• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beachbody Workouts |OT| Gaf Does P90/X/X2, Insanity/Asylum, T-25 and More!

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Week 12 Legs + Back / ARX complete.

Starting with balance lunges remains fucking brutal and hilarious.

Bye bye, ARX. I'll see you again in a few months. You were good to me.

Kerrinck

Was about to start week 9 but a combination of sickness plus traveling made me miss around 12 days. Should I just start again from week 1?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Once you go ARX2 you will not look back!

ha, good to hear. I'm actually excited to just try out some new exercises and stretches and all the rest of it with X2 next week.

Was about to start week 9 but a combination of sickness plus traveling made me miss around 12 days. Should I just start again from week 1?

This seems a bit masochistic. Morale killing. I'd just continue from Week 9 (the start of phase three) again.

Kerrinck

ha, good to hear. I'm actually excited to just try out some new exercises and stretches and all the rest of it with X2 next week.

This seems a bit masochistic. Morale killing. I'd just continue from Week 9 (the start of phase three) again.

Thanks, will probably do that.
Did Chest & Back in the morning and now my arms hurt like hell, which only hapened back when I was starting P90X. Hopefully I can get back into the program after these days off.

Menaged

I highly recommend entering your meals into something like MyFitnessPal, at least for a little while, to figure out what you're eating. But yeah, cut the bread.

Where do I keep my food diary there? Do I need to create an account first?
It's asking me current weight, goal weight and my activity level - I'm not sure if I should enter my current level (nothing) or my future one, and I don't have a goal weight... :p

Anyway, cutting the bread. I'm thinking eating 2 slices for breakfast (around 9am) and then by noon I'm getting hungry again. As a student, what are my other options other then a salad (which I'll start eating more often)? As I said, I already eat rice\pasta for dinner.

I feel like bread (which I guess is in pasta as well in a way) is so basic.

Ixian

Yes, you have to create an account.

Enter your current information; make up a goal weight.

Based on the very vague description you gave us, as KingGondo said you're probably eating too many carbs (pasta, bread, potatoes, etc.). Starting getting a lot more meat in your diet and some fats as well.

Menaged

Yes, you have to create an account.

Enter your current information; make up a goal weight.

Based on the very vague description you gave us, as KingGondo said you're probably eating too many carbs (pasta, bread, potatoes, etc.). Starting getting a lot more meat in your diet and some fats as well.

Another somewhat stupid question (I said I'm clueless) - does rice constitute as carb as well, or is it ok? I'm trying to think that I guess I can up my meat input (maybe more chicken breast) but I need something on the side... So maybe vegies?
Even not thinking about my diet too much I'm having trouble every now and then making dinner.

Can you maybe share your diet for example?

And cool, I'll start a diary tomorrow, or maybe on sunday since it's the start of the week for me.

Another somewhat stupid question (I said I'm clueless) - does rice constitute as carb as well, or is it ok? I'm trying to think that I guess I can up my meat input (maybe more chicken breast) but I need something on the side... So maybe vegies?
Even not thinking about my diet too much I'm having trouble every now and then making dinner.

And cool, I'll start a diary tomorrow, or maybe on sunday since it's the start of the week for me.

If I may jump in, yes, rice definitely counts a carbs. So limit that, and for consumption, do brown rice. The general idea of low carb, high lean protein (chicken, fish, veggie burger, some eggs/egg whites), relatively high legumes (sweet potatoes, lentils, peas, edamame, etc). Definitely do veggies and do the ones you like, common options include spinach, broccoli, eggplant (eww), carrots, cabbage, green beans, asparagus etc. Fruits are limited in the beginning because the amount of carbs and sugar found in them. So again, generally speaking the big ideas are

- Consume food that is low fat or non fat. Even with healthy fats (avocado, olive oil), limit them.
- High lean protein
- High legume
- Low to moderate carbs, and the best kinds are brown rice and quinoa and oatmeal
- moderate to high veggies
- low sugar/salt

mehdi_san

If I may jump in, yes, rice definitely counts a carbs. So limit that, and for consumption, do brown rice. The general idea of low carb, high lean protein (chicken, fish, veggie burger, some eggs/egg whites), relatively high legumes (sweet potatoes, lentils, peas, edamame, etc). Definitely do veggies and do the ones you like, common options include spinach, broccoli, eggplant (eww), carrots, cabbage, green beans, asparagus etc. Fruits are limited in the beginning because the amount of carbs and sugar found in them. So again, generally speaking the big ideas are

