• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

The Flop

Banned
6691b64465.gif

EDIT:
xT8qBehriEiN2xTt0Q.gif

Did anything happen yet?

Your first finalist has been declared!

Logo_zpsxuclokxd.png

RESULTS:

WINNER - RAY OF LIGHT (Madonna)
9d0135d911b691369ec9b0398ffd8d9fee0fe8c1.jpg

E-MO-TION had the majority vote up until a few hours ago, when Ray of Light surprisingly reversed its luck! This is definitely unexpected to me coz Carly really claimed an early lead and held it for so long.

Capture_zpsoenv1la0.png

RAY OF LIGHT ascends to the final round! Will it face Janet or Beyonce?

Stay tuned for the second semifinal round!

You're crazy if you thought I wouldn't post these. I cropped out the overly salacious/incriminating items, but either way, you're left with a healthy mix of pop music declarations, solicitations (thank you btw), community tea, and someone who thinks ARTPOP is Gaga's best album.

But mostly just mean shit.

Script_zpsd7fprmid.png

Script%202_zpsc4totirk.png

Script%203_zpsvvsbklls.png

Script%204_zpsgh2ghbxw.png

Script%205_zpsc8iyuqpu.png

tumblr_npw7c0NsqB1tl1wfio1_400.gif

Now to play match game..

Time to choose the album you want facing off against Ray of Light.

Logo_zpsxuclokxd.png

The semifinals will determine which 2 albums will face off in the championship round. Choose your top 2 wisely!

SEMIFINAL ROUND 2:

BEYONCE (Beyonce) vs THE VELVET ROPE (Janet Jackson)
beyonce-visual-album-cover-400x400.jpg
blagfz85zts9dl1jgxgm.jpg

FAVORABILITY QUOTIENT (based on vote tally from previous rounds):
BEYONCE: 150
The Velvet Rope: 114

ANALYSIS:
I'd be honestly surprised if Beyonce doesn't win this one.

VOTE HERE:
http://goo.gl/forms/vWXHipubQq5AqlqA3

VOTING ENDS
t1467230400z2.png

Yado

You're crazy if you thought I wouldn't post these. I cropped out the overly salacious/incriminating items, but either way, you're left with a healthy mix of pop music declarations, solicitations (thank you btw), community tea, and someone who thinks ARTPOP is Gaga's best album.

Script_zpsd7fprmid.png

Now to play match game..

wow whatever happened to online kindness
Gz1GeTd.gif

Script_zpsd7fprmid.png

tumblr_npw7c0NsqB1tl1wfio1_400.gif

Now to play match game..

The stealth ARTPOP love

Gz1GeTd.gif

rhandino

Banned
I am starting to think that this community is beyond salvation.

Will keep you all in my prayers tonight while getting my life to Warm Blood and I hope you all redeem from this last round mess by voting for BEYONCE, an album that had quality, talent and impact.

aodBuhS.gif

And look who is back! Hopefully we can refrain from commenting about Nintendo employees physical attributes in the future~

SMDLpvd.gif

EDIT: Those comments are killing me, this tourney is everything LOL

China orders total ban of Lady Gaga
Chinese fans say they are 'betrayed' by Lady Gaga
They feel betrayed NOW and not when C2C happened? wow

kj1k3xh.gif

Nasser

No offense but Janet is better than Beyonce in every way, shape, form. Especially when you have her best album The Velvet Rope against Bey's medocire and most overrated album.

tumblr_inline_o7a0gnTUTj1qi5ruf_500.gif

VOTE JANET

I'm trying to think of anyone in this comm that stans people just for being black... If anything I feel like we have a couple that will stan anyone white tbh

rhandino

Banned
Happy #HeterosexualPrideDay brehs! Enjoy the day by listening to Justin Timbarlake 20/20 Experience, Ed Sheeran x, Robin Thicke Paula and Coldplay discography in general!!!

MlFi1En.gif

Y'all need to be listening to Broods' new album

It's a slay from start to finish

I got halfway through. Love the production and a lot of the melodies but I'm just not a fan of indie white girl voice. She's giving me Halsey x Lorde and it somehow takes me out of the experience. I'll give it a push through later today :)

I got halfway through. Love the production and a lot of the melodies but I'm just not a fan of indie white girl voice. She's giving me Halsey x Lorde and it somehow takes me out of the experience. I'll give it a push through later today :)

It takes a bit of a dip at Force of Nature, picks it up again at Recovery, and stays strong through the remaining tracks. I don't really like Heartlines, but it's at least listenable.

Bedroom Door in particular is beautiful. 10/13 album.

Happy #HeterosexualPrideDay brehs! Enjoy the day by listening to Justin Timbarlake 20/20 Experience, Ed Sheeran x, Robin Thicke Paula and Coldplay discography in general!!!

MlFi1En.gif

omg just saw that trend on twitter!

tumblr_inline_o64gls4QNw1tz4dob_500.gif

Who knew straight people have it tough? Just look at this happy heterosexual couple!

CmIpF9UUsAAlSUM.jpg:large

#HeterosexualPrideDay

MlFi1En.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.

MlFi1En.gif
Is this just because they are white or is there something going on specifically with those folks?

rhandino

Banned
Augustine
Best of You
Better than Me
Desirée
Juicy 1-4

On constant repeat but I think that I could use the rest of the songs all day... Freetown Sound is really great.

Is this just because they are white or is there something going on specifically with those folks?
Oh yeah, forgot to add Kanye, Jay-Z or another "urban" artist on that list to check the diversity quota. My bad!

SMDLpvd.gif

Neptune

The Velvet Rope is the correct choice. "I Get Lonely" alone trounces Mrs. Knowles-Carter's entire discography. Make the right decision, POPGAF – I'm ready for the final battle of two legends with their respective late 90s classics.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
OMG if the final match up is Madonna vs Janet it would be iconic and remind us all of the iconic Icicle vs Phono essays.

Top Bottom