• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

who the fuck is florence

MfLZ938.gif

PopGAF did the right thing by voting Carly through. You should all be so proud.

Now do it again and vote Florence through

I mean St. Jude on its own shits on literally everything so

Didnt Florence get called out for blackface or something along those lines?
nope.gif

Madonna wears gloves on the red carpet, gave Britney Spears herpes, and raped a hairless, uncircumcised Puerto Rican boy.

Yet she easily advanced to the finals.

If PopGAF can condone such deviant behavior, then Florence's racist exploits should only help her.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
They God Emotion won for LA Hallucinations alone...not a fan of either of those albums but the right person one...also Florence is greatttt!

Mau ®

All of Katheryn's hits still sound good and fresh. Timeless bops.

All of Gaga's hits aged like milk. I guess that's what happens when you focus on dated EDM oop.

Thankfully Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker will give her a timeless album. Or at least they will try. She tends to bring out the worst out of her producers (see: Zedd and Madeon).

rhandino

Banned
My Special Edition of #FE is already on the mail and I cannot wait for the soundtrack to clean my ears from the trash that seems to be polluting the radio this days.

mkOkZtw.gif

Also I been listening and awful lot of Me Too from Meghan Trainor in the radio and sometimes is that song then followed by the Justin Timbarlake song for that movie smh.

Quick game: Rank the following Gaga B-Sides from best to worst

Again, Again
I Like It Rough
The Queen
Fashion Of His Love
Donatella
Mary Jane Holland

RuPaul is the true queen of pop. Get into her.
The Realness is a slay.
Quick game: Rank the following Gaga B-Sides from best to worst

Again, Again
I Like It Rough
The Queen
Fashion Of His Love
Donatella
Mary Jane Holland

Best:
Donatella

Worst:
Again, Again
I Like It Rough
The Queen
Fashion Of His Love
Mary Jane Holland
I've never heard any of these songs.

Question, aren't those all album tracks? Its so odd to hear that artists use album tracks for B-sides instead of using it as an avenue to get unreleased music out. Unless B-sides means something else these days.

The underdogs face off to determine the third semifinalist.

Logo_zpsxuclokxd.png

This round will determine your top four. Two albums each match, one ascends.

Third ballot up for vote:

HOW BIG, HOW BLUE, HOW BEAUTIFUL (Florence + The Machine) vs THE VELVET ROPE (Janet Jackson)
ArticleSharedImage-54111.jpg
thevelvetrope.jpg

FAVORABILITY QUOTIENT (based on vote tally from previous rounds):
The Velvet Rope - 83
How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful - 82

ANALYSIS:
Literally anyone's to win. Both have been positioned as underdogs who overperformed in their respective rounds. Janet has a unique following here, while Florence's influence is a lot more muted. I'm betting on Janet this time.

VOTE HERE:
http://goo.gl/forms/GQ2xjvoSQj3RTCAv1

VOTING ENDS
t1466625600z2.png

FINAL FOUR

RAY OF LIGHT - Madonna
E-MO-TION - Carly Rae Jepsen
???
???

B-Dex

Mariah and Rihanna getting booted on Fashion Photo Ruview. Ariana being called a prostitot. Saying Taylor Swift has been passed around like a blunt at a party.

YAS GOD.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
To my fellow Brits, I hope you take advantage of your voting privilege and vote Remain tomorrow.

rhandino

Banned
Wow, I finally got around to listen Tegan & Sarah Love you to Death and WOW! is shaping to be the best pop experience for me this year.

Faint of Heart

5UnY9c7.gif

Dying to Know

XS8oWXt.gif

MANUELF

Banned
Mariah and Rihanna getting booted on Fashion Photo Ruview. Ariana being called a prostitot. Saying Taylor Swift has been passed around like a blunt at a party.

YAS GOD.
What I dont approve of making fun of Taylor love life is that pretty much 90% of male stars have more partners but no one says anything

Top Bottom