- Consume food that is low fat or non fat. Even with healthy fats (avocado, olive oil), limit them.
- High lean protein
- High legume
- Low to moderate carbs, and the best kinds are brown rice and quinoa and oatmeal
- low sugar/salt
Great post! I'd add tons of black coffee and/or green tea to help suppress appetite lol

SteeloDMZ

Banned
I've been with chest congestion for like 2 weeks now and it's pissing me off since it affects my workouts a lot. Do any of you have home remedies?

Great post! I'd add tons of black coffee and/or green tea to help suppress appetite lol

Absolutely. They have no calories, and especially green tea helps with your immune system

I've been with chest congestion for like 2 weeks now and it's pissing me off since it affects my workouts a lot. Do any of you have home remedies?

I just googled it, but # 1 and # 4 are what I usually do

STEP 1

Brew some herbal tea and add honey. Peppermint teas can help relieve any head congestion or sinus blockage you are experiencing. Tea and honey is especially helpful when a sore throat accompanies the chest congestion. The warmth of the tea can help loosen mucus in the chest.

Step 4
Take a steamy hot shower or run a humidifier. Dry air can aggravate the lungs. The nose is responsible for humidifying and heating the air you breathe before it reaches the lungs. If your nose is clogged from the illness, the humidifier can assist your nose in doing its job. Humid air will be much less irritating to your lungs while dealing with the congestion.

Menaged

- High lean protein
- High legume
- low sugar/salt

That's some great info, thanks alot.
Just to make sure since english is not my native tongue - sweet potatoes = yams, right? I had no idea they had different nutrition value compared to potatoes.

Well, it's not gonna be easy, but I guess it is kinda doable for me (it's a big change). I'll head for the supermarket tomorrow and grab tons of veggies, brown rice and quinoa. As for meat, I think mostly it will be chicken breast for me, and sometimes red meat (I understand that's not recomended) since I need some variety. I'm not sure they sell fish fillet here, but I'll check.
BTW, is there any alternative for pasta? Like brown rice instead of rice?

sp3ctr3

Here was what I had yesterday. Found a site where you can put in what you eat and it has the information on carbs, kcal, protein, fat etc. It's in danish though...

Breakfeast: (8am)
250ml skimmed milk
70g tomato
47g cucumber
2 eggs
63g turkey bacon
total: 351kcal , 34g protein , 17g carbs

Lunch: (12am)
250ml skimmed milk
1 slice of whole grain sandwich bread
10g sweet mustard
45g grilled chicken
20g turkey bacon
30g tomato
15g cucumber
5g 1 leaf of salad
total: 285kcal , 25g protein , 35g carbs

After workout shake: (2pm)
400ml skimmed milk
35g whey powder w/ chocolate flavour
3g creatine
total: 287kcal , 42g protein , 21g carbs

Dinner: (6pm)
190g chicken breast
160g boiled carrots
100g boiled broccoli
total: 264kcal , 42g protein , 15g carbs

Evening snack: (9pm)
65g chocolate/coconut protein bar
total: 261kcal , 20g protein , 28g carbs

total for the day:
1448 kcal , 162g protein , 116g carbs

Is there such a thing as a low carb fruit? Or next to no carbs? Would like to try and blend some and put in the vanilla shake.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
The best fruits are berries: strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries. They have a bit less sugar than larger fruits and have a higher concentration of antioxidants (which are mainly found in fruit skins).

Larger fruits like apples, oranges and bananas have a lot more sugar in them.

Frozen fruit can be a great timesaver, just make sure it only contains the fruit. Sometimes sugar is added.

Dried fruit is usually much higher than fresh fruit, although there are a couple brands that don't add anything and are lower carb. Just be sure to read the label.

