• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Better Call Saul S2 |OT| The Truth Is Just A Point Of View - Mondays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micapo

I love this show so much and after listening to the podcast I love it even more even though the ratings gets me more worried than I probably should be. The acting by Bob and Jonathan is amazing!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Are the ratings that bad?

No, lol. It's one of the highest rated shows on AMC. It's not going anywhere.

Didn't the show debut at some pretty stellar numbers? I'd be bummed out if there were a big drop.

The show premiered to huge numbers because it aired directly after The Walking Dead's midseason premiere on a Sunday - once it settled into its Monday slot, the ratings were lower, of course, but still great. Season 2's ratings aren't that far off from the first season's Monday average - 2.8 million for S1 vs. 2.4 million for S2.
talking about L+SD here, obv. something something amc only cares about l+3, etc blah blah

LTTP to last weeks episode.

lololol Squat Cobbler
Fantastic episode. That ending. I said aloud "there it is." This is how Jimmy is going to lose everything :(

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
I don't know what it is but is there anything more comfy than watching this show. It's like the comfort food of great television.

I have the same feeling. Helps it isn't as tense as other shows and sort of knowing what happens to him helps. All about the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom