• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Better Call Saul S2 |OT| The Truth Is Just A Point Of View - Mondays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else hear about this anagram using the first letters of each episode name in season two?
You can make it out to read FRINGS BACK.
Also the last episode is spelt Klick. I guess they needed a K instead of a C.

Was there an anagram or a secret behind the S1 episode titles? I remember Vince saying something about them ending with "o" but I figured he was joking or maybe simply trying to throw people off.

Ro4bzr3.jpg

Saul you clever bastard.

MrBadger

Anyone else hear about this anagram using the first letters of each episode name in season two?
You can make it out to read FRINGS BACK.
Also the last episode is spelt Klick. I guess they needed a K instead of a C.

Yeah, I just saw that on the subreddit. It's a pretty big coincidence if not deliberate

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
It has been in a few BB episodes. I can't recall the exact episodes, but Jesse definitely was at it at least twice in the show.

Jesse sold meth there in S1: https://youtu.be/VV4v4LjBEXQ

Bought a gun there early in S2 too. Also gave money to a homeless dude there before driving around and tossing the rest out of his car in S5. Might be one or two more but that's what I remember offhand.

Either Kim dies or there's a Chernobyl like fallout between Kim and Jimmy or both but it has to be something so bad that Saul never mentions her, granted we didn't get a whole lot of Saul's history on the show or screen time for such things.

I think she'll just carry on standing by Jimmy's side, throughout the timeline of Breaking Bad. Just turns out she was never included in the main storyline.
Wouldn't make sense when Jimmy/Saul packs up to leave without a second thought about her.

I'm not sure why everybody's invested in the Jimmy/Kim relationship since it mostly flows in one direction.

Kim breaks up with Jimmy in a heartbreaking tearjerker scene, we think theyll never meet again for next 2 seasons.

Final shot of last episode, down and out Saul moping at the Cinnabon register.

From off camera we hear a familiar voice "Hey Kevin Costner, can I get a caramel pecanbon?"

Saul looks up with a twinkle in his eye. CREDITS

UrbanRats

The most obvious scenario is Jimmy fucking up so bad that Kim tells him to fuck off forever.
The other way around would actually be interesting though.

ColdPizza

Banned
Did Jimmy pick Nebraska because that's where Kim was from? I know she mentioned growing up in a po-dunk town but I don't remember if she specified the state.

Mi goreng

Those dope beats along with the tracking shot made me grin side to side. This show is in a league of its own. Bob Odenkirk rules and i'm glad this exists.

Also mad crushing on Kim

Christopher

Did Wendy die in breaking bad? Also she needs an origin of being normal here and then getting fucked up.

It sucks the seasons almost over I'm really really enjoying this show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom