• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beachbody Workouts |OT| Gaf Does P90/X/X2, Insanity/Asylum, T-25 and More!

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
And Steve what about the intermittent fasting 24h dinner stuff? what do I achieve with it? i'm really curious.

Sorry about that, I saw your earlier post when I couldn't respond, and forgot to come back :)

So if you want to lose fat, you have to get your body to burn it. Stored fat is an energy source -- you've consumed more energy than your body can use, so it's kept around for when it's needed. For most of us, that's almost never, because we eat more than we really need, and don't exercise enough.

Humans didn't evolve eating 3 meals a day -- we ate when we could, and our bodies are adapted for irregular meals. That's why we can store fat -- so that we have energy for times when food is scarce or at least not readily available.

When you do a short-term fast, you're basically telling your body to use your fat stores for energy. If you couple this with a low carb diet, you can really accelerate fat loss.

God Enel

Sorry about that, I saw your earlier post when I couldn't respond, and forgot to come back :)

So if you want to lose fat, you have to get your body to burn it. Stored fat is an energy source -- you've consumed more energy than your body can use, so it's kept around for when it's needed. For most of us, that's almost never, because we eat more than we really need, and don't exercise enough.

Humans didn't evolve eating 3 meals a day -- we ate when we could, and our bodies are adapted for irregular meals. That's why we can store fat -- so that we have energy for times when food is scarce or at least not readily available.

When you do a short-term fast, you're basically telling your body to use your fat stores for energy. If you couple this with a low carb diet, you can really accelerate fat loss.

thanks. thats kinda intuitive and i think i'll give it a shot. :)
I think you mentioned the fitness-gaf ot. I'm gonna read some of the nutrition guides of the 2nd post over there and see whats up.:)

Pyrokai

Round 2 of P90X......COMPLETE!

Basically. I have my recovery week but I'm ready to move on. I think I've decided what I'm going to do though...

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to do one week of Insanity. Just one week, then a rest day and then I'm going to start my THIRD round of P90X, but it's going to be the hybrid schedule with Insanity. Unfortunately, that just means it's basically a different round of P90X but with Insanity cardio workouts instead of the P90X cardio workouts. I really wanted to do the full 60 days of Insanity, but I just don't think it's going to be enough to meet my goals, and might actually set me back. I still want more muscle weight, and I don't have the funds to get either X3 or Body Beast yet, so this is my way of "toning and slimming down" without slimming down too much.

The KEY here for me is getting my calorie count absolutely perfect. I think I'm going to just suck it up and buy a heart-rate monitor so that I know exactly how many calories I'm burning during a workout. I'm also going to have to meticulously count each calorie to make sure I'm not eating too much or too little. It's nightmare scenario for me, but I'm determined.

Big question: I know the idea of P90X is "muscle confusion", but is 3 rounds of P90X (the same muscle confusion) going to be too routine for my body, and I'll just hit a plateau anyway? I'm thinking irony here lol

What do you guys think? Am I on the right track here? I like my results this time around, but in order to make sure I wasn't sacrificing lean tissue growth, I probably ate more than I should have. I'm still relatively skinny to most "in shape" people, so I want to continue growing muscle while losing the fat, which I think I can do by watching my diet more closely and doing Insanity cardio workouts.

To be honest, I'm a little clueless as to what I should be doing and have no idea if this is truly what I need to do next, so any help here is appreciated :)

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
dont know what i was doing on pilate x. couldn't figure out when to breathe in and out lol.

Hah yeah it's weird and you only do it a few times on the normal schedule! Once I got to the Elite Block and it's weekly I got better at it, it's a great core workout!

Round 2 of P90X......COMPLETE!

Basically. I have my recovery week but I'm ready to move on. I think I've decided what I'm going to do though...

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to do one week of Insanity. Just one week, then a rest day and then I'm going to start my THIRD round of P90X, but it's going to be the hybrid schedule with Insanity. Unfortunately, that just means it's basically a different round of P90X but with Insanity cardio workouts instead of the P90X cardio workouts. I really wanted to do the full 60 days of Insanity, but I just don't think it's going to be enough to meet my goals, and might actually set me back. I still want more muscle weight, and I don't have the funds to get either X3 or Body Beast yet, so this is my way of "toning and slimming down" without slimming down too much.

The KEY here for me is getting my calorie count absolutely perfect. I think I'm going to just suck it up and buy a heart-rate monitor so that I know exactly how many calories I'm burning during a workout. I'm also going to have to meticulously count each calorie to make sure I'm not eating too much or too little. It's nightmare scenario for me, but I'm determined.

Big question: I know the idea of P90X is "muscle confusion", but is 3 rounds of P90X (the same muscle confusion) going to be too routine for my body, and I'll just hit a plateau anyway? I'm thinking irony here lol

What do you guys think? Am I on the right track here? I like my results this time around, but in order to make sure I wasn't sacrificing lean tissue growth, I probably ate more than I should have. I'm still relatively skinny to most "in shape" people, so I want to continue growing muscle while losing the fat, which I think I can do by watching my diet more closely and doing Insanity cardio workouts.

To be honest, I'm a little clueless as to what I should be doing and have no idea if this is truly what I need to do next, so any help here is appreciated :)

Congrats! I think that if you do the hybrid you should be ok. Were you going for 8-10 reps, or 12-15 reps in general on your strength exercises? You might try playing around with reps, weights and sets -- for example if you were doing one set of 12 curls at 25 lbs, try 2 sets of 8 curls at 30. Or 3x5 at 30, that sort of thing to mix it up.

Tomorrow I have Eccentric Lower and CVX in the morning on my P90X3 Doubles schedule, and I have my Fit Club doing Insanity Pure Cardio at 12:30. Gonna be a rough day :)

I am getting close to half through P90X3 (tomorrow is the dreaded Incinerator). Anyhoo, I was thinking about doing a hybrid of Doubles next round.

Anyone do a P90X1/P90X3 doubles combo?

(I miss Pam the Blam and Ms. Chiclets from Legs and Back)

Any info on what to combine?

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
I am getting close to half through P90X3 (tomorrow is the dreaded Incinerator). Anyhoo, I was thinking about doing a hybrid of Doubles next round.

Anyone do a P90X1/P90X3 doubles combo?

(I miss Pam the Blam and Ms. Chiclets from Legs and Back)

Any info on what to combine?

Funny I was thinking about Pam the Blam the other day & wondering that she wasn't in X3.

If you haven't done Doubles yet, it's tough -- I think the only thing I'd consider swapping is maybe Yoga. X3 Yoga is nice but very short.

Didn't get to do dynamic. Woke up with some lower back pains. Hopefully it goes away for tomorrow
Noticed some body fat went down. Except the side boobs. Lol but since it seems in block 2 of p90x3 might fix thst

Gumbie

5 days of Body Beast Lean left. These last few weeks have been a struggle. I love the results I've gotten but damn I feel beat up and burnt out. Going to take a week off afterwards and probably restart either a modified Body Beast round 2 or P90X3.

HORRORSHØW

this thread needs more pictures.

gonna start p90x3 next week. i've done 2 rounds of the original p90x a couple of years back and i was in the best shape of my life because of it. excited to get back in shape.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Halfway through Body Beast (Huge schedule, goodbye cardio!), gained about 7-8 pounds I'd say, slowly working my way up with heavier weights and can definitely see a difference.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
X3 Doubles continues. I'm in the second week of Block 2. On Tuesday, I had Eccentric Upper followed by Accelerator, but I ran out of steam partway through Accelerator. Yesterday's Triometrics/Dynamix went better. Yoga this morning felt great.

So far Doubles is pretty intense! It's feeling like it's more effective than the Classic schedule, which stands to reason.

In Beachbody news, they just re-vamped the formulas for the vegan Shakeology flavors (Chocolate and Tropical Strawberry). I haven't tried them yet but the flavor is supposedly greatly improved. You can also now get a Shakeology Taste Sampler in either vegan or non-vegan flavors. http://bit.ly/1eqRt2m Each comes with four servings. The vegan one comes with two each of Chocolate and Tropical Strawberry; the non-vegan has one each of Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla and Greenberry.

The big upcoming new workout program is Chalene Johnson's PiYO, which I'm pretty excited about. I'm going to pick up a copy at the Coach's Summit next month and will be incorporating it into my workout regimen.

I haven't heard any rumors about any surprise workout announcements at Summit, but you never know. I'll post about anything I find out.

Eccentric Lower today and Incinerator again tomorrow...yay. :(

I hit my second transition week, next week.