As far as figuring out a diet plan, if you sign up for Club membership at teambeachbody.com you get access to their meal planner tool which is fantastic because it takes out the guesswork. You specify your goals, activity level and other preferences (including low carb!) and it gives you a complete meal plan with recipes for every meal of the day. It even has a button to print out a shopping list for the upcoming week. There are other benefits to Club membership (such as a 10% discount on Beachbody products) but the meal planner is by far the best one.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
doh...on day 20 of p90. looks like i gained a few lbs this week. hopefully its muscle lol
It's not. :| It takes a TON of work and time to gain even one pound of muscle.

Don't stress it, though. It might just be water weight — depending on how much or what you've eaten recently, it can fluctuate quite a bit (carbs will make you retain more water, for example). As someone who used to obsess over the scale (I'd weigh myself every morning), it really doesn't mean anything. Pay attention to how you feel and how your clothes/belt fit more than anything else.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Eat This Much is a good meal planner, and free. It lets you customize the nutrients you want to get, as well as the ingredients you wish to include.

That looks really cool, I'm gonna have to play around with it! Thanks for the link!

Today's my first rest day in Body Beast (and boy are my arms tired, wakka wakka!) Seriously my arms are super-sore. But I haven't really done any concentrated strength work since P90X2 which ended in January, so I'm not too surprised.

So far I'm really happy with the workouts & I can tell I'm going to get a lot out of it. Negatives so far have to do with my equipment. One set of adjustable dumbbells really isn't enough. I find I'm having to pause the video often to change weights. Also, dumbbells don't seem to work as well as the EZ curl bar used for some of the moves, so I'm going to have to get one of those at some point in the near future. And finally, I've been using a stability ball and it's very clear this is less than ideal. In fact, the scap trap move in Build: Shoulders is pretty much impossible on my larger stability ball -- my arms are bent with the weights sitting on the floor. So a bench I think is a requirement. Looks like I have a few purchases coming up. At the very least the EZ curl bar & some weight plates and a bench. I am also considering getting a pair of the newest Powerblocks, instead of another pair of the Bowflex SelecTechs. The SelecTechs are OK & work fine, but they're very wide and that makes some moves difficult, and I feel like I'm risking compromising form in some moves when I have to account for their width.

I'm also taking the Beast supplements -- Super Suma (brazilian ginseng, supposed to aid in muscle growth) and my post workout drink is comprised of BB's Fuel Shot, Base Shake and Max Creatine. So I get up at 4:30, no pre-workout drink. Do my workout, then the post-workout drink described above. Done with all that a little after 6. Then I shower & get dressed, make my son's school lunch, coffee for me & the mrs, and my Shakeology, which I drink a little after 7 & that's my breakfast. Lunch is at 11:30/11:45, usually meat, fish or chicken & extra veg plus a greek yogurt (chobani). Around 3 I have a snack, usually another chobani. When I get home I'll have a handful of nuts, or a hardboiled egg or other protein based snack, then dinner's a while after that & varies wildly.

I haven't calculated the calories or macronutrients, I really need to do that. I know what my budget is. But the Build phase is when I learn how/when to eat so it's an adjustment period. Bulk is in a couple weeks and I recalculate the budget then.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Steve, do you know at what time should one take Super Suma for better results. I got it and should be here this Wednesday.

The bottle says to take it twice a day, with or without food. I just take one in the morning and one at night, along with my other supplements.

So I don't think timing is important with it.

mehdi_san

I'm also taking the Beast supplements -- Super Suma (brazilian ginseng, supposed to aid in muscle growth) and my post workout drink is comprised of BB's Fuel Shot, Base Shake and Max Creatine. So I get up at 4:30, no pre-workout drink. Do my workout, then the post-workout drink described above. Done with all that a little after 6. Then I shower & get dressed, make my son's school lunch, coffee for me & the mrs, and my Shakeology, which I drink a little after 7 & that's my breakfast. Lunch is at 11:30/11:45, usually meat, fish or chicken & extra veg plus a greek yogurt (chobani). Around 3 I have a snack, usually another chobani. When I get home I'll have a handful of nuts, or a hardboiled egg or other protein based snack, then dinner's a while after that & varies wildly.

I haven't calculated the calories or macronutrients, I really need to do that. I know what my budget is. But the Build phase is when I learn how/when to eat so it's an adjustment period. Bulk is in a couple weeks and I recalculate the budget then.
Fittest husband and dad in the world.

