• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beachbody Workouts |OT| Gaf Does P90/X/X2, Insanity/Asylum, T-25 and More!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
With all the talk of food....here's how I'm rolling, and I'd like to hear your guys approval.

Breakfast:
2x chobani no-fat (whatever flavor I grab)
2x hard boiled egg whites
1 packet of oatmeal

Snack
A pear or an apple, and later in the day it's a power bar (which will be made from home here shortly).

Lunch
It's either Tuna salad (w/ low sodium chunk light, that shit is nothing but protein according to the label), or my special chili. Ground Turkey, chorizo, white beans, tomato paste...etc. I'll dig up the recipe on my kindle and post it in a bit

Dinner
Same as above. I'm mixing in some tilapia, green beans and brown rice, or grilled chicken caesar (with minimal, if any, caesar), and sometimes swapping the romaine for spinach.

Surprisingly, it's all very tasty. My recovery drink is low fat chocolate milk.

I don't have a problem sticking to this routine for a long period of time because I'm keeping a 90/10 plan of sticking with it (90% of the time so that I don't hate myself for having a buffalo wing at a BBQ).
Highly approved. Way to stave off the carbs, by far the most challenging aspect for me.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
$10 a week (assuming you mean a 7 day week) is prooobably about as good as you can do.

5 day week. I was looking into whey and mixing it with almond milk, but that comes down to around $14 a week.

It's hard to eat healthy and try not to spend a bunch every week. :p I spend $70 a week on groceries and leave the store with like 4 or 5 bags...

What's the consensus so far on P90X2? I'm thinking about getting it and starting next week.

Is it a worthy successor to the original?

And what's considered the best set of adjustable dumbbells?

LaneDS

I am stupid hungry most of the time now. I think my metabolism is in overdrive, finally.

Let myself eat a burrito from Chipotle yesterday, first time I've had one of those in two years (generally do the salad), and it was glorious. Was the lightest I've been in sometime this morning, but five hours of working out over the previous three days apparently has positive weight benefits (imagine that!).

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
5 day week. I was looking into whey and mixing it with almond milk, but that comes down to around $14 a week.

It's hard to eat healthy and try not to spend a bunch every week. :p I spend $70 a week on groceries and leave the store with like 4 or 5 bags...
Ah. Lean1 comes out to roughly $55 a month or $9 per 5 day week/$12 per 7-day-week if you have 2 scoops every day.

Amirnol

Been using Shakeology for a month and I like it a lot, but would like to give Lean 1 a shot, that price point is just too tempting. Ordering it from Amazon, and it won't deliver this product to Canada? What the f kind of diarreha is that.

Man, for anyone with kids out there, I feel your pain on the food side, but a protip I've found is buy generic on all the things you don't put in your body. Detergent, TP, saran wrap, foil...all that extra stuff will shave a few dollars off here and there.

And rock Costco or BJ's. Just sayin'.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
What's the consensus so far on P90X2? I'm thinking about getting it and starting next week.

Totally recommend it. It's freaking fun and although it focuses on different things than P90X (more balance, functional fitness and core strength), you'll still see great results. And Plyocide is amazing.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Been using Shakeology for a month and I like it a lot, but would like to give Lean 1 a shot, that price point is just too tempting. Ordering it from Amazon, and it won't deliver this product to Canada? What the f kind of diarreha is that.
Wow that's seriously ridiculous, why wouldn't they...?

GCNemesis

My breakfasts now are Muscle Milk, and that costs me about $10 a week. Any cheaper alternatives with a solid amount of calories to get me a good breakfast?

I have 15 minutes to prepare and eat breakfast in the morning, so I have the same thing every day.

Feta Egg-White Omelet with Hot Sauce
  • 1/3 cup of egg whites (not measured, eyeball it)
  • Sprinkle reduced-fat Feta cheese (again, I eyeball it, probably less than 1/8 cup)
  • When done, I sprinkle on a lime-flavored hot sauce (not sure of the name), but this is merely optional. Although the hot sauce helps assist appetite suppression.

