfied for the moment, but eventually I usually lose interest and fall back into my old habits.

Now -- a little history about me I think might be important. I am not overweight and never have been and while I'm generally satisfied with my build, I am not particularly HAPPY with it. I definitely want to bulk up a bit and lose some body fat. I look "skinny" to people by my legs and overall body, but when I sit down, my stomach turns into jiggly rolls and my whole upper body is basically flab when sitting. When standing, I basically look athletic.

At the beginning of 2012, I got really into my fitness and starting running, did a few 5k races early in the year, did a boot camp at my job (ended up quitting a couple months in because it required too much of my time and too early in the morning when I work full-time), hit the gym pretty often and lost some of my body fat pretty quickly. But I never bulked up even though I only really want a somewhat minimal increase. I want something easily maintainable and not the bodybuilder look.

Another huge problem is my food intake, which I am hoping with some help from here I can curve. I'm a skinny guy that can put away a whole table of food on some days, and go without eating for hours on end on other days, depending on my mood, so I'd like to find a way to eat healthier more routinely (I already have a lot of good eating habits, but plenty bad ones). I work full-time from 8 - 5pm and can take 1 hour lunch at any time (also have a mini-fridge at my desk and a gym at my job), so I should be flexible enough to eat at regular intervals.

Anyway, at the moment, I am about 5'10" and around 175lbs and again feel somewhat flabby at my normal state. If I flex, I have pretty nice muscle underneath, but I'd like to increase that and I'd like to have a lot more definition. I don't have any set goal as far as weight is concerned. I'd like to lose body fat and gain a little mass so weight isn't my main concern.

I already have:

Yoga mat
Yoga blocks
Two 30lb dumbells
Pull up bar
Fitness ball
and I "think" I bought some resistance bands that I'll have to look for

With that (+ my background / goals) in mind, what'd be the best recommendation of a program to start with? If it helps, I can do a nice amount of pushups and have built up to doing a decent amount of pullups although they kill me. I also walk / run / jog with my mom to help her lose weight, so I get a couple miles in a 2 - 3 times a week off and on.

A few questions if someone wouldn't mind? With all things considered, which would be the best program for me to start with? And any suggestions for anything, be it for working out or eating tips, would be greatly appreciated. Holy hell this is a longer post than I intended! Hope it's not too long :eek:

krispyk

What is your current fitness level? If you are overweight and struggle while working out, then you should start with P90. If you think you can do at least a couple pushups, lift light weights, and don't feel like passing out while doing some intense cardio / plyometrics stuff, then P90X should be a good starting point.

Thanks, I am definitely not overweight, I just need to get myself a bit healthier! P90X is it is then!

KingGondo

Banned
With that (+ my background / goals) in mind, what'd be the best recommendation of a program to start with? If it helps, I can do a nice amount of pushups and have built up to doing a decent amount of pullups although they kill me. I also walk / run / jog with my mom to help her lose weight, so I get a couple miles in a 2 - 3 times a week off and on.

A few questions if someone wouldn't mind? With all things considered, which would be the best program for me to start with? And any suggestions for anything, be it for working out or eating tips, would be greatly appreciated. Holy hell this is a longer post than I intended! Hope it's not too long :eek:
Sounds like you have a pretty decent fitness baseline, which is what P90X is designed for--to take your fitness to the next level.

I'm sure others here will have more input (I was more in the weight loss mode than weight gain), but the biggest thing you can do to have a consistent diet is plan your meals (especially dinners) ahead of time. You'll be less tempted to cheat/skip meals, and if you plan healthy dinners you can eat leftovers for lunch.

Also, I started a regimen of whey protein and creatine, and that seems to have really amped up my muscle gain.

My best advice is just to start P90X and see what you think... then report back to this thread if you have questions. Sounds like you're an ideal candidate.

____

Sounds like you have a pretty decent fitness baseline, which is what P90X is designed for--to take your fitness to the next level.

I'm sure others here will have more input (I was more in the weight loss mode than weight gain), but the biggest thing you can do to have a consistent diet is plan your meals (especially dinners) ahead of time. You'll be less tempted to cheat/skip meals, and if you plan healthy dinners you can eat leftovers for lunch.

Also, I started a regimen of whey protein and creatine, and that seems to have really amped up my muscle gain.

My best advice is just to start P90X and see what you think... then report back to this thread if you have questions. Sounds like you're an ideal candidate.

Cool, thanks for reading and for your advice.

