• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beachbody Workouts |OT| Gaf Does P90/X/X2, Insanity/Asylum, T-25 and More!

Menaged

Pulled a muscle in my arm somehow. Started hurting last night, extending it out in front of me hurts at the top of my bicep/bottom of the outside shoulder muscle. And this morning was supposed to be shoulders. So I'm taking a few days off. I have my Insanity Certification on Saturday & I want to make sure I'm right for it.

I keep wondering - what exactly does it mean that you get your certification? Do people go to the gym and do Insanity? I know you're a coach, but... in what way?
Just curious BTW, nothing more

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
I keep wondering - what exactly does it mean that you get your certification? Do people go to the gym and do Insanity? I know you're a coach, but... in what way?
Just curious BTW, nothing more

It's actually separate from being a TBB coach -- once I'm certified I'll be able to teach Insanity classes on my own, even charging for them. So the Certification process involves a full-day class with written test and you have to renew every couple years.

There's also certification for P90X but it's a lot more expensive and involved. So much so that there are two levels -- P90X Qualified and P90X Certified. I might do those later. But Insanity is so popular right now and so customizable for various fitness levels that it makes the most sense for me at this time.

OchreHand

brown rice, quinoa (extra points to quinoa), whole wheat/grain (I think) oatmeal, whole wheat pasta, beans, lentils

Personal favorites are quinoa and lentils, just amazing food.

Thanks Beautiful Memory! I agree that quinoa is awesome. The crazy thing is that I eat a decent amount of it with legumes and I'm still having trouble hitting my numbers. I might have to incorporate some potatoes like sweet potato.

KingGondo

Banned
I got the Quest varitey pack recently. Apple pie is so damn good.

Btw, you're not "bringing it " to the LEGO thread as of late ;)
Ha. Yeah, I haven't bought anything since the Palace Theatre. I'm running out of places to put the sets I do have, I figure it's time for a break. :)

izakq

I got a question.

So I'm only on my third day for Insanity. Now I've been going at my own pace/not trying to keep up with the folks. About half-way through, I'm alright. Then I get really winded, to where it takes me almost three to five minutes just to get back to normal, and then after three minutes of working out, I've got to take a break again.

When taking rests as long as I've been taking, should I pause the video, or just let it run through?

FOOTE

I got a question.

So I'm only on my third day for Insanity. Now I've been going at my own pace/not trying to keep up with the folks. About half-way through, I'm alright. Then I get really winded, to where it takes me almost three to five minutes just to get back to normal, and then after three minutes of working out, I've got to take a break again.

When taking rests as long as I've been taking, should I pause the video, or just let it run through?

I never pause insanity workouts. Just go and try to push yourself to the next level next time.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
I got a question.

I never pause insanity workouts. Just go and try to push yourself to the next level next time.

Yep, don't push pause. Instead, go at your own pace as you've been doing, and watch the timer at the bottom of the screen. It's OK to take a break before the current move ends if you need it. But you really need to try to start the next exercise as close to its starting point as you can. You don't want to take too-long a workout because the goal is to stay in the targeted heart rate zones appropriately for the workout. This is one reason a heart rate monitor is essential.

One trick if you start getting winded, take a few really deep quick breaths with sharp exhalations. This'll get a bit more oxygen into your bloodstream & help you get going.

Menaged

It's actually separate from being a TBB coach -- once I'm certified I'll be able to teach Insanity classes on my own, even charging for them. So the Certification process involves a full-day class with written test and you have to renew every couple years.

There's also certification for P90X but it's a lot more expensive and involved. So much so that there are two levels -- P90X Qualified and P90X Certified. I might do those later. But Insanity is so popular right now and so customizable for various fitness levels that it makes the most sense for me at this time.

Cool, nice to know :)
I had no idea Insanity is all the rage right now.

I got a question.

Do you just get really tired? Maybe it has something to do with your diet - what you eat before you practice. Don't take my word since I'm no expert, but I tend to eat quite a large meal (whole rice + beef) about 4 hours before, and one hour before I eat another slice of whole bread with cottage cheese. When I didn't ear properly before, I felt like I have no energy whatsoever.

izakq

Do you just get really tired? Maybe it has something to do with your diet - what you eat before you practice. Don't take my word since I'm no expert, but I tend to eat quite a large meal (whole rice + beef) about 4 hours before, and one hour before I eat another slice of whole bread with cottage cheese. When I didn't ear properly before, I felt like I have no energy whatsoever.