Menaged

I appreciate all the advice guys, I'll put it to some good use.
I think this week I'll monitor my diet, and then next week adjust it.

sp3ctr3

today was my worst performance in Yoga X so far? WTF happened? My balance was shit and my legs were gassed? I did my best but it was so frustrating when I totally nailed Yoga X in the recovery week...

My biceps are sore after that back&bicep session yesterday. Felt like they were going to pop at any time. Tomorrow is legs&back which I look forward to.

A protein shake sure takes up a lot of space in your stomach. Had one after my lunch today and felt like I was going to throw up? Almost no room for it down there...

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
today was my worst performance in Yoga X so far? WTF happened? My balance was shit and my legs were gassed? I did my best but it was so frustrating when I totally nailed Yoga X in the recovery week...

Don't worry about it. Like Tony says, do your best & forget the rest. You'll have up & down days, but the important thing is that you show up.

My biceps are sore after that back&bicep session yesterday. Felt like they were going to pop at any time. Tomorrow is legs&back which I look forward to.

I've been super sore the past few days myself. A sign of progress I suppose.

A protein shake sure takes up a lot of space in your stomach. Had one after my lunch today and felt like I was going to throw up? Almost no room for it down there...

Probably better to wait a couple hours, or drink it after your workout.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Looking back over old workout sheets is amazing.

sp3ctr3

HELP!

I'm losing motivation. I'm right about done with week 5. Got X Stretch tomorrow and that's it. It was REALLY hard for me to push play today as it was Kenpo X. It started with Yoga X after I totally sucked at it this week and the video takes 1½ hours. I just don't feel like doing them. After I press play it's not so bad, but you know the feeling? Like when you have to go to that shitty part time job after school you hate, but once you're there it's not that bad? I sense it's an indicator that I'm losing my motivation.

Diet is going great though. I'm full all day and average 1350kcal, 150g protein , 110g carbs a day. Ate a little more for breakfeast and replaced lunch with a vanilla with fresh blended strawberries protein shake. MAN THAT WAS GOOD!

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Since it's raining it's a P90X/2 day for me. Someone suggest a cardio workout for me to do from X/X2 or Insanity. I was thinking PaP maybe, or an Insanity workout.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
HELP!

I'm losing motivation. I'm right about done with week 5. Got X Stretch tomorrow and that's it. It was REALLY hard for me to push play today as it was Kenpo X. It started with Yoga X after I totally sucked at it this week and the video takes 1½ hours. I just don't feel like doing them. After I press play it's not so bad, but you know the feeling? Like when you have to go to that shitty part time job after school you hate, but once you're there it's not that bad? I sense it's an indicator that I'm losing my motivation.

Diet is going great though. I'm full all day and average 1350kcal, 150g protein , 110g carbs a day. Ate a little more for breakfeast and replaced lunch with a vanilla with fresh blended strawberries protein shake. MAN THAT WAS GOOD!

One thing that helps sustain motivation is ACCOUNTABILITY.

If you're making daily posts about your workouts, particularly in a group of people who are also doing the workouts, you'll feel obligated to post, you'll get support from your fellow group members, and you'll get the opportunity to offer support in return. Workout groups are a great way to stay motivated. You don't want to be "that guy" who bails out, right?

The teambeachbody.com message boards are a good place for this. Also there are Facebook-based challenge groups (I'm starting one for Insanity towards the end of the month), and of course you can post here. We're all pulling for you!

fuenf

HELP!

I know it will be an unpopular opinion but I say drop X Stretch. You'll appreciate the rest day and if need be, you can skip Yoga and Kenpo every now and then too. I noticed that I needed much more recovery time during Phase 2 & 3. I don't care if some say that skipping routines is cheating because if I hadnt skipped them I'd now be a wreck. Having finished week 11 all I can say is that my results have been awesome thus far and skipping some days actually helped me a great deal.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Midway week 7, I'm really surprised I'm still going. Not mentally, but just because I've always dropped off at week 5/6 before. Instead, I've only ramped up big time. Really clicking, though that's probably because I've actually stuck to a diet and not the normal eat-shit routine. Abs are definitely made in the kitchen and the fridge is not packed with beer.

