• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

I'd buy a Wii U on the cheap for that than a new console tbh at least til they show what's coming for it. Breath of Life does look amazing though.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
oh

I saw that Nick Jonas was baiting the gays again

Which means his new alberm must have just come out

I listen to it

And it makes Zayn's thing look like Thriller (or Off The Wall for those with taste)
What was he doing?? And I honestly prefer Nick Jonas's album to Zayn's...which I was falling asleep to unintentionally.

So y'all should I invest in a PS4 or XBO or just wait to see how the NX disappoints me first?

Well as someone who owns both, it depends. If you are getting an Xbox One either wait for the Xbox One S or the Scoripio. With PS4 I would just wait for the Neo. Honestly the exclusives on both are pretty so-so (am not a fan of Bloodborne and have not play Uncharted 4), which some hidden gems here and there. If you care more about JRPGs or such like that and prefer that type of atmosphere you may as well go with the PS4 or NX, although NX is a gamble. I mean honestly if you plan on playing any online multiplayer go with what your friends have.

Mau ®

I like the TIWYCF video. Honestly we havent seen Rih look happy in a video since LOUD, I think. So it's cool for her to just have fun.

Logo_zpsxuclokxd.png

This round will determine your top four. Two albums each match, one ascends.

First ballot up for vote:

ART ANGELS (Grimes) vs RAY OF LIGHT (Madonna)
01-182989.jpg
9d0135d911b691369ec9b0398ffd8d9fee0fe8c1.jpg

FAVORABILITY QUOTIENT (based on vote tally from previous rounds):
Ray of Light - 87
Art Angels - 85

ANALYSIS:
These two albums have only competed together and have won handily each time. Their performance so far has been technically even, so it's anyone's to lose. Ray of Light has a more universal acclaim/recognition, though Art Angels' relative newness could work in its favor.

VOTE HERE:
http://goo.gl/forms/8YtzTyF7DUV94kHs1

rhandino

Banned
Ummm, it's kind of hard to decide between those 2 but rn Ray of Light is still my choice.

Let me go and listen to them again to decide.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Marry Soulscribe cause that means fucking/love makng would happen often.

Fuck Leona because I wanna hear that voice in heat.

Ban the other that I forgot.

CLVeU35.gif

B-Dex

The jokes on you sis. I've never reached any heights in this community to have a fall. It was a joke. I'm using any excuse to use BB gifs. And the only people that make them make them tiny. It sucks.

tumblr_o8tcx0PAFv1v9roxto7_250.gif

Vazra

The jokes on you sis. I've never reached any heights in this community to have a fall. It was a joke. I'm using any excuse to use BB gifs. And the only people that make them make them tiny. It sucks.

tumblr_o8tcx0PAFv1v9roxto7_250.gif
b406041b83.gif

I made tons of Bring It On gifs while banned so I know what you mean

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Xtina's new song is cute
Its not something I'd seek out to listen to, but I'd turn it up if it came on the radio
not that it will get any play kiiii

a link for the lazy
I've not looked it up yet but the production makes me think ryan tedder is involved

Vazduh

Xtina's new song is cute
Its not something I'd seek out to listen to, but I'd turn it up if it came on the radio
not that it will get any play kiiii

a link for the lazy
I've not looked it up yet but the production makes me think ryan tedder is involved

Boring tbh. She deserves and can do so much better
(but probably won't).

Also, welcome back, V.

JollyJoe is still banned? Mess

I don't even remember Vazra even being banned XD

This week really has flown by

didn't hurt that i spent most of it on
jewels n'
drugs <3

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Which one's Kit again?

Easy to get distracted by hot nerds when THERE'S NOTHING TO GODDAMN PLAY

They have the hottest employees in the business

I kind of agree with this, but I think this is partially (mostly?) because rather than just putting executives forward, they have a lot of people in their 20s, 30s, and 40s on camera from the marketing and Treehouse teams.

Vazra

I kind of agree with this, but I think this is partially (mostly?) because rather than just putting executives forward, they have a lot of people in their 20s, 30s, and 40s on camera from the marketing and Treehouse teams.

I prefer this one more
1b300d2dd4.png

Top Bottom