Well, the thing is, I do this the first thing in the morning when I wake up, as it is probably the only time that is consistently available to me. I feel that if I eat something before a workout, I have a hard time getting into the workout. So it's the complete opposite for me.

Menaged

Well, the thing is, I do this the first thing in the morning when I wake up, as it is probably the only time that is consistently available to me. I feel that if I eat something before a workout, I have a hard time getting into the workout. So it's the complete opposite for me.

I have zero knowledge about working out in the morning, but I have no doube someone will jump in soon and share his wisdom.

KingGondo

Banned
It might help you just to eat a little something before your workout. A small spoon of peanut butter really helps me get through workouts, and I can't imagine working out in the morning without eating something.

Even a tiny cup of coffee might help (without hindering results). I like to have a glass of sparkling water in the morning if I can't have coffee.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.

I have zero knowledge about working out in the morning, but I have no doube someone will jump in soon and share his wisdom.

Yep, I work out first thing in the morning as well, for the same reason, and I also don't eat prior.

Right now I'm doing Body Beast and I just start my workout without consuming anything. The idea is that I'm doing a strength workout and if I "feed" my muscles first, they'll use the energy I just ate rather than stored energy. So I "feed" them after I'm done with a recovery drink. I did just start using BCAAs, and I drink a little of that before my workout and sip at it throughout the workout.

However, when I was doing Insanity & Asylum, I definitely found a pre-workout drink helped a lot. I've tried both Beachbody's Energy & Endurance and Muscle Pharm's Assault. Just mix & drink about 20 minutes before you start. Worked well for me.

Oh wow, that's really cool! I'm curious what sort of measure they use for an instructor? Because even Shaun T and the people in the video get tired though they can go through the whole thing with minimal breaks. How do you know when you're instructor level? At any rate, good luck :)

sp3ctr3

P90X Day 0 Thread
Weight: 82kg / 180lbs
Fat % : 26%

My goal: shred fat, get fit

Day0:
8xTeNDKJYE3yQ6dFML2UZg1QttVyr_lCdojwnzhqXNk=w166-h207-p-no
a9QcaFalvLlunI6uklpJOxqkRjv9pvKwrVUM6v9XP-M=w164-h207-p-no
T5DsEsRwYhRHMbyZFHjsKapNBqP74w6w4CaCsbrM2hE=w123-h207-p-no
Eel7fvswJgn-7DPk3vwZK1oo3ZChZMJskHqBHpbs3gk=w184-h207-p-no
3eMJADHFQvdypcCLoKJleg2QihOSyoEGCw1gG-W53-g=w217-h207-p-no

Day 90:
2bqh3CwTKlynixfYwOvlLCzBTiOMpaKw_y2rEYqwdwY=w155-h207-p-no
-Er6TNScj5glqHWUZQR_qx3_0ltXhKmXe2nZu3o3YQU=w155-h207-p-no
OZzjoP1bQmsSnCplXAzSbAIWk89e5pl2zMw8yC7OPhg=w155-h207-p-no
7h6OekEpqeR3jNAVhGcNqv1vU3w94ZLpOECykjFmFgQ=w155-h207-p-no
d4M3YUvH4nE6tx7GKhyE9-cOSqMRdT6_ObLj5AgDbdU=w155-h207-p-no

Day 90 Numbers:
Weight: 74kg / 163lbs
Fat % : 15%

I got rid of: 8kg ~17lbs and 11% fat

Bonus pic:
bonus2.JPG

Tash

I just bought p90x , and I'm looking through the package now. Looks a little overwhelming. :/ Hope i can do it.

Seriously, I am diagnosed with MS and started when I had hardly any balance, strength or flexibility. If I can do it, you can :) No problem! Just modify if you have to and keep pushing play and good things WILL happen.

Have fun :)

P90X Day 0 Thread

Day0:
8xTeNDKJYE3yQ6dFML2UZg1QttVyr_lCdojwnzhqXNk=w166-h207-p-no
a9QcaFalvLlunI6uklpJOxqkRjv9pvKwrVUM6v9XP-M=w164-h207-p-no
T5DsEsRwYhRHMbyZFHjsKapNBqP74w6w4CaCsbrM2hE=w123-h207-p-no
Eel7fvswJgn-7DPk3vwZK1oo3ZChZMJskHqBHpbs3gk=w184-h207-p-no
3eMJADHFQvdypcCLoKJleg2QihOSyoEGCw1gG-W53-g=w217-h207-p-no