I'll have some pics later. Gonna go kill some plyometrics.

mehdi_san

I know it will be an unpopular opinion but I say drop X Stretch. You'll appreciate the rest day and if need be, you can skip Yoga and Kenpo every now and then too. I noticed that I needed much more recovery time during Phase 2 & 3. I don't care if some say that skipping routines is cheating because if I hadnt skipped them I'd now be a wreck. Having finished week 11 all I can say is that my results have been awesome thus far and skipping some days actually helped me a great deal.
Same here. Never even tried the X Stretch DVD, stopped doing Kempo X after a few weeks, and missed a lot of Yoga routines. It was sometimes necessary because I was lacking sleep or motivation. But at least i'm still doing P90X and X2 more than a year since I started :)

HELP!

Try a rest week. Guilt or boredom will kick in then just resume it.

Motivating yourself is the hardest part. The hardest bit is actually getting up to do it. Once you're doing it you'll find you forget about everything. When i started getting bored I was skipping either stretch or Kenpo X.

Also, have you taken any pictures of yourself? My week 4 pics showed a lot of weight loss and that was a huge motivation for me.

XenoRaven

HELP!

You're going to have off weeks. I wanted to quit during recovery week after really sucking on Core Synergistics. I got through it and now I'm on week 5 feeling great. I loved Chest, Shoulders, and Tris; did awesome on ARX; and did better on Plyo X than I ever have. Keep showing up and doing your best, and you will eventually get out of your funk.

I do have a question though, did you do the diet worksheet at the beginning? Your intake seems pretty low to me. I know when I was feeling terrible during week 4 I moved to Phase II of the diet. I think it helped me a lot. I have a lot more energy now.

Speaking of which, did anyone gain weight immediately after moving to phase II of the diet? I've introduced 3 carb servings per day. Like I said, I feel great and can push myself harder during workouts, but I don't want that gut coming back.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
X2 Core was challenging, but I liked it a lot. I liked Core Synergistic a lot as well, so I probably shouldn't be surprised. Getting some actual -- uh -- stability with the stability ball over the next few weeks should be rewarding.

Plyocide felt nowhere near as grueling to me as Plyo X did, but I suppose that could just be my fitness level increasing, or something? It felt like a different sort of workout, I suppose.

sp3ctr3

Also, have you taken any pictures of yourself? My week 4 pics showed a lot of weight loss and that was a huge motivation for me.

I took pictures at the start and updated pics about a week ago when I hit day 30. I think I will do the first 45mins of Yoga X and skip to Yoga Belly X to shorten the session. I sweat like crazy for the first 45mins of yoga, then its balance postures and they're just boring as hell.

Kenpo X is not that bad once you start. Time flies by with all the punching and kicking, but it's the motivation that's lackiing. Being able to press play on Kenpo X...

XenoRaven said:
I do have a question though, did you do the diet worksheet at the beginning? Your intake seems pretty low to me. I know when I was feeling terrible during week 4 I moved to Phase II of the diet. I think it helped me a lot. I have a lot more energy now.

I didn't follow the P90X diet plan, but set my own. For phase one I was only focused on calorie deficit and getting as much protein as I could without protein powder. That meant my carb intake was pretty high from all the milk, whole grain bread and protein bars. I didn't feel flat at all.

For phase2 I started taking whey powder and creatine. I wanted to do low carbs and day 1 was below 50g and the next day I felt flat. So I upped the carbs a bit but still below 100g a day. Feeling fine now.

I think what kills it for me is that I don't like the yoga or cardio except I think plyo is pretty challenging. Going in I'm like, "Ugh, gotta do this shit for 1½ hours..." and I keep staring at the clock. I will power through this down period. Once day 60 hits and I can see REAL improvement (i'm hopeful), maybe that will motivate me again. Sure I see a difference from day1 to day30 but still, there's some ways to go. Maybe I think it's going too slow?

mehdi_san

X2 Core was challenging, but I liked it a lot. I liked Core Synergistic a lot as well, so I probably shouldn't be surprised. Getting some actual -- uh -- stability with the stability ball over the next few weeks should be rewarding.