Definition is appearing now in a lot of places. Things are getting fun. :)

Gumbie

Do you guys think I'll lose muscle if I go from Body Beast to P90X3 Classic? Right now I'm sitting around 185 with 12.5%-13% body fat. I would love to get that number to to 10% or below but don't want to lose all my body beast gains I've made over the past 90 days. I've compared the p90x3 mass and classic and I don't see a ton of differences. Yeah..mass has a lot of upper and lower stuff but classic has a lot more incinerator.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Do you guys think I'll lose muscle if I go from Body Beast to P90X3 Classic? Right now I'm sitting around 185 with 12.5%-13% body fat. I would love to get that number to to 10% or below but don't want to lose all my body beast gains I've made over the past 90 days. I've compared the p90x3 mass and classic and I don't see a ton of differences. Yeah..mass has a lot of upper and lower stuff but classic has a lot more incinerator.

No, I don't think you'll lose muscle. Just continue lifting heavier weights. It's OK to do fewer reps at a higher weight than they do in the videos.

deviant1

Finished up T25 today, including the optional Gamma phase. Really loved this program! I don't have before/after pics or measurements, but I'm 5'11" and dropped from 203 lbs down to 175 lbs in 15 weeks. I made some serious strength gains from the Gamma phase.

I wanna focus more on strength training now, so I'm planning to maybe do the Gamma Pure Strength Hybrid schedule and than maybe go back and do P90X again (did it 2 years ago) or perhaps invest in P90X3. To those who've done P90X3, is it worth getting it or should I stick to just P90X?

God Enel

X3 Doubles continues. I'm in the second week of Block 2. On Tuesday, I had Eccentric Upper followed by Accelerator, but I ran out of steam partway through Accelerator. Yesterday's Triometrics/Dynamix went better. Yoga this morning felt great.

So far Doubles is pretty intense! It's feeling like it's more effective than the Classic schedule, which stands to reason.

In Beachbody news, they just re-vamped the formulas for the vegan Shakeology flavors (Chocolate and Tropical Strawberry). I haven't tried them yet but the flavor is supposedly greatly improved. You can also now get a Shakeology Taste Sampler in either vegan or non-vegan flavors. http://bit.ly/1eqRt2m Each comes with four servings. The vegan one comes with two each of Chocolate and Tropical Strawberry; the non-vegan has one each of Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla and Greenberry.

The big upcoming new workout program is Chalene Johnson's PiYO, which I'm pretty excited about. I'm going to pick up a copy at the Coach's Summit next month and will be incorporating it into my workout regimen.

I haven't heard any rumors about any surprise workout announcements at Summit, but you never know. I'll post about anything I find out.

Are you doing doubles back to back? When I did my doubles routine, I mostly did the easier (e.g. dynamix,isometric,yoga) exercise early in the morning and the harder one after work/university/whatever.

I'm currently reading the primal blueprint and have to finish my nutrition plan this weekend so that i can start on monday with it.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Are you doing doubles back to back? When I did my doubles routine, I mostly did the easier (e.g. dynamix,isometric,yoga) exercise early in the morning and the harder one after work/university/whatever.

I'm currently reading the primal blueprint and have to finish my nutrition plan this weekend so that i can start on monday with it.

I do them back to back in the order they are shown in the schedule. There have been a couple days where I've bailed out of the second workout partway through, like yesterday. I did Eccentric Lower and raised all my weights. Then I had CVX, and my legs were like jelly and I was pretty wiped out. Noticed my form falling apart, so I bailed out after the first round. I made up for it, though, because I did Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit with my Fit Club in the afternoon :)

FOOTE

Anyone here tried breathe rights while doing cardio? I think I'm going to pick up a pack later and pop in plyo cardio and see how I do.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Anyone here tried breathe rights while doing cardio? I think I'm going to pick up a pack later and pop in plyo cardio and see how I do.

Hey, if it's good enough for race horses!

Yesterday due to a number of factors, I missed my workouts, so this morning I did a triple. Back to back I did Incinerator, Isometrix and MMX. I skipped today's Dynamix. It was actually a pretty good combination. Each workout is so different -- strength, balance/isometric holds, and cardio.

FOOTE

Hey, if it's good enough for race horses!

Yesterday due to a number of factors, I missed my workouts, so this morning I did a triple. Back to back I did Incinerator, Isometrix and MMX. I skipped today's Dynamix. It was actually a pretty good combination. Each workout is so different -- strength, balance/isometric holds, and cardio.