Day 90:
2bqh3CwTKlynixfYwOvlLCzBTiOMpaKw_y2rEYqwdwY=w155-h207-p-no
-Er6TNScj5glqHWUZQR_qx3_0ltXhKmXe2nZu3o3YQU=w155-h207-p-no
OZzjoP1bQmsSnCplXAzSbAIWk89e5pl2zMw8yC7OPhg=w155-h207-p-no
7h6OekEpqeR3jNAVhGcNqv1vU3w94ZLpOECykjFmFgQ=w155-h207-p-no
d4M3YUvH4nE6tx7GKhyE9-cOSqMRdT6_ObLj5AgDbdU=w155-h207-p-no

Day 90 Numbers:

Bonus pic:
bonus2.JPG

Amazing progression and great achievement :) grats!

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Oh wow, that's really cool! I'm curious what sort of measure they use for an instructor? Because even Shaun T and the people in the video get tired though they can go through the whole thing with minimal breaks. How do you know when you're instructor level? At any rate, good luck :)

Hah, well I'm guessing my Insanity classes won't be quite as intense as the videos! My assumption is that I'll be doing a lot of working with people on form, showing alternate moves, etc so I may not be going at full intensity the whole time.

Anyway certification is more about learning how to teach the classes. It's not so much about how fit I am personally.

P90X Day 0 Thread

Day 90 Numbers:

Awesome results!!! What's next?

sp3ctr3

taking a week off, then I redo Phase 3 of P90X. After that I have my sights set on Body Beast. Looking forward to eating some more and packing on some mass

izakq

Today, I took KingGondo's advice, and drank some water before the workout and that seemed to help.

SteveMeister, those breathing tricks helped, at least it reduced the amount of time of being winded and not being able to workout. So thanks to both of you for the tips!

KingGondo

Banned
Today, I took KingGondo's advice, and drank some water before the workout and that seemed to help.

SteveMeister, those breathing tricks helped, at least it reduced the amount of time of being winded and not being able to workout. So thanks to both of you for the tips!
*high five*

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.

Awesome!

Arde5643

I find that before workouts, drinking a breakfast drink concoction of powdered chai or coffee, lots of honey, 3 raw eggs, and some milk help me get in the mood for exercise.

Eggs and honey are superfood and get you pumped up very quickly. Caffeine from coffee or chai as well as to help cover the raw egg taste. Milk to smooth out the concoction.

Although be sure to wait 30-40 minutes before starting the exercise though.
Do some warm-ups and stretches during that wait.

I find that before workouts, drinking a breakfast drink concoction of powdered chai or coffee, lots of honey, 3 raw eggs, and some milk help me get in the mood for exercise.

Eggs and honey are superfood and get you pumped up very quickly. Caffeine from coffee or chai as well as to help cover the raw egg taste. Milk to smooth out the concoction.

Although be sure to wait 30-40 minutes before starting the exercise though.
Do some warm-ups and stretches during that wait.

I thought it was a myth that you need to drink raw eggs to get their benefits, can't you just cook them and have the same result?

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Started Body Beast this week. Wow! Maybe it's because it's summer and my apartment is getting hot, but I find it crazy intense. Definitely feels like a step up from P90X/X2 to me. Could also be that I just started out, trying to find out what weights to use at different times (and probably going too heavy initially). We'll see, but I'm excited to keep going!

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Started Body Beast this week. Wow! Maybe it's because it's summer and my apartment is getting hot, but I find it crazy intense. Definitely feels like a step up from P90X/X2 to me. Could also be that I just started out, trying to find out what weights to use at different times (and probably going too heavy initially). We'll see, but I'm excited to keep going!

Beast Up!

Body Beast is a fantastic program. So much so that I'm immediately going to do a second round after I finish in a few weeks.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
P90X Day 0 Thread

Day 90 Numbers:

Bonus pic:
bonus2.JPG
Awesome work man.
I thought it was a myth that you need to drink raw eggs to get their benefits, can't you just cook them and have the same result?
Cooked eggs are actually slightly more bioavailable than raw eggs. I wouldn't put them in a smoothie though o.o

Ubersnug

So, I'm looking to start Insanity in the next week or two. It's all thanks to one morning when I was up early, seeing to my very young son. I was trapped feeding him on my couch and I couldn't find the TV remote to turn the channel over, so I was stuck watching this infomercial for Insanity. Now, I am one for being extremely sceptical when it comes to the claims of a paid informercial, but I couldn't help being captivated by Shaun T's enthusiasm and the supposed results from all these previous customers. Can the many gaffers here who have tried it claim that it is as good as it seems to be?

