• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Better Call Saul S3 |OT| Gus Who's Back - Mondays 10/9c on AMC

My SlingTV subscription just ran out and I don't really know if I want to buy a whole new month just for one episode.... But it's the season finale!

What streaming service uploads new BCS eps the fastest? iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, etc.? And roughly how soon?

Mondrian

My SlingTV subscription just ran out and I don't really know if I want to buy a whole new month just for one episode.... But it's the season finale!

What streaming service uploads new BCS eps the fastest? iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, etc.? And roughly how soon?

I bought this season on Amazon and I get the new episodes the next morning basically.

____

If someone is nice, they can hook you up with a TV subscription login and you can stream from AMC.com as soon as it's off the air, so 11PM EST?

Quick reminder that the show will run about 15 minutes past the hour tonight since it's a longer episode. The hour long after show will follow the episode. So that's BCS finale from 10:00-11:16pm and the after show from 11:16-12:15am according to the grid.

Thanks for the reminder!

Tip, not sure if this will work - I'm going to sign up for a free trial of YouTube TV. I believe I'll be able to stream this live, then. Worth a shot!

big ander

I could see Chuck having some sort of accident tonight. especially with the title being "Lantern". as I'm rewatching "Chicanery" Jimmy makes an effort to point out Chuck having a lantern on top of newspapers...

TB14

This is it boys. One more episode and then we pray for a renewal. Sucks that The Handmaids Tale, American Gods, Better Call Saul, and Fargo are all ending so close together. All that will be left for me now is Twin Peaks, at least until Game of Thrones starts back.

EDIT: I'll probably watch Snowfall, which starts before GoT.

Dai101

Banned

Netflix outside the US have the episode 4hrs after the episode finished.

TheSun

"Hey are you alright?"

He says as an old lady cries in front of him.

---

Oh boy! Saul day!

The year long wait for season four is coming soon.

Top Bottom