:lol that's why I asked! Good to see you're still ripping it up Steve. I have been too but GAF kinda took a backseat to school... Calc 3, NAILED IT! :lol

Pyrokai

Hi guys! Where everyone be at!?!

I started my third round of P90X but with the Insanity mixed in. Today is my first rest day and I feel like a total slob for not doing anything but I'm uber tired.

I think I'm going to try something new as far as monitoring my calories, too. I have a strong feeling I'm not quite burning the full estimated 600 calories per workout that they assume you'll burn (simply because I think my body is getting used to being worked out a lot). Is the only way to accurately figure this out to have a heart rate monitor?

I was thinking of doing it this way: Monitor calories by figuring out my BMR and daily calorie burn, and then add to that whatever my heart rate monitor says. I also would need to figure out what my daily burn (without a workout) is, but I don't suppose a HRM will do that, either, will it? I estimate it to be about 300 calories.

I seriously just want something I can wear 24/7 that will accurately track my heart rate to give me the most accurate reading of calories I'm burning per day, every day. I feel like this doesn't exist. A Fitbit won't work for this, will it? I need something like a Fitbit with a HRM that I wear over my chest for 24/7 with like, 95% accuracy.

Why does this not exist? I'm hoping it does and I just don't know about it.

Also side note question! How sinful would it be to throw in additional workouts on days I'm feeling particularly energetic? I don't want to overtrain, either.....

Ixian

Heart rate monitors aren't useful for weight lifting which won't be a problem for Insanity and the cardio segments of P90X but obviously would be when it comes time to hit the dumbbells.

I also question the need for such a granular level of data; while it might be interesting to look at, given the complexity of our bodies I'm not sure it'd be practical to use in decision-making.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
I haven't personally used any activity trackers, but I did use a continuous HRM when I did Insanity a couple years ago. It's pretty important to use an HRM with Insanity since the key there is keeping your heart rate in the appropriate workout zone, and not allowing it to drop too low in between intervals.

I'm waiting to see what Apple introduces with iWatch later this year. Rumors are that it'll have "several" biometric sensors -- if they have heart rate in there, that might make it pretty interesting as an activity tracker. I wouldn't want one that didn't have a continuous HRM.

Pyrokai

It's just so hard to gauge what I should be eating. I definietly feel like I've hit a small plateau and I don't know if it's because I'm eating too much or too little...

FOOTE

It's just so hard to gauge what I should be eating. I definietly feel like I've hit a small plateau and I don't know if it's because I'm eating too much or too little...
It all goes back to your goals. If you're trying to build muscle, do not be afraid of carbs.

General tip, its really difficult to build a load of muscle while staying super cut.

Ixian

Man oh man, I told myself when I reached a certain weight I'd start lifting again to put on muscle but nope nope nope that was a dumb idea and I started lifting again just this past Friday instead. Since the beginning of May I've been grinding down the pounds through cardio and calorie restriction and lost 13 pounds total, but I was looking at pictures from after my first round of P90X plus an additional month or so of barbell training; I weighed three pounds less than I do now in that picture but one could easily think the difference is at least ten pounds. Don't be like me! It's much harder to put on new muscle than to retain it, so if you're just doing cardio with the idea that you'll be doing resistance training later, just start now. You won't become some crazy musclehead unless you eat for it so there's no reason not to aside from a fascination with a number on the scale.

T25 GAMMA is legit boys!

Heal of a beating the first week but feels good all over and workouts are fun.

Wish there was something beyond gamma. Same difficulty but different workouts.

If you're in good shape already and want to do T25, I'd recommend skipping Alpha. Just do Beta and follow it up with Gamma. For the 3rd month if you hate yourself, you can do month 2 of Insanity.

RSP

About two years ago, I did two months of P90X. I fealt great, got in shape again and had a lot of energy. I stopped working out for a long time because my girlfriend got pregnant (and because its a bit weird to do jumping jacks in the attic while the baby is sleeping. I do go to a gym, but it's only two times a week (hour workout) so it isn't really doing enough for me.

I should just get back on the program. Don't really know what is holding me back.

6 months later ... I've finally started. Could have completed the 90-day program twice by now. Heh.

I'm one week in, so no cheering yet, but it's always good to keep an eye on threads like this.

deviant1

T25 GAMMA is legit boys!