I'm currently weighing in around the 98Kg/216lb/15.5 stone range and i'm looking to drop to 76kg/168lbs/12stone range. I've tried going to the Gym and managed to lose a couple of kg here and there, but I've never managed to sustain it or break that weight barrier completely. My biggest hurdle was a mental one, coming home from work, changing into my gym gear and heading back out to the gym for an hour or so. Im hoping that having this to do at home will mean there will be no 'mental' barrier so to speak.

I do have a couple of other questions too

I am/have been a keen runner, but I suffer from very bad shin splints whenever I get myself into a regular running routine. Shin splints usually kick in within about 1 week of starting a routine and can take anything up to 2 weeks or so to properly fade away. I'm worried that my shin splints will plague any sort of progress I may make with this. Does anyone else here suffer shin splints and successfully completed the Insanity challenge?

Also, whenever I start to get fit, after about 3-4 weeks my body starts to get worn down by colds and flu which can floor me anything up to 3 weeks or so, again, ruining any sort of progress I've made. I read somewhere that vitamins and what not can help strengthen my bodies immune system while it's being battered by the work outs. Could anyone suggest what to get to help boost my immune system?

Thanks guys.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
So, I'm looking to start Insanity in the next week or two. It's all thanks to one morning when I was up early, seeing to my very young son. I was trapped feeding him on my couch and I couldn't find the TV remote to turn the channel over, so I was stuck watching this infomercial for Insanity. Now, I am one for being extremely sceptical when it comes to the claims of a paid informercial, but I couldn't help being captivated by Shaun T's enthusiasm and the supposed results from all these previous customers. Can the many gaffers here who have tried it claim that it is as good as it seems to be?

Insanity is awesome. It's really hard, but the thing to remember about it is that you need to go at your own pace, and even do alternate moves if you need to. Highly recommend getting a heart rate monitor so you can make sure you're in the proper workout zones.

I'm currently weighing in around the 98Kg/216lb/15.5 stone range and i'm looking to drop to 76kg/168lbs/12stone range. I've tried going to the Gym and managed to lose a couple of kg here and there, but I've never managed to sustain it or break that weight barrier completely. My biggest hurdle was a mental one, coming home from work, changing into my gym gear and heading back out to the gym for an hour or so. Im hoping that having this to do at home will mean there will be no 'mental' barrier so to speak.

So for me three things have helped me stick with workouts:
1. They have a set schedule. Especially if you work out at the same time every day, knowing that you're going to be doing THIS PARTICULAR WORKOUT, rather than kinda making it up as you go along as at a gym, really helps to keep you on track.
2. Support. Your Beachbody Coach, if you get a good one, should be able to provide support and motivation and answer any questions you have. I'm a coach -- if you haven't already signed up on Team Beachbody.com, you can sign up with me as your coach here. And this thread is *awesome* for advice, cameraderie and support!
3. Accountability. Post about your workouts here! We'll cheer you on & celebrate your progress with you!

I do have a couple of other questions too

I am/have been a keen runner, but I suffer from very bad shin splints whenever I get myself into a regular running routine. Shin splints usually kick in within about 1 week of starting a routine and can take anything up to 2 weeks or so to properly fade away. I'm worried that my shin splints will plague any sort of progress I may make with this. Does anyone else here suffer shin splints and successfully completed the Insanity challenge?

Insanity is fairly high impact. You're going to want shoes with good cushioning and good lateral support. Basketball/court shoes and crossfit shoes are the best for this. Another thing that can help is to work out on foam mats. Beachbody sells one called the "jump mat" which is good, but I use interlocking foam "puzzle" mats that are about 1cm thick. If you can cover about 2m by 2m area with these, that'll lessen the impacts. I don't have shin splints but cushioning and learning to land properly will always help.

The cushioning will also help to reduce noise, important if you're in an apartment with people living below you.

And there are always non-impact alternates. Unfortunately they don't show alternate moves on the videos, but if you ask here we can describe them for you.

Also, whenever I start to get fit, after about 3-4 weeks my body starts to get worn down by colds and flu which can floor me anything up to 3 weeks or so, again, ruining any sort of progress I've made. I read somewhere that vitamins and what not can help strengthen my bodies immune system while it's being battered by the work outs. Could anyone suggest what to get to help boost my immune system?

