• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

When will your faves?

back in the u.s. like...

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

It's just as trash as it's always been. I'm sorry.

Floridian

Cool, I was nominated for something. My activity pretty much declined compared to the last few OTs though
I even have less posts than mau at this point, hehe
. I voted for one of my all-time favorite albums (i'll let people figure that one out). As for best taste, hmmm I have a few in mind but won't mention them yet. People here don't fully know what I listen to yet so i'll leave it at that.

Logo_zpsxuclokxd.png

Some people like lists. I'm one of them. They help me understand why I'm wrong about that thing I like. Sometimes we just need a linear, straightforward format to help make sense of the chaos in our world. I'm here to help.

Here's the definitive ranking of all 32 albums in our tournament, ranked by total vote count. Feel free to refer to this data whenever someone is annoying the fuck out of you and you're like "but your fave is absolute trash? Look at how low she is on this list though?"

32. BACK TO BASICS (Christina Aguilera) - 22 votes
B2B_Official_Album(HQ).jpg

31. (TIE) 1989 (Taylor