I figured P90X might be a good starting point. I thought I might do well at P90 with a little effort, but I want something challenging. Then, I didn't want something too challenging that might discourage me so I didn't necessarily want to jump straight into P90X2. A few friends of mine use Insanity and recommend it, but they also never finished the program, so I didn't know what'd be the best launchpad for me.

I'm going to get P90X this weekend. Do you (or anyone else) have any other good tips for nutrition / meal preparation / recipes? I definitely can't cook but I'm definitely open to any suggestions and might be up for a drastic change in my eating habits.

I also have some whey protein (organic) that I got from Amazon at the beginning of the year but didn't use it consistently. I didn't really know how to use it and only made a few smoothies here and there but again not consistently. How often did you use yours?

Oh, and I'll definitely be reporting back regularly here.

antti-la

Good holidays everyone!

Obviously some diet guidelines and workouts have been missed due to holidays, but after new years it's time to bring it again.

I'm very intrested on this Intermediate Fasting diet after seeing TenaciousV:s absolutely amazing results. Almost too good to be true actually, congrats big time, you look so damn great!

I want to try IF too. Not sure how I should place my eating window though. My usual day goes like this.

7.00 - wake up
8.00- work
12.00 - lunchbreak
16.00- just got home from work - time to work out
23.00 - time to hit the bed

How about eating from 12.00-20.00. About 1900kcals with 50-30-20 ratios to lose the fat?

Or is it even okay to have a workout on the middle of your eating window.

Very open for input and suggestions on this.

FOOTE

I figured P90X might be a good starting point. I thought I might do well at P90 with a little effort, but I want something challenging. Then, I didn't want something too challenging that might discourage me so I didn't necessarily want to jump straight into P90X2. A few friends of mine use Insanity and recommend it, but they also never finished the program, so I didn't know what'd be the best launchpad for me.

I'm going to get P90X this weekend. Do you (or anyone else) have any other good tips for nutrition / meal preparation / recipes? I definitely can't cook but I'm definitely open to any suggestions and might be up for a drastic change in my eating habits.

I also have some whey protein (organic) that I got from Amazon at the beginning of the year but didn't use it consistently. I didn't really know how to use it and only made a few smoothies here and there but again not consistently. How often did you use yours?

It sound's like P90X would be perfect for you. When you get your P90X set you will also receive a book that outlines a nutrition plan. Read it and try to understand it as best as you can before really asking questions about what to eat. Everyone is different and no one here (that I'm aware of) is a nutritionist. What works for me, might not work so well for you. After you read the book and you start to outline your own plan, maybe then we can help you tweak certain parts or give suggestions.

KingGondo

Banned

By far the best way to control what goes into your body is to cook your own food. When you say you "can't cook," do you mean that you don't know how, or that you don't have a kitchen, or what? Learning to do some basics like sauté a chicken breast and cook rice will make things way easier and cheaper, especially if you're looking to up your calorie count and build muscle.

As for protein powder, I use one scoop of this:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000QSNYGI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

And for creatine, one teaspoon of this:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002DYIZEO/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Shaken up in 10 ounces of water after every workout. I use the Blender Bottle:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001KADGMI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

One thing that really helped me was to post my typical daily diet in this thread for advice. My carbs were way higher than I realized, and cutting down on that resulted in some nice progress. You should definitely post yours.

____

It sound's like P90X would be perfect for you. When you get your P90X set you will also receive a book that outlines a nutrition plan. Read it and try to understand it as best as you can before really asking questions about what to eat. Everyone is different and no one here (that I'm aware of) is a nutritionist. What works for me, might not work so well for you. After you read the book and you start to outline your own plan, maybe then we can help you tweak certain parts or give suggestions.

Sounds good, will do.

By far the best way to control what goes into your body is to cook your own food. When you say you "can't cook," do you mean that you don't know how, or that you don't have a kitchen, or what? Learning to do some basics like sauté a chicken breast and cook rice will make things way easier and cheaper, especially if you're looking to up your calorie count and build muscle.

As for protein powder, I use one scoop of this:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000QSNYGI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

And for creatine, one teaspoon of this:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002DYIZEO/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Shaken up in 10 ounces of water after every workout. I use the Blender Bottle:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001KADGMI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

One thing that really helped me was to post my typical daily diet in this thread for advice. My carbs were way higher than I realized, and cutting down on that resulted in some nice progress. You should definitely post yours.

Ok, cool thanks. I will try the links you gave and I'll start to log my daily diet and post here after a week or so of writing it down.