Thanks guys.

This isn't uncommon. With Insanity you're going to burn a LOT of calories -- I burned between 800 and 1000 calories on some days, especially in the second month where the workouts are longer! The key here is nutrition. Insanity comes with a meal plan -- follow it. Make sure you're eating clean -- fresh vegetables, high quality meats, and avoid junk food. Above all, drink LOTS of water. As far as vitamins go, B12 is good for energy and D3 is good for boosting immune system. I'm a bit older than most here, at 48, and I take a lot of supplements -- B12, D3, K2, Niacin, Magnesium, Fish Oil, resveratrol, green tea extract, and a couple more, and I try to eat clean. I don't get sick very often.

Ubersnug

Thanks for the advice Steve.

I'm actually doing it at the same time as a friend, he will be doing it at his house, ill be doing it at mine and each day we will check up on one another to make sure we've done our daily routine. Having someone do it along with you and even some friendly rivalry will hopefully give us both the motivation we need to stick to the initial 2 month plan.

I've actually bought some of those interlocking 'puzzle' mats you mentioned. Specifically this http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003DVFY9K/. I'm hoping they will do the trick. Unfortunately, the house I live in just now has shitty laminate flooring that seem to have a spring in them that cause the entire floor to vibrate with large impacts that I am guessing a guy of my weight would have while doing insanity. So, instead, I'm going to tidy up our garage, which has a concrete floor, and put that mat down in there.

I think the biggest hurdle for me when I attempt this is my decision to try and do this before work. We have a 1 and a half year old son who usually wakes up between 5:30 and 6am each morning like clock work. So we are usually up for 6am anyway and trying to be out the door come 7am. So, I am intending to get up at 5am, do my Insanity routine and hopefully be finished and showered before 6am kicks in. If I was to do it after work, I wouldn't be starting it till probably 8:30/9pm each night and I really don;t want it being the last thing I do on a night, 6 days a week.

Appreciate the vitamin recommendation too. Ill go to my local chemist and see what they have that offers the best selection of those.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Thanks for the advice Steve.

I'm actually doing it at the same time as a friend, he will be doing it at his house, ill be doing it at mine and each day we will check up on one another to make sure we've done our daily routine. Having someone do it along with you and even some friendly rivalry will hopefully give us both the motivation we need to stick to the initial 2 month plan.

I've actually bought some of those interlocking 'puzzle' mats you mentioned. Specifically this http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003DVFY9K/. I'm hoping they will do the trick. Unfortunately, the house I live in just now has shitty laminate flooring that seem to have a spring in them that cause the entire floor to vibrate with large impacts that I am guessing a guy of my weight would have while doing insanity. So, instead, I'm going to tidy up our garage, which has a concrete floor, and put that mat down in there.

I think the biggest hurdle for me when I attempt this is my decision to try and do this before work. We have a 1 and a half year old son who usually wakes up between 5:30 and 6am each morning like clock work. So we are usually up for 6am anyway and trying to be out the door come 7am. So, I am intending to get up at 5am, do my Insanity routine and hopefully be finished and showered before 6am kicks in. If I was to do it after work, I wouldn't be starting it till probably 8:30/9pm each night and I really don;t want it being the last thing I do on a night, 6 days a week.

Appreciate the vitamin recommendation too. Ill go to my local chemist and see what they have that offers the best selection of those.

I have sort of the same issue -- I have a 5 year old, though he does value his sleep most mornings! But we need to get everyone out the door about the same time as you do. The big problem with workout out at night is that you really don't want a big meal before you do something like Insanity, so that pushes your start time back.

So I get up at 4:30am to do my workouts. Note that in the second month especially, Insanity workouts can last right around an hour, so you'll want to account for that amount of time.

RPG

Ding! Completed my 14-week P90X2 routine last night.

Have pretty much held to a lean 152 lbs from when I started and feel like I'm in the best shape/health of my life (just in time for summer!).

I think after being bombarded with the ads for it, I'm going to read up on Insanity this weekend and give that a go next...

Also, could I get added to the P90X/X2 Graduate lists whenever the next update occurs?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ding! Completed my 14-week P90X2 routine last night.

Have pretty much held to a lean 152 lbs from when I started and feel like I'm in the best shape/health of my life (just in time for summer!).

I think after being bombarded with the ads for it, I'm going to read up on Insanity this weekend and give that a go next...