ON Gold Standard Whey Double Chocolate Shake (made with Skim Milk)
  • One scoop of powder
  • A little less than a cup of skim milk (I use a blending cup that has the oz measurements on it)

Supplements: 1 One-a-day vitamin and 2 Fish Oil caplets

Breakfast nutrition:
  • 310 calories
  • 3g fat
  • 15g carbs (1g sugar)
  • 51g protein

All in all, it takes me about 6-7 minutes to prepare and is quite easy to get together (once you do it a couple of times). I get my milk and egg whites from a warehouse store (Sam's Club in our area) and the reduced-fat feta from the local grocery store. Fairly cheap. Comes out to be roughly $1.75 or so a meal (protein powder included).

I also measure out a cup of Multi-Grain Cheerios to snack on in the morning at work (110 calories).

Ah. Lean1 comes out to roughly $55 a month or $9 per 5 day week/$12 per 7-day-week if you have 2 scoops every day.

I never really looked into Lean1, but after all the talk about it, I looked it up and for the most part, it seems fairly balanced for a protein powder that isn't straight whey; however there are some issues I have with it.

I like that it contains milk protein, whey protein and casein as well as some vitamin and mineral supplements; however what alarms me is the chemical/"herbal" cocktail in there with green coffee bean extract (caffeine) and hoodia gordonii (a FDA-unsupported appetite suppressor) and some corn syrup for good measure.

Personally, I would steer away from products like this and adhere to a strict protein powder, whether that is whey or casein. Also, prices I've seen for this range around the $30 mark for a 2LB tub. There's only 10, 2 scoop servings per tub according to the label, which in my case having two drinks a day, I would burn through in a week. That's $3 a serving, much too costly for my blood.

More price efficient would be a 5LB tub of ON Gold Standard Whey for $52. With roughly 70, 1 scoop servings (23g protein), that's $0.74 a serving. With it being more natural, higher in protein content and less sugar content, it's something that has been working for me quite well. I also see that on Amazon, you can get ON Gold Natural Whey (no artificial flavorings) for the same price, which I may indeed do in the near future.

This isn't gospel for you to follow, just some observations I've made, but ultimately it's very important that you know what you are putting into your body and to make the best decisions possible when doing so. Whether you consider "best" to be "best cost" or "best nutritionally" or "tastes best", just make sure to be educated on what you use. Education is power and with power comes better results!

Summer's almost here! Gotta get in shape!

Actually it's because my second child is due in September. I want to get in shape so that my son has a great example, and I have the energy I need to be a kick ass, up all night, physically fit Dad.

And look good while swimming in the pool.

It's funny reading about appetite suppressants in here because I really, REALLY struggle to eat all of the required calories on a daily basis. I guess I could if I wasn't sticking to the ratios, but with the fat intake being so low it's very hard for me to get enough.

GCN, in terms of your recommendation for the protein bars, where are the best place to get them? My local store and target do not carry Pure or Quest. Amazon is out of the question because of summer and bars melting :(

Totally recommend it. It's freaking fun and although it focuses on different things than P90X (more balance, functional fitness and core strength), you'll still see great results. And Plyocide is amazing.
That sounds great, since I was most interested in doing P90X to complement sports training. I actually didn't do that great with the muscle size routines, mostly because I don't have a good set of weights.

I've had a foam roller for a while. I guess I need to get a balance ball and medicine ball.

GCNemesis

GCN, in terms of your recommendation for the protein bars, where are the best place to get them? My local store and target do not carry Pure or Quest. Amazon is out of the question because of summer and bars melting :(

Hmm, that's quite the pickle. I was going to suggest Amazon but I see your concern about them melting. I haven't order bars in hotter temperatures, but I can't imagine them completely melting, have you had that happen to you before which is why you're saying that option is out?

Yea ite been discussed this before and actually

I left my bars out on the counter the other day and they started to melt in doors! I live upstairs in an old apartment....I have to store my bars in the cabinets lol

LaneDS

I ordered one of each type of Quest bar from Netrition (http://www.netrition.com/) recently and found that to work out pretty well. I think that site came recommended to me by someone in the GAF fitness or weight loss thread.

Although re-reading your post, that doesn't really address the melting bars thing, sorry. They're so damn thick I imagine they're unmeltable (note: this is me lying).

I ordered builder bars off Amazon once and they came to me in a meltded mess. This was before I had prime tho. I wonder if shipping them overnight would prevent this...