Heal of a beating the first week but feels good all over and workouts are fun.

Wish there was something beyond gamma. Same difficulty but different workouts.

If you're in good shape already and want to do T25, I'd recommend skipping Alpha. Just do Beta and follow it up with Gamma. For the 3rd month if you hate yourself, you can do month 2 of Insanity.

Agreed. For me the move from Beta to Gamma was a much bigger spike in intensity than from Alpha to Beta. I plan to make some of the Gamma workouts part of my P90X routine (in place of YogaX and KenpoX).

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
At the Beachbody Coaches' Summit in Las Vegas!

PiYo looks great, I'll get a copy tomorrow and post impressions of it in a few weeks. It's a low impact, dynamic functional flexibility workout.

They also announced P90 -- this is an entry level Tony Horton workout tha effectively replaces Power90. It's divided into 3 tiers and gradually ups the intensity. It's meant as a starting point for people of all ages to begin getting into shape. Everything is shown with modifications and they even have a 61 year old in at least one of the workouts. It's coming out some time this Fall.

They announced a new 3 Day Refresh, which includes 3 servings of Shakeology, 6 servings of a new protein shake, 3 servings of a fiber shake, and a specific meal plan. You have Shakeology with specified fruits for breakfast, the fiber shake as a snack, a specific meal for lunch coupled with one of the protein shakes, and another specific meal for dinner with another protein shake. It's meant to help correct your diet after you've fallen off your healthy eating habits. Test groups lost a bit of weight, too.

Finally, they had a firm conduct a clinical study of Shakeology. The study subjects had Shakeology for breakfast and lunch, but otherwise did not alter their diets or exercise regimen. The study revealed statistically significant improvements in cholesterol numbers, lowered A1C blood sugar, and weight loss. The study should be published some time later (they didn't specify when) but it'll be interesting to see.

PiYo looks great, I'll get a copy tomorrow and post impressions of it in a few weeks. It's a low impact, dynamic functional flexibility workout.

They also announced P90 -- this is an entry level Tony Horton workout tha effectively replaces Power90. It's divided into 3 tiers and gradually ups the intensity. It's meant as a starting point for people of all ages to begin getting into shape. Everything is shown with modifications and they even have a 61 year old in at least one of the workouts. It's coming out some time this Fall.

They announced a new 3 Day Refresh, which includes 3 servings of Shakeology, 6 servings of a new protein shake, 3 servings of a fiber shake, and a specific meal plan. You have Shakeology with specified fruits for breakfast, the fiber shake as a snack, a specific meal for lunch coupled with one of the protein shakes, and another specific meal for dinner with another protein shake. It's meant to help correct your diet after you've fallen off your healthy eating habits. Test groups lost a bit of weight, too.

Finally, they had a firm conduct a clinical study of Shakeology. The study subjects had Shakeology for breakfast and lunch, but otherwise did not alter their diets or exercise regimen. The study revealed statistically significant improvements in cholesterol numbers, lowered A1C blood sugar, and weight loss. The study should be published some time later (they didn't specify when) but it'll be interesting to see.

Awesome. Thanks for the update, especially on Shakeology. The more evidence the better

Really funny that p90 is being updated...rip in peace power 90

Oh shit...P90...wow...not for me. I am ready for what is next. (I have 2 weeks till my victory week for P90X3)

Any word of P90X4?

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Oh shit...P90...wow...not for me. I am ready for what is next. (I have 2 weeks till my victory week for P90X3)

Any word of P90X4?

Nope. I'd be surprised if they do another P90X any time soon. The four P90 programs are pretty all-encompassing, and with the exception of P90 replacing Power 90, they aren't meant to replace each other.

LaneDS

Hello Beachbody GAF. After months of ignoring exercise (again) I think I'm back on track again after a week of pushing myself with X1 once more. Got good workouts out of shoulders & arms, yoga x, legs & back and threw in a couple 5K runs on the treadmill on days in between. Going to do the phase 1 X1 schedule starting today with chest & back, but wanted to essentially report in as it's been a while.

Ixian

Hello Beachbody GAF. After months of ignoring exercise (again) I think I'm back on track again after a week of pushing myself with X1 once more. Got good workouts out of shoulders & arms, yoga x, legs & back and threw in a couple 5K runs on the treadmill on days in between. Going to do the phase 1 X1 schedule starting today with chest & back, but wanted to essentially report in as it's been a while.
Welcome back slacker. ;) I am looking forward to more reports from you.