Plyocide felt nowhere near as grueling to me as Plyo X did, but I suppose that could just be my fitness level increasing, or something? It felt like a different sort of workout, I suppose.
Plyocide and PlyoX are definitely different kinds of workout, just like you said. This was your first time trying it right? Once you have the moves remembered, you'll be able to push yourself harder and I think you're gonna see that Plyocide is not at all easier than PlyoX. Personaly, I always felt that Plyocide was working my legs but also my core more. I would get sore abs from doing it. And some of the moves are just killer: burpee jump, jack in the box thingy jump, marie-Catherine with weight, tap 360, etc... Just thinking about it and I'm already sweating.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Plyocide and PlyoX are definitely different kinds of workout, just like you said. This was your first time trying it right? Once you have the moves remembered, you'll be able to push yourself harder and I think you're gonna see that Plyocide is not at all easier than PlyoX. Personaly, I always felt that Plyocide was working my legs but also my core more. I would get sore abs from doing it. And some of the moves are just killer: burpee jump, jack in the box thingy jump, marie-Catherine with weight, tap 360, etc... Just thinking about it and I'm already sweating.

yeah, that's a great point. I was still getting a feel for all the different moves. I can definitely see it getting harder as I become more familiar with everything. Some of the moves were very sloppy on my part.

Total Body and X2 Ab Ripper felt incredible. I'm thinking I might add X2 Ab Ripper to X2 Core and potentially Balance and Power. Thoughts?

The bouncy pushup and kickbacks on the ball were devastating. Man. I was covered in sweat by the end of it.

Also, and this is a small thing, but I really like the X2 warm-up stretch routine and cool down. So good. The plyocide cooldown with the bands and modified downward dog is so, so good.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I think what kills it for me is that I don't like the yoga or cardio except I think plyo is pretty challenging. Going in I'm like, "Ugh, gotta do this shit for 1½ hours..." and I keep staring at the clock. I will power through this down period. Once day 60 hits and I can see REAL improvement (i'm hopeful), maybe that will motivate me again. Sure I see a difference from day1 to day30 but still, there's some ways to go. Maybe I think it's going too slow?
Try putting a post-it note or something over the clock on your screen when doing yoga. I know that it can really drag — looking at the timer doesn't help!

Also, just a bit of advice, but try not to look forward to the end or to milestones too much. You don't just want this to be three months of your life — you want it to be a lifestyle change, and this is just the beginning. The first time I did P90 a few years ago, I was so excited to get through those 90 days and see my results at the end, but I didn't plan ahead for what was next, so I lost motivation and stopped working out due to my aimlessness. Not saying that this is what you're doing, just trying to help you keep your head up! Look forward to reaching goals, not to endings.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
I missed a milestone the day before yesterday -- 365 workouts logged in the Supergym at teambeachbody.com. This morning's Body Beast Build: Shoulders was #367 in 458 days (when I put in that first Power 90 disc). That's an average of 5.6 workouts per week, and includes a two-week break in October when I hurt my back (cursed P90X2 Spartan Lunges!) It also doesn't account for a few non-Beachbody workouts I did while on vacation.

sp3ctr3

Try putting a post-it note or something over the clock on your screen when doing yoga. I know that it can really drag — looking at the timer doesn't help!

Also, just a bit of advice, but try not to look forward to the end or to milestones too much. You don't just want this to be three months of your life — you want it to be a lifestyle change, and this is just the beginning. The first time I did P90 a few years ago, I was so excited to get through those 90 days and see my results at the end, but I didn't plan ahead for what was next, so I lost motivation and stopped working out due to my aimlessness. Not saying that this is what you're doing, just trying to help you keep your head up! Look forward to reaching goals, not to endings.

I will continue Yoga but only do the first half as it's the hard part. The balance stuff, gtfo! and finish up with yoga belly.

My plan was to use P90X to shred the fat or a good portion of it, so I can wear a tight t-shirt/tanktop without sucking the gut in :p I know this takes hard work and a calorie deficit and both are going well so far.

I have my eyes on Body Beast after this to bulk up a little, but all those calories? I have to eat about 2000kcal more a day than I do right now lol The upside is that the workouts are fairly short which will suit me fine.

shoulder, chest and tricep today. My arms are so weak right now that I could barely shake my protein drink :D

Top Bottom