I have the Bowflex ones, and love them. Also, someone mentioned PowerBlocks, which seem really good too. Don't know about your price range, though, but both are over $300. Didn't see too many weights that go up to 50lbs that were cheap though.

You could go for some adjustable weights that go up to 20-25lbs, and then use resistance bands for anything heavier, if you're not willing to spend that kinda money though

KingGondo

Banned
Actually it's because my second child is due in September. I want to get in shape so that my son has a great example, and I have the energy I need to be a kick ass, up all night, physically fit Dad.

And look good while swimming in the pool.
It's definitely easier for me to stay motivated once it gets warmer outside.

My main motivation is to conquer the flab and lack of energy that has haunted me since law school.

Started Phase 2 of Insanity this week. (2nd cycle)

Shit is still intense.

I like Insanity more than P90X, although P90 feel like a greater workout for your upper body. I might try the hybrid program after I finish this cycle. Wanna build some more muscle after I lost 30pounds.

I did EA Sports Active 2.0 for 60 days after my first Insanity cycle. Put everything on 'Hard' and used weights. It'll make you sweat, but after Insanity pretty much anything is a joke :D

GCNemesis

Yea ite been discussed this before and actually I left my bars out on the counter the other day and they started to melt in doors! I live upstairs in an old apartment....I have to store my bars in the cabinets lol

In the case that shipping to you is out of the question and your local stores don't have them, I would either continue looking at other retailers (GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, etc.) or look into making your own. :-/ I wish I could be more helpful!

KingGondo

Banned
I should amend my previous statement to also include "not be skinny-fat anymore."
That's the great thing about getting in shape, it has lots of benefits. More energy, more self-confidence, deeper sleep, less temptation to binge on food/drink.

My main struggle has been cutting back on beer. It's my gateway to poor eating habits, because I can't just have a beer on its own... It's always accompanied by chips, pizza, or other salty and fatty snacks.

I've been doing better since I started P90X though.

Started Phase 2 of Insanity this week. (2nd cycle)

Shit is still intense.

I like Insanity more than P90X, although P90 feel like a greater workout for your upper body. I might try the hybrid program after I finish this cycle. Wanna build some more muscle after I lost 30pounds.

I did EA Sports Active 2.0 for 60 days after my first Insanity cycle. Put everything on 'Hard' and used weights. It'll make you sweat, but after Insanity pretty much anything is a joke :D

Second month of Insanity is nuts. You think you're getting good and BAM max interval circuit. I'm actually doing that workout tonight instead of kenpo for my recovery week. It's been awhile since I've done it so I'm sure it will kick my ass.

I can't say I have a favorite program. I like them all for different reasons.

I have the Bowflex ones, and love them. Also, someone mentioned PowerBlocks, which seem really good too. Don't know about your price range, though, but both are over $300. Didn't see too many weights that go up to 50lbs that were cheap though.

You could go for some adjustable weights that go up to 20-25lbs, and then use resistance bands for anything heavier, if you're not willing to spend that kinda money though
How long have you had the Bowflex? Some of the reviews say the plastic nibs can break and you have to replace the handle. Not wishing that on you, obviously.

I might go for these Bayou ones because they're sturdy. They probably rattle more than Bowflex or PowerBlock, though... And it looks like to get 5lb increments I'll have to have an extra plate on one side, which is not ideal.

Garryk

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I just twisted the ever-living crap out of my ankle in the parking lot at work. It's swollen up already :(:(:(

I only had like 2 weeks left :(

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I have 15 minutes to prepare and eat breakfast in the morning, so I have the same thing every day.

Feta Egg-White Omelet with Hot Sauce
  • 1/3 cup of egg whites (not measured, eyeball it)
  • Sprinkle reduced-fat Feta cheese (again, I eyeball it, probably less than 1/8 cup)
  • When done, I sprinkle on a lime-flavored hot sauce (not sure of the name), but this is merely optional. Although the hot sauce helps assist appetite suppression.
Sounds yummy, I never tried feta in an omelet though I have egg white omelets for breakfast plenty of the time.

I never really looked into Lean1, but after all the talk about it, I looked it up and for the most part, it seems fairly balanced for a protein powder that isn't straight whey; however there are some issues I have with it.

