• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Nasser

yass-beyonce.gif
yass-beyonce.gif
yass-beyonce.gif

yass-beyonce.gif
yass-beyonce.gif
yass-beyonce.gif

This song WILL go #1
tumblr_n146jiIIl51qg5o2oo10_250.gif

Floridian

Thanks for the positivity Nasser. Too much "hate-everything that isn't Beyonce" vibes were going on within these last couple of pages..

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Its generic as fuck but i wont lie Im gonna bop to that when I'm drunk

Nasser

Thanks for the positivity Nasser. Too much "hate-everything that isn't Beyonce" vibes were going on within these last couple of pages..

Bey thought of having a #1 song. Poor ha!

I really hope this song will have a good MV like WFL. I love it

Seriously, Lemonade isn't this masterpiece album that deserves the praise that its getting, especially when compared to the superior Beyonce.

Zutroy

Wait, did Calvin put a different version up on iTunes? I swear it doesn't sound as flat as the first few times I listened to it.

MrV4ltor

LG5 is currently beeing mixed. It's gotta be close now.
And that Kevin Harry/Rhat song is shit, just like I said it would be. My taste buds never lie.

MrV4ltor

Mau ®;202201439 said:
d.

We don't need to dig deep to find ARTPOP stanning in your post history bruh.

Don't call me bruh, fatty. That word is repulsive.
And ARTPOP is good. Like half of it. Okay maybe just 3-4 tracks.

Buy Applesauce on iKoons!

Yeah that is the most regressive sounding shit to hear from someone who finally delivered sonic quality this year. I know it's not technically a Rihanna single but it's that same low-ass hanging fruit type earworm stuff that made me abhor her as an artist.

There's no proof of this, but if her next album goes back to that hollow "I make music that's on trend this season" style then I'll just file ANTi as a misnomer and move on.

MrV4ltor

I want more actual music artists who write their songs/contribute to melodies/work on production and less Rihanna type "Lemme wait for Sia to write me 10 hits so I can press them on a CD" stars.

Edit: Just listened to the studio version of True Colors for the first time and I fucking love it. Brb, buying 10 copies on iKoons.

I want more actual music artists who write their songs/contribute to melodies/work on production and less Rihanna type "Lemme wait for Sia to write me 10 hits so I can press them on a CD" stars.

You'd be hoping to get more Prince's but you'd end up with more Lady Gaga's. That's no good. Give me more Lemonades and less Artpops.

rhandino

Banned
I seriously cannot wait for Lord to return. Everything she touches becomes gold.
I hate to admit that slowly but surely Lorde has been entering in my life the last months and I can now admit that Pure Heroine is a nice album to listen as long as I am in the mood for it.

She is still friends with the Nazi so I can hate ha a biT.

MrV4ltor

She hasn't done anything like that since 2009. The rest of her material is...
a658e8073f.gif

Ew. BTW is good imo and has aged a lot better than The Fame. Heavy Metal Lover alone >>>>>>
I'll admit that ARTPOP definitely wasn't her best or anyone's best really lol
A few songs from that album are still cute tho, like Applesauce, the title track and Aura.
She should've put this and this on the alberm instead of Dope and Jewels and Drugs, which are really the two only tracks I completely hated from the beginning.

I hate to admit that slowly but surely Lorde has been entering in my life the last months and I can now admit that Pure Heroine is a nice album to listen as long as I am in the mood for it.

She is still friends with the Nazi so I can hate ha a biT.
nnn she is probably pretending to like taylor.
like most of her friends kii
Ew. BTW is good imo and has aged a lot better than The Fame. Heavy Metal Lover alone >>>>>>
I'll admit that ARTPOP definitely wasn't her best or anyone's best really lol
A few songs from that album are still cute tho, like Applesauce, the title track and Aura.
She should've put this and this on the alberm instead of Dope and Jewels and Drugs, which are really the two only tracks I completely hated from the beginning.
I think BTW as an album has aged beautifully but TFM's singles are still insanely good. The album is kinda meh tho.

MrV4ltor

Fad This Way is sewer trash. #SorryNotSorry

I've already proven that my taste would NEVER lie, sooo....
anigif_enhanced-buzz-10484-1424304227-18.gif

I'm trying soooo hard to like the new Rhat collab, but I just can't. More generic that anything on ARTPOP tbh.
I think the main problem is the ammount "You" in it. It could've been cute if it was like 3 repeats, but double that is just way too much imo. It just sounds like it's a remix instead of the original. Idk.....
Maybe I'll like it when I'm drunk tho

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've already proven that my taste would NEVER lie, sooo....
anigif_enhanced-buzz-10484-1424304227-18.gif

I'm trying soooo hard to like the new Rhat collab, but I just can't. More generic that anything or ARTPOP tbh.
I think the main problem is the ammount "You" in it. It could've been cute if it was like 3 repeats, but double that is just way too much imo. It just sounds like it's a remix instead of the original. Idk.....
Maybe I'll like it when I'm drunk tho

Sure Kelly
beyonce-cough.gif

In Oct 9 years and next year 10. Has been a lot of years since that.
Blackout is timeless, though. Even in 20 years time that album will still be a justifiable reason to stan.

Luckily, Britney is still releasing good music which right away warrants any love she gets today.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Both Kesha's and Rihanna's collabs are boring for different reasons. At least Kesha is making music again.

Top Bottom