When I say I can't cook, I mean I don't know how but I know I need to learn. I just have tried in the past and find myself spending more time and money than I wanted to, just to have inedible food because of my lack of skills (or lack of interest) in grocery shopping and cooking lol. I don't mind trying again, and I actually think now I have more interest in wanting to cook than I did before so that will definitely help me. I need /want to at least learn the basics like you mentioned.

So, what program do I start for the new year? P90X all over again? Hmm.

what program have you done again? I think it's:

P90X
P90X2
Insanity
Aslyum

Right?

I don't know what you do during the workouts, but I have had some fun doing P90X again with slight different focus: tighter forms, shorter breaks, heavier/lighter weights, etc. On some exercises I even throw in X2 versions - like the side balance push ups with med balls, all pull-ups are no kip, super skater are the plyocide version where I lift my knee up high (minus the kicks)

SteeloDMZ said:
Brazilian Butt Lift.

You know what I have been thinking about? I don't know how to dance at all, so why not Hip Hop Abs?

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Brazilian Butt Lift.

Sold!

what program have you done again? I think it's:

P90X
P90X2
Insanity
Aslyum

Right?

I don't know what you do during the workouts, but I have had some fun doing P90X again with slight different focus: tighter forms, shorter breaks, heavier/lighter weights, etc. On some exercises I even throw in X2 versions - like the side balance push ups with med balls, all pull-ups are no kip, super skater are the plyocide version where I lift my knee up high (minus the kicks)

You know what I have been thinking about? I don't know how to dance at all, so why not Hip Hop Abs?

I've done X, X2, and Insanity. Was thinking of buying Asylum and Asylum 2 and doing the, back to back. P90X1 is great though. X2 is fantastic too, but is really a build on 1. Push-up/Pull-up day on X1 kills.

I'll think it over. Diet starts getting better after New Years, and I'm in a few healthy competitions for losing the extra pounds. :)

Sold!

I've done X, X2, and Insanity. Was thinking of buying Asylum and Asylum 2 and doing the, back to back. P90X1 is great though. X2 is fantastic too, but is really a build on 1. Push-up/Pull-up day on X1 kills.

I'll think it over. Diet starts getting better after New Years, and I'm in a few healthy competitions for losing the extra pounds. :)

Let us know what you decide! You got the competition, easy!

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Sold!

Well, I'm doing Les Mills combat starting about Feb 1, when I finish P90X2, and then I'm planning to do Body Beast. I might do Asylum 2 after BB but I'm also thinking of making a hybrid big lifts + Beachbody program & doing that. We'll see. But it's definitely LMC and BB next for me.

KingGondo

Banned
Ok, cool thanks. I will try the links you gave and I'll start to log my daily diet and post here after a week or so of writing it down.

When I say I can't cook, I mean I don't know how but I know I need to learn. I just have tried in the past and find myself spending more time and money than I wanted to, just to have inedible food because of my lack of skills (or lack of interest) in grocery shopping and cooking lol. I don't mind trying again, and I actually think now I have more interest in wanting to cook than I did before so that will definitely help me. I need /want to at least learn the basics like you mentioned.
Good luck! My best advice as far as cooking goes is to not be afraid to make mistakes. Most foods (like rice, microwave veggies, etc.) cook according to package directions, and grilling/sautéing meat isn't difficult at all.

I know lots of people swear by the George Foreman Grill--all you have to do is set a timer after you put the meat in. Also, slow cookers like the Crock Pot are foolproof. Put ingredients in, set a timer, come back a few hours later and you've got a stew going!

IrishNinja

2 weeks down...so time consuming! shit's good though, looking forward to the switch next month or so. did any of ya'll do the x-stretch or whatever on your off day? cause fuck that, it's my off day

also i thought id be cool with adjustable weights going up to 20 but nah, i need heavier, and soon. at least i can prolly swing some if i wait a week or two after new year's when most people give up on their resolutions & sell em cheap on craigslist, haha

2 weeks down...so time consuming! shit's good though, looking forward to the switch next month or so. did any of ya'll do the x-stretch or whatever on your off day? cause fuck that, it's my off day

also i thought id be cool with adjustable weights going up to 20 but nah, i need heavier, and soon. at least i can prolly swing some if i wait a week or two after new year's when most people give up on their resolutions & sell em cheap on craigslist, haha

Take the day off. I've been at this for awhile. That day off is much needed.

Top Bottom