I like that it contains milk protein, whey protein and casein as well as some vitamin and mineral supplements; however what alarms me is the chemical/"herbal" cocktail in there with green coffee bean extract (caffeine) and hoodia gordonii (a FDA-unsupported appetite suppressor) and some corn syrup for good measure.
Thanks for looking into this, it's great to have this thread to collaborate and get the best information possible. It's certainly helped me make some decisions about what to buy and I hope I can help others the same way.

I'd like to address the three points you've raised about the ingredients:
1. Green Coffee Bean Extract does indeed contain caffeine, and you will be ingesting a small amount of caffeine with each shake: roughly 40mg per two scoop serving, wich is less than what you'd find in half a cup of coffee. If avoiding caffeine entirely is part of your dietary goals, then Lean1 is definitely not an ideal option. However, caffeine in small amounts as well as chlorogenic acid, the other active ingredient in Green Coffee Bean Extract, have been shown to reduce body fat and assist in weight loss. GCBE is a benefit in the shake for me personally, not a reason not to get it!
2. You're right on the money as far as hoodia extract. It's not FDA-supported for anything at all (as an extract it doesn't have to be), but it's not supported for appetite suppression by any scientific studies. It does inhibit gastric acid secretion, which may have this perceptual effect. Certainly nothing conclusive that indicates it's a significant appetite suppressor. But Go-Go Gadget Placebo Effect, I guess- the shake does fill me up better than others I've tried, one way or another, which is a big plus for me. I can drink it just after 8 and it will keep me full until noon even if I exercise in the intervening hours.
3. With regard to corn syrup, it seems that your source is simply mistaken. I happen to have my tub with me at work:
dRGvl.png

There are 10g of sugar per serving, but no corn syrup. I would have felt bad recommending it without a mention of the fact that it contained corn syrup before, but the research I did initially appears to be correct in that it is not in there at all.

Personally, I would steer away from products like this and adhere to a strict protein powder, whether that is whey or casein. Also, prices I've seen for this range around the $30 mark for a 2LB tub. There's only 10, 2 scoop servings per tub according to the label, which in my case having two drinks a day, I would burn through in a week. That's $3 a serving, much too costly for my blood.

More price efficient would be a 5LB tub of ON Gold Standard Whey for $52. With roughly 70, 1 scoop servings (23g protein), that's $0.74 a serving. With it being more natural, higher in protein content and less sugar content, it's something that has been working for me quite well. I also see that on Amazon, you can get ON Gold Natural Whey (no artificial flavorings) for the same price, which I may indeed do in the near future.
Uh oh- there are a few really crucial things you're glossing over here!

First off, on the pricing- again, you may just be mistaken or misinterpreting the label, but what you've said here is incorrect. Another quick pic:
b3c3Y.png

That's 10 servings of 3 scoops, or 15 servings of 2 which is the typical recommended shake. At $30 (oddly my tub of Vanilla Raspberry cost $25.44 but that does seem to be the rough average) that's $2 a serving, which while of course still considerably more than $0.74, is a big difference from what you said.

Next, I would not at all recommend having two 2 scoop shakes of this every day, or even on any given day. It's best used as a meal replacement shake, when you're in a rush or just want something healthier/lower calorie than you'd be having for that meal normally. I would not recommend doing this more than once a day (in my case it's looking like it'll be once a day 5-6 days a week) which is something I've made clear to anyone asking about it in this thread.

Finally, and the most salient point... the products you're comparing are for truly different purposes. Indeed Optimum Nutrition shakes will have less sugar, more protein and fewer calories- they're meant to be mixed with milk (which has sugar) and had following a workout or to augment protein intake as you're doing with your breakfast omelet each morning. Lean1 is meant to be mixed with water and consumed as a meal replacement. It has, as you said more sugar, and slightly less protein, and also has more calories and more carbs; but then, it also has 3g each of soluble and insoluble fiber, and 33% each of your daily recommended Vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folate, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Iodine, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium and Molybdenum, as well as significant amounts of Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, and Potassium, and from pretty damn good sources (see ingredients in the two blends above). The Optimum Nutrition whey protein in comparison has 10% of your daily Calcium and nothing else. It's not meant to replace the shake in your breakfast above, it's meant to replace the shake and the omelet when you aren't having the omelet at all. The best product on the market for this is Shakeology, which will cost you about twice as much per month as Lean1 if you have them once a day. It's a great alternative and I've found it very satisfying and helpful.

