• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Better Call Saul S3 |OT| Gus Who's Back - Mondays 10/9c on AMC

This is why people are #FuckChuck, and explains so well why he's never really cared for Jimmy the way Jimmy does for Chuck.

Man, what an asshole.

Wait, is contact with Jimmy what triggers Chuck to revert back into turtle state?

Chuck was ice cold there, yes, but no colder than Jimmy was when he predicted Chuck would die alone. In the end, I think both brothers are right about each other. I wonder if Jimmy can change in the post-BB future. I guess that's the last question left.

rekameohs

Banned
Well that was dark.

BbgL7x3.gif

Permanently A

Chuck was ice cold there, yes, but no colder than Jimmy was when he predicted Chuck would die alone. In the end, I think both brothers are right about each other. I wonder if Jimmy can change in the post-BB future. I guess that's the last question left.

You just reminded me that at the beginning of the season Cinnabon Saul passed out, we'll probably see the conclusion to that.

Wasn't Jimmy in a fit of rage when he said that to Chuck? Compare that to Chuck saying that to Jimmy's face when all he wanted to do was see if Chuck was okay after what happened in court.

Wasn't Jimmy in a fit of rage when he said that to Chuck? Compare that to Chuck saying that to Jimmy's face when all he wanted to do was see if Chuck was okay after what happened in court.
Sure, but from Chuck's perspective, Jimmy criminally sabotaged Chuck's work with Mesa Verde to steal a client, then poisoned Chuck's relationship with HHM, leading them to push him to retire. And did Jimmy have another motive there? I felt like he was leading up to asking for something (presumably something to benefit Kim), but I wan't sure what.

Ploid 3.0

Man the AMC live stream is acting up. I wish I could change the quality of the streamer but they have no setting for it. I hate when these tv channel sites don't offer video quality settings. TruTV does the same.

Edit: That house went from looking amazing when Jimmy showed up and the lights all on, to looking like a mess now. One day.

Top Bottom