Also, could I get added to the P90X/X2 Graduate lists whenever the next update occurs?
Grats!

I should probably get X2 at some point -_-

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
How do you guys measure your body fat percentage accurately — you know, aside from height/weight/waistline/whatever equations? What products do you use? I feel like trying to achieve a certain number should be my next goal, because I really don't need to lose much more weight.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
How do you guys measure your body fat percentage accurately — you know, aside from height/weight/waistline/whatever equations? What products do you use? I feel like trying to achieve a certain number should be my next goal, because I really don't need to lose much more weight.

Calipers work ok, and i have a scale that measures it, but really what matters is that you always use the same method, because they'll all return slightly or significantly different results, so if you keep switching you might not see the results your expecting. The most accurate is probably the one where you are immersed in water, but who's going to do that? I say pick a method and stick with it, and instead of focusing on the exact number, focus on your progress over time.

Arde5643

It's just faster to eat/drink them raw since I only have a couple of hours in the morning to exercise before heading to work.

And plus I don't like protein powder - some of the brands don't sit well with my digestive system.

Over the past two weeks a lot has been happening in my life, and as a result my sleep has been irregular and everything is all messed up. For the first time I feel completely burnt out from exercising, and my recovery week has been extended to two weeks. Wow!

That being said, starting on Tuesday I will be starting weightlifting with a buddy, so we will see how that goes! If I have enough energy, I will still do plyo and yoga on non-resistance days. I am excited, though, for something new! Feels a bit like natural progression from doing P90 -> P90X -> P90X2 and now learning how to lift heavier weights

Menaged

Major sin(s) this past weekend.
I was staying a friend, and knew in advance I won't be able to maintain my diet, but boy oh boy...
We had pancakes with myple syrup for breakfest
a 250g beef \ veal burger with bacon and french fries
a sandwich with... whatever late night
4 slices of pizza with pepperoni for lunch today, followed by some Ben & Jerrys.

Usually I cheat once a week with a bowl of hummus and pita bread (while healthy, is quite fat), but this... was crazy. I enjoyed every moment and kinda said fuck it since I felt like on vacation, but I do feel bad...

Just needed to share and confess.

gotoadgo

I was staying a friend, and knew in advance I won't be able to maintain my diet, but boy oh boy...
4 slices of pizza with pepperoni for lunch today, followed by some Ben & Jerrys.

Usually I cheat once a week with a bowl of hummus and pita bread (while healthy, is quite fat), but this... was crazy. I enjoyed every moment and kinda said fuck it since I felt like on vacation, but I do feel bad...

You must feel awful(physically). Whenever I break out and have something(e.g. the other night I had some churros and ice cream as a cheat) I felt like crap the next morning, almost as if I was hungover. In saying that, the huge cheat you had probably wont kill your goals anyway, it'll shock your system in to burning that crap and you'll probably kill it the next week.

I'm feeling dead today, first day of month 2 is a killer with the fit test AND max interval. My muscles just couldn't cope with it all. Going to be a rough few weeks until I get used to the longer workouts I think. I did get some big gains in my fitness test though, so very pleased with that.

switch kicks 122->134
power jacks 55->62
power knees 94->120
power jumps 37->58
globe jumps 8->10
suicide jumps 14->20
push up jacks 24->27
low plank oblique 41->50

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Menaged, don't sweat it. Just don't do it all the time.

Gogoqdgcaowgqeufufufu

I had to include the above, because that's what my iPad auto-corrected "gotoadgo" to!

Anyway, gotoadgo, nice improvements on the fit test!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

DAMN man. A veal burger with bacon. Can't say I've ever done that haha. You'll be alright man. The next 24 hours will probably be punishment enough.
You must feel awful(physically). Whenever I break out and have something(e.g. the other night I had some churros and ice cream as a cheat) I felt like crap the next morning, almost as if I was hungover. In saying that, the huge cheat you had probably wont kill your goals anyway, it'll shock your system in to burning that crap and you'll probably kill it the next week.

I'm feeling dead today, first day of month 2 is a killer with the fit test AND max interval. My muscles just couldn't cope with it all. Going to be a rough few weeks until I get used to the longer workouts I think. I did get some big gains in my fitness test though, so very pleased with that.

switch kicks 122->134
power jacks 55->62
power knees 94->120
power jumps 37->58
globe jumps 8->10
suicide jumps 14->20
push up jacks 24->27
low plank oblique 41->50
I haven't done insanity but those numbers sound insane.

Top Bottom