• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

MrV4ltor

Let's appreciate.

giphy.gif

Edit: Oh new page. Buy True Colors on iKoons!

Nasser

Of course some people would use pics form 2007 in order to drag Brit (almost 10 years) which was during her mental breakdown. Disgusting

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;202242613 said:
Insulting.

Brit is more Wii U than PS4

I never said year of the update/upgrade. Who knows we are on PS7 when Britbot PS4K specs drop. I heard the current model still uses dial up connection so anything at this point would be a change anyway.

Nasser

So did One Direction, they ain't shit either.

Your opinions =/= facts.

Bye

Edit:

Since 2007 she has gotten two number 1 albums and three number 1 singles, more than the majority of all your faves

Not to mention having one of the highest-grossing tours of the last decade! It takes someone special to have such a strong comeback.

I legit dont bother taking about Britneys achievements post 2007 with popgaf anymore, it's pointless. Most of them want to discredit her only after one flop era. Anyways, let's talk about Make Me Ooh coming in 3 weeks 😍

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I legit dont bother taking about Britneys achievements post 2007 with popgaf anymore, it's pointless. Most of them want to discredit her only after one flop era. Anyways, let's talk about Make Me Ooh coming in 3 weeks
Her achievement being an overpaid lip syncing drag queen that nowadays does the bare minimum at delivering the performance?
BB963C3.gif

Your opinions =/= facts.

Bye

Edit:

I legit dont bother taking about Britneys achievements post 2007 with popgaf anymore, it's pointless. Most of them want to discredit her only after one flop era. Anyways, let's talk about Make Me Ooh coming in 3 weeks 😍
It's because no one actually wants to talk about Britney

Nasser

It's because no one actually wants to talk about Britney

But most of you are obsessed with her. I could dig in your old posts to find how you ALWAYS try to drag her whenever I have an opinion about OHTER artists and NEVER mention Britney. But I like it when you talk about her so I won't bother.

But most of you are obsessed with her. I could dig in your old posts to find how you ALWAYS try to drag her whenever I have an opinion about OHTER artists and NEVER mention Britney. But I like it when you talk about her so I won't bother.
Yes and you could do the same for everyone else because that's how POPGAF rolls. Next.

5DSpmdu.gif

Yeah, it is shocking how much of "peak" era Britney was just passive era Janet. Honestly there's nothing wrong with loving or hating any pop star but you'd have to do a lot of defending if you attempt to rank Britney above any of her contemporaries in a category that stems beyond "she's so iconic." :/

The Flop

Banned
Have y'all seen the clips of Sia's Coachella show? She's serving visual album live on stage.

I need an HD version of it stat. These shaky cam youtube videos aren't doing it justice!

Meowster

It's very telling that the #1 song on iTunes is a song that has been available for frih for months now. A truly beloved anthem. Love Formation.

Formation is truly the 21st century's most iconic pop moment

How it had White Redneck Beer and Football America so bothereD

How it goes in so harD

How the bitch changed the game and raised Red Lobster's stock price with an unlisteD YouTube link

what did we do to deserve artistry on this level

llehuty

Formation is truly the 21st century's most iconic pop moment

How it had White Redneck Beer and Football America so bothereD

How it goes in so harD

How the bitch changed the game and raised Red Lobster's stock price with an unlisteD YouTube link

what did we do to deserve artistry on this level
Hmmm, this got me thinking. Is Beyonce the first music icon since Madonna, able to be global and, at the same time, pushing the envelope on important (and controversial) themes?

The both of them are also great live entertainers. I don't think this comparisson is brought up a lot, but they are probably at the same level in terms of pop music history.

Waits for the delusional Gaga and Britney comments

Top Bottom