• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

I left a note in the hallway
By the time you read it I'll be far away
I'm far away
But I ain't fucking with nobody
Let's have a toast to the good life
Suicide before you see this tear fall down my eyes
Me and my baby we gone be alright
We gon' live a good life
Big homie better grow up
Me and my whoadies 'bout to stroll up
I see them boppers in the corner
They sneaking out the back door
He only want me when I'm not there
He better call becky with the good hair

The Flop

Banned
132840_original.gif

B-Dex

Big Brother UK is a trashy MESS

Natalie gives me life TBH.

Natalie:GO TO BED JAYNE, YOU BEEN OUTED.
Natalie:TELL THAT TO THE VIEWERS.
Natalie:JAYNE NEEDS TO BE CALLED OUT.
Natalie:I'LL COME FOR YOU.
Natalie:SHE IS HERE TO DECEIVE AND TO WIN THE MONEY.
Natalie:DID I COME INTO BB TO BE THE FUCKING HOUSEKEEPER?
Natalie:MS. KISS AND TELL SHUT YOUR MOUTH.
Natalie:THE PUBLIC KNOWS I'M A BITCH.
Natalie:I WON'T TOLERATE TWO-FACED FAKE ASSES TELLING ME THAT BULLSHIT.
Natalie:SO JAYNE FUCK OFF.
Natalie:...
Natalie:And make a cup of tea.

I caught up with BBUK 17 and lordT the US needs to step it up with their choice in Male houseguests... Hughie, Sam, and Jason are so damn hot yikes

Yet you watching so what does that make you?
22f97e51b1.gif
tumblr_inline_ns9kk2hwyI1rn37jn_500.gif

Natalie gives me life TBH.
tbh she's just bitter trash and I like Hughie more so she can choke

Edit: omg there's about to be a gay love triangle in BBUK and all the US gets is fucking ZANKIE??? This is so unfair

Yado

I caught up with BBUK 17 and lordT the US needs to step it up with their choice in Male houseguests... Hughie, Sam, and Jason are so damn hot yikes

tumblr_inline_ns9kk2hwyI1rn37jn_500.gif

tbh she's just bitter trash and I like Hughie more so she can choke

Edit: omg there's about to be a gay love triangle in BBUK and all the US gets is fucking ZANKIE??? This is so unfair

Hughie ALWAYS looks musty and Sam's face looks unnaturally weathered, it's weird. I can see it for Jason for the Daddy thing I guess.

Jackson>>>

rhandino

Banned
Demetria "dragging" Mariah while defending JLo?

wvS4e0V.jpg

Is there a way to be more vile? Asco.
Bopping to Cool for the Summer rn T_T

The Flop

Banned
A music awards show in 2016 without Fifth Harmony performing “Work From Home” is scarcely a show at all, and Canada’s iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards weren’t going to take any chances last night, letting the ladies close the show with a performance of their top-five hit. No construction sets or uniforms this time, and no Ty Dolla $ign around to offer live support, but the well-choreographed and smoke-saturated performance likely left those in attendance with no complaints. Watch here.

Slay Queens.

rhandino

Banned
Cosmo talked to Stupid Famous People creator/pap Justin Steffman to shed some light on what goes behind the scenes when paps seemingly score candid pics of celebrities:

On Taylor Swift: Taylor's a celebrity that won't walk outside without perfect makeup & great fashion. She smiles at every pap to make sure they'll get beautiful pictures. Taylor, not only accepts that paps are a part of the business, but she goes out of her way to use us as a tool for publicity.

On Taylor & Tom Hiddleston: First instinct is that the pics are definitely staged but the pap who took the images is one of the best when it comes to capturing sneaky pictures. As it is a huge news story, you always have to wonder, don't you?
The way she controls her image and the message she sends is jusT! Beyone must be proud.

Z1NQi3S.gif

Ray of Light took on Art Angels in round 3. Who won your vote?

Logo_zpsxuclokxd.png

RESULTS:

WINNER - RAY OF LIGHT (Madonna)
9d0135d911b691369ec9b0398ffd8d9fee0fe8c1.jpg

The first match of round 3 was a decisive one. Though Art Angels began making headway toward the end, Ray of Light held a comfortable lead. It's hard to argue against an established classic, especially when the alternative is a polarizing and recent release.

Capture_zpsp6zfgpyc.png

RAY OF LIGHT moves on to the SEMI-FINAL round. Stay tuned for BRACKET B!

Logo_zpsxuclokxd.png

This round will determine your top four. Two albums each match, one ascends.

Second ballot up for vote:

E-MO-TION (Cary Rae Jepsen) vs HOMOGENIC (Bjork)
carly-rae-jepsen-emotion.jpg
Bjork_-_Homogenic_album_cover.jpg

FAVORABILITY QUOTIENT (based on vote tally from previous rounds):
E-MO-TION - 110
Homogenic - 73

ANALYSIS:
This seems like Carly's to lose. She's consistently won top billing in the rounds, with Homogenic establishing itself as an also-ran alternative. Upsets tend to happen in this game so I wouldn't be too surprised if Bjork pulled out a win.

VOTE HERE:
http://goo.gl/forms/tImx9WPGOfjqMGTJ3

VOTING ENDS
t1466539200z2.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Im not sold on the new Wonder Girls song and Im surprised and disgusted to say I somewhat enjoyed Sisturd's track.

The E-MO-TION would likely panic and break down at the prospect of murdering another; they are not accustomed to doling out pain or being unaffected by death. The Homogenic understands that the most efficient way to dispose of a body is to dismember efficiently and discard across several locations in an adjacent city. They tend to hack off the limbs along the joint lines and avoid incising near the intestinal area, as that would exacerbate clean-up time. Once dismembered (and the area cleaned and decontaminated), they begin a long commute several dozen miles out of their location to effectively discard the evidence.

Thanks for the advice siS. Now I know what to do with Touchdown's body.

tumblr_inline_n4qgs76L0B1soma0j.gif

Top Bottom