As for me, I restarted Leangains and just completed my first week this past week. It was more of a warm-up week though, as I also started up another 12-week consultation session with Andy over at RippedBody.jp and now I have a slightly different set of macros to follow. After being unhappy with the results of calorie restriction and cardio in terms of appearance, I'm pretty excited to see what things will look like in a few months. :)

LaneDS

Welcome back slacker. ;) I am looking forward to more reports from you.

As for me, I restarted Leangains and just completed my first week this past week. It was more of a warm-up week though, as I also started up another 12-week consultation session with Andy over at RippedBody.jp and now I have a slightly different set of macros to follow. After being unhappy with the results of calorie restriction and cardio in terms of appearance, I'm pretty excited to see what things will look like in a few months. :)

Haha, thank you. I just did chest and back, and while my push up numbers kind of farted out half way through I definitely pushed myself as hard as I could throughout (used a chair to assist on pull/chin-ups and went to heavy bands once I couldn't do any more of those). Definitely not where I once was, which is both expected and obvious, but trying my damnedest to get back and exceed that. After delaying doing a Tough Mudder twice now, I'm scheduled to do one about 100 days from now so I want to give the next 100 days my all in the hopes I can, well, not die when I have to do that. Not dying is a good motivator apparently!

had to lower my meal portion because i was taking in too many calories for weight loss lol. unsure if i should bother starting over p90x3 since i already messed up the first 5 weeks now lol.

so this P90X really works? I'm looking to lose about 10 lbs or so in the next month or two as well as put on some muscle, but I need the right routine to do it. Would this help? If anyone has a cheaper alternative too that would be great. I don't really have access to a gym right now, but I will in September

Ixian

so this P90X really works? I'm looking to lose about 10 lbs or so in the next month or two as well as put on some muscle, but I need the right routine to do it. Would this help? If anyone has a cheaper alternative too that would be great. I don't really have access to a gym right now, but I will in September
P90X is good ol' fashioned hard work, so no reason why it won't get you get results if you eat right and put effort into it. That said, for some people it's not a good long-term solution, but it might open your mind to other avenues of fitness.

LaneDS

My personal experience is that P90X is not a good weight loss solution in a short span of time. Obviously everyone's situation is going to vary, but for quick weight loss results something like Insanity that is much more cardio focused will shed pounds quicker. For strength and muscle building, P90X is fantastic. Case in point, over the last week I've worked out hard six out of seven days. I feel leaner and stronger already but the scale says I've lost zero pounds. Personally I don't view that as any sort of shortcoming of either the program or my own effort, but I think it's a good example that P90X isn't necessarily going to quickly shed weight for folks.

All that said, try it. It's great.

Weight loss generally comes down to your diet. I've lost large amounts of weight doing P90X, I've also gained a fairly significant amount of muscle by doing it without being in calorific deficit (it was also far less arduous).

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Tony's recent book, The Big Picture: 11 Laws That Will Change Your Life, is on sale on the Kindle Store for $2.99 (regularly $10.99). It appears to be a random price drop, as opposed to a daily/monthly deal, so get it now if you want it!

http://amzn.com/B00DB3D35M

I rarely post in here anymore, but I'm still doing P90X and other assorted BB workouts six days a week. I'm actually really looking forward to the "new" P90 that was just announced; seems to be right up my alley.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Tony was signing his book on a couple occasions at the Coach Summit this weekend, but they'd long since sold out of copies & I didn't feel like making a 7 mile trek to Barnes & Noble to get a copy from there. Oh well.

If you want to get e-mail updates on P90's availability, click here to sign up. I think it's going to be a popular program. P90X3 is great, but it can be difficult for beginners because they don't really take the time to demonstrate the moves and don't always show a modifier.

Here's Beachbody's video talking about the clinical trial Medicus Research conducted on Shakeology. This is a pretty big deal; I've been drinking Shakeology for over a year and have definitely seen improvements in my health and this study was set up such that the observed effects were directly related to the replacement of two meals a day with Shakeology. If you want to try Shakeology, I highly recommend the Shakeology Taste Sampler. You can get it in vegan or with whey protein. The Vegan comes with 2 each of Vegan Chocolate and Tropical Strawberry, while the whey protein comes with 1 each of Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla and Greenberry.

Top Bottom