• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Meowster

Mau ®;206574876 said:
I mean Gaga just used the biggest American tragedy to push her Clinton agenda:

Yet ya'll here trying to defend her? smh.

tumblr_n5cv32Wd371tyvd17o1_400.gif
Good for her. We need to go after gun control.

MrV4ltor

Mau ®;206574876 said:
I mean Gaga just used the biggest American tragedy to push her Clinton agenda:

Yet ya'll here trying to defend her? smh.

I don't see the problem tho?
Hillary is for stricter gun laws, as far as I know, and the election is coming up pretty soon.
It's an important problem that needs fixing.

rhandino

Banned
xlgRPpJ.gif

Anyway! Hew else is excited for EA and Bethesda conferences? Mass Effect: Andromeda and Skyrim Remaster are going for the wigs of your faves franchises 😍

Neptune

But did any of them ever go as far as to use the n-word to describe something as being bad/terrible and never aplogize for it? I don't think so.

Well, I mean, yes? Not only did Lady Gaga have the nerve to write a song called "G***y", but instead of realizing her mistake and burying it, she put it on her album and made it her closing number throughout the entire ArtRave tour. Where is her apology for trying to claim a slur that doesn't belong to her? Oh. That's straight out of Azealia's playbook.

Or how about the hollowness in her co-writing "Til It Happens To You" and trying to support Kesha while willingly working with not only one rapist, but two? Multiple times?!

Sorry sis, but your fave will never have the moral high ground against anyone.

MrV4ltor

xlgRPpJ.gif

Anyway! Hew else is excited for EA and Bethesda conferences? Mass Effect: Andromeda and Skyrim Remaster are going for the wigs of your faves franchises 😍

EA already delivered with Titanfall 2.
That singleplayer campaign trailer snatched me BALD.

tumblr_msvzz0D98s1s8ghqso1_500.gif

Also really excited for Mass Effect: Andromeda and Battlefield 1 gameplay.
Not gonna be awake for the Bethesda press conference, but I'm expecting a new Wolfenstein and Prey 2. They better DELIVER!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Eagerly awaiting Sony and Nintendo...

Will watch all the e3 conferences as that's just how I roll

Does the leaked ZELDA art have anyone else perched?

After Skyward Flop and the 3DS game I cant remember it's name even if my life were at risk Im keeping expectations low but considering how Nintendo needs to recover considering all the shit they have gotten with this era they really need to step their game up.

I agree, that Gaga plug left a horrible taste in my mouth.

What's ok: pointing out how this is further proof for necessary gun reform

What's not ok: using this TRAGEDY to specifically plug a politicians campaign.

MrV4ltor

EA served up a bland ass conference, as per usual.
Only exciting things were Battlefield, the 5 seconds of Mass Effect and that indie game that isn't even made by EA.
I was expecting Peggle 3 to pop up at any second, that's how shit it was.

literallt everything leaked lol anyway this e3 seems to be a bit boring... Last year was great with the absolutely terrible Nintendo E3 Direct that made me laugh my ass off and the insane Sony conference.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lol Tom Dinner doesnt do anything against the original but its cute. Right Here, Right Now is alright.

Diamonds shits on all 3 tracks tho

Hi there.

So it seems that we have two albums tied for second place. This hasn't happened yet, so there isn't a formal tie breaker round or anything. Instead I'm just gonna extend this a few more hours to allow for a second place winner.

If you haven't voted yet, please do!

VOTE HERE:
http://goo.gl/forms/wlBSRMel5ltew3dp1

t1465794000z2.png

Top Bottom