I don't use it for my post workout shake. That is just whey protein and almond milk for me.

This isn't gospel for you to follow, just some observations I've made, but ultimately it's very important that you know what you are putting into your body and to make the best decisions possible when doing so. Whether you consider "best" to be "best cost" or "best nutritionally" or "tastes best", just make sure to be educated on what you use. Education is power and with power comes better results!
Fully agree with every last word here; hope I don't come off as calling you out for dismissing this product, just wanted to put as complete a version of the facts out to the thread as possible.

My main struggle has been cutting back on beer. It's my gateway to poor eating habits, because I can't just have a beer on its own... It's always accompanied by chips, pizza, or other salty and fatty snacks.

YES. Given that my son turns in at 8, and my wife crashes at 8:30, it was always me, beer, crap food, and games.

Feels a bit smarter to work out, and I'll treat myself to a shitty pee flavored low calorie beer after I finish mowing my lawn or something. Or I'll just have water. Probably the latter.

LaneDS

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I just twisted the ever-living crap out of my ankle in the parking lot at work. It's swollen up already :(:(:(

Damn, sorry man. Like HP said, ice it up, let yourself rest as much as your body needs, and you'll be able to resume some things soon or work different parts of your body. There was a good video someone posted a few pages back with Tony explaining that when he tore his bicep, he just worked other parts of his body and didn't use it as an excuse to not workout at all. Tried to keep that in mind post-surgery and I felt it worked, or you can always watch the plyometrics video and think to yourself that there is a guy with one leg doing these things. You'll be back to where you were prior to the injury in no time, and then exceed it.

YES. Given that my son turns in at 8, and my wife crashes at 8:30, it was always me, beer, crap food, and games.

Feels a bit smarter to work out, and I'll treat myself to a shitty pee flavored low calorie beer after I finish mowing my lawn or something. Or I'll just have water. Probably the latter.

This is exactly my problem too. No family or wife, but when I get home from work its all about the beer, crap food and gaming. Feels good to replace that with exercise and a decent meal. No beer for 3 months will be a bit painful but thats where the weekend tequila adventures come into play.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Ah damn dude, I missed this. I hope you got some ice on it. A twisted ankle doesn't take toooo long to recover if you got to treat it in time. Feel better!

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
So, I need to find some padding for renegade rows in phase 3 PAP upper of X2. Whenever I go to do a row and i push down with, say, my left hand on the dumbbell (in order to do a right arm row) my hand absolutely kills because I am pushing down so hard on a dumbbell handle to do a row on the other side (from pushup position).

My left palm is actually still numb from last night's workout. Maybe some towels will help on the bars.

This is exactly my problem too. No family or wife, but when I get home from work its all about the beer, crap food and gaming. Feels good to replace that with exercise and a decent meal. No beer for 3 months will be a bit painful but thats where the weekend tequila adventures come into play.

Sheeeeee-it. I've got a bachelor party in about a month and a half that I'm planning. There is actually a phase wherein we're making beer. I will do my damn best, but I foresee myself sitting around a campfire at the end of the night with a little in me. 90/10 man...I'm going to tattoo that shit my hands.

So, I need to find some padding for renegade rows in phase 3 PAP upper of X2. Whenever I go to do a row and i push down with, say, my left hand on the dumbbell (in order to do a right arm row) my hand absolutely kills because I am pushing down so hard on a dumbbell handle to do a row on the other side (from pushup position).

My left palm is actually still numb from last night's workout. Maybe some towels will help on the bars.

Hmm on your palm? You could try to wrap the handle with some electrical tape. Or get some foam pipe insulation from a place like home depot, cut it to size and wrap it around the handle.

Like this:
10-foam-pipe-insulation.jpg

GCNemesis

Hawkian said:
*Informative information on Lean1*

Fully agree with every last word here; hope I don't come off as calling you out for dismissing this product, just wanted to put as complete a version of the facts out to the thread as possible.

