• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Neptune

They're not all my favoured choices, but it's definitely a worthy top 4 full of quality. Ray Of Light better claim the top spot, though.

MrV4ltor

Vote for EMOSHN, pls and thank you!

tumblr_inline_mp0l7kykZj1qz4rgp_zpstwttordq.gif

Neptune

Speaking of, E•MO•TION REMIXED being Japan only was a great injustice. It could've used more tracks and more variety, but all the songs are actually listenable and great, which is absolutely not the case for 99.9998% of remix albums.

Frodo

I love E.MO.TION, but Ray of Light is one of those albums that are on another level that one only reaches once in a lifetime.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You know these last years of music have been putrid when people put Cat Herpes against 3 iconic albums and it has a chance to win. R.I.P

Floridian

There's one album where you have tracks like Swim & Frozen while the other has tracks like I really Like You & Your Type. I mean....

Also, I don't really use Rih's new song as much as I thought I would.

I'm probably gonna post all these comments tomorrow, except for the extra-personal/solicitous ones. Either way, thank you for humoring me. <3

Race is tightening up!

EDIT. Omg listening to Sledgehammer, Rihanna is literally just doing a Sia impression. I'm dying

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Sledgehammer is definitely a Sia song, but it is a slay
I really like how rih sounds on it actually. Still wanna hear how Sia does though so I hope that leaks/gets performed at some point

Gonna get into Blood Orange's new stuff now

New veronicas is nice. is there still two of them? was there ever two of them?

Top Bottom