• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
Britney Spears only good thing this last year was that she throw Iggy and Pretty Girls under the bus the minute that song released and then this:

V3fraKX.jpg

Like, how the hell that happened?

Nasser

Idk why you all bring BJ as a way to drag Britney. I'll join you whenever you bring it and I will drag the album with you. Its horrible most of Britney fans hate it

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'll always be perched for Britney but it will be nice to have some straight up pop, we've not had any for a while. Gaga and Katy are no where to be seen. Hitlor is thankfully taking a break. Ariana's recent efforts are being snubbed, meghan trainor is audible cancer, kesha is in purgatory, miley cyrus is mia, Rih and Bey have abandoned the genre (to both their success)

I mean the last decent pure pop album must have been emotion and thats nearly a year old now

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'll always be perched for Britney but it will be nice to have some straight up pop, we've not had any for a while. Gaga and Katy are no where to be seen. Hitlor is thankfully taking a break. Ariana's recent efforts are being snubbed, meghan trainor is audible cancer, kesha is in purgatory, miley cyrus is mia, Rih and Bey have abandoned the genre (to both their success)

I mean the last decent pure pop album must have been emotion and thats nearly a year old now

And I prefer Froot over Emotion.

Nasser

Anyways hope yall enjoyed whatever your faves released cause the princess of pop is coming to serve real pop, something the other girls failed to do!

yass-beyonce.gif

I actually like Alien, Work Bitch, Passenger, Perfume, and Tik Tik Boom.

"It Should Be Easy" is like an oblivious parody of poorly crafted pop music, but you KNOW will.i.am thought he was getting real deep and creative. That second chorus, smh.

B9 is already shaping up to be a pretty great era, though. Britney looks great, her Vegas performances are getting better by the day, and some of the producers she's working with will surely deliver. Danja, Mustard, Kirkpatrick, Alex da Kid. Incoming pop revolution.

i hate the fact that i literally have to have 3 different music apps installed on my phone because of stupid exclusivity bullshit. Hope that shit burns in hell tbh

Zutroy

"It Should Be Easy" is like an oblivious parody of poorly crafted pop music, but you KNOW will.i.am thought he was getting real deep and creative. That second chorus, smh.

B9 is already shaping up to be a pretty great era, though. Britney looks great, her Vegas performances are getting better by the day, and some of the producers she's working with will surely deliver. Danja, Mustard, Kirkpatrick, Alex da Kid. Incoming pop revolution.
Plus the bonus tracks on BJ were pretty good.

MrV4ltor

Lemme shitpost to get this thread moving again.

I think you might have missed it
I think you got it twisted
When I told you to kiss it
My biscuit, my biscuit

I think you might have missed it
I think you got it twisted
When I told you to kiss it
My biscuit, my biscuit

Go on give it a kiss

insta007.gif

Floridian

DnFeEKd.png

#2 US, #1 UK. The last time Calvin topped US iTunes was with We Found Love. Will the song that popgaf hates once again be the grower hit that will dominate the summer? Hmmm. And btw, Views was kinda underwhelming.

rhandino

Banned
DnFeEKd.png

#2 US, #1 UK. The last time Calvin topped US iTunes was with We Found Love. Will the song that popgaf hates once again be the grower hit that will dominate the summer?
Of course it will, Cheerleader and that song from the 5th Hews are recent proof of that.

Yeah... everything seems too good to be true so time will tell.

As much as this comm hates Pretty Girls I bet that song could have dominated if not for Britney deciding to not bother with it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the tea on the rih calvin collab is that it will smash harder than how deep is your love (despite being worse), and the navy will try to pretend that calvin's new sound was created by rihanna.............................................a bounce situationé, basically.

Nasser

DnFeEKd.png

#2 US, #1 UK. The last time Calvin topped US iTunes was with We Found Love. Will the song that popgaf hates once again be the grower hit that will dominate the summer? Hmmm. And btw, Views was kinda underwhelming.

Coming for that #1. Will Riri dethrone Mariah soon?

large.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
The new Calvin and Rhat song has such a great pre chorus, but the actual chorus is so disappointing (as per with lazy EDM).

FIRO's I Will Never Let You Down won.

Yado

pop revolution? from Britney?

tumblr_mp11jkRYeW1ql36afo2_250.gif

MrV4ltor

pop revolution? from Britney?

tumblr_mp11jkRYeW1ql36afo2_250.gif

If the much needed pop revolution doesn't come from the princess of pop, poop and everything inbetween, I don't know where else it could come from tbh.
I mean, who else besides her has that perfect mix of powerhouse vocals, good looks, great dancing and a consistent output of catchy tunes only?

giphy.gif

MANUELF

Banned
Since Britney needs wayyy more love on here lets play a little game, post your three favorite Britney music videos and I will pm you one game code for either the 3ds or wiiu, they are only for America so sorry europeans!!! And the options are River City Ramson DX and Shantae and the pirate curse for the 3Ds and Affordable Space Adventure and Shantae and the pirate curse for the WiiU, If you want a especific game just post it along the videos

MrV4ltor

Since Britney needs wayyy more love on here lets play a little game, post your three favorite Britney music videos and I will pm you one game code for either the 3ds or wiiu, they are only for America so sorry europeans!!! And the options are River City Ramson DX and Shantae and the pirate curse for the 3Ds and Affordable Space Adventure and Shantae and the pirate curse for the WiiU, If you want a especific game just post it along the videos

KGPkXUI.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm european and I the only nintendo thing I own is a gameboy sp but
Toxic
Slave 4 U
Gimme More (because its so tragic)

Top Bottom