Not at all! I appreciate the discussion and love to become more educated on things like this. I appreciate the clarification on the coffee extract and hoodia. In regards to the corn extract and the serving amounts, I'm not sure if I was looking at an older label/recipe or perhaps it was exclusive to a particular flavor (probably the former) but it's good to see
that there are more servings and no corn syrup.

As a meal replacement, I can totally see why people would want to use this as it contains a variety of minerals and vitamins and you are right, comparing Lean1 to ON Whey or any other straight whey blend is unfair. I think a better comparison would be to something like Syntha 6 where it contains a variety of protein types and is used more as a replacement meal than pure protein consumption, although no other protein powder I've seen has been enriched with vitamins and minerals like Lean1. With that said, personally, with a one-a-day vitamin and my daily food consumption, I'm able to hit a majority of the daily recommended values for iron, calcium, Vitamin A, etc., so Lean1 wouldn't be something for me; however, I know that this would be attractive for a lot of people and can certainly see why one be interested and enjoy it!

I think the important thing is just to find what works best for you, the individual, and understand what you are putting in your body. And clearly, you have. So again, thanks for the clarification and I'm glad it's working for you!

Same problem here. My weights I use are round, not hex/flat, so I have to balance and apply a lot more pressure on my palms. Not fun. I think maybe I'll try taking small rags and rolling them around the handles to lessen the pressure.

Hmm on your palm? You could try to wrap the handle with some electrical tape. Or get some foam pipe insulation from a place like home depot, cut it to size and wrap it around the handle.

Like this:
10-foam-pipe-insulation.jpg

Great idea!

LaneDS

Totally going to get some of that piping insulation for my pull-up bar, which has some super frayed padding that looks like it's going to fall off very soon.

Garryk

Thanks for the well wishes. I can go home in an hour and prop it up. Unfortunately, having to walk to the restroom because of drinking 2 quarts of water is very unpleasant.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Not at all! I appreciate the discussion and love to become more educated on things like this. I appreciate the clarification on the coffee extract and hoodia. In regards to the corn extract and the serving amounts, I'm not sure if I was looking at an older label/recipe or perhaps it was exclusive to a particular flavor (probably the former) but it's good to see
that there are more servings and no corn syrup.

As a meal replacement, I can totally see why people would want to use this as it contains a variety of minerals and vitamins and you are right, comparing Lean1 to ON Whey or any other straight whey blend is unfair. I think a better comparison would be to something like Syntha 6 where it contains a variety of protein types and is used more as a replacement meal than pure protein consumption, although no other protein powder I've seen has been enriched with vitamins and minerals like Lean1. With that said, personally, with a one-a-day vitamin and my daily food consumption, I'm able to hit a majority of the daily recommended values for iron, calcium, Vitamin A, etc., so Lean1 wouldn't be something for me; however, I know that this would be attractive for a lot of people and can certainly see why one be interested and enjoy it!
Good points of course- really something important thing to keep in mind is that your breakfast with egg whites and a protein shake is undoubtedly a better one than just having a Lean1 shake- but a Lean1 shake is better than having no breakfast at all, and of things you could have as alternatives to nothing at all it's pretty good!

I think the important thing is just to find what works best for you, the individual, and understand what you are putting in your body. And clearly, you have. So again, thanks for the clarification and I'm glad it's working for you!
Absolutely no problem! And I totally agree about what's most important being the needs of the individual. What has impressed me so much about this thread is how helpful everyone has been at helping others work toward their individual goals in the best way possible. It's really motivating.

Ah man. I know I'm gonna need some of that piping for my pull-up bar eventually...
KuGsj.gif

LaneDS

Absolutely no problem! And I totally agree about what's most important being the needs of the individual. What has impressed me so much about this thread is how helpful everyone has been at helping others work toward their individual goals in the best way possible. It's really motivating.
KuGsj.gif

Yep, absolutely my favorite thread on GAF for the reasons you listed. Motivates me and I hope some of my posts help motivate others so we can all reach our respective goals (i.e. we all look awesome and have the strength to engage grizzly bears in single combat).

OG Kush

For all you beer lovers, try replacing it with some healthier medical marijuana.. if you're into that type of stuff. Goes great with late night chilling in front of tv watching movies, shows, video games etc. but you may get the munchies depending on strain of weed/type of smoker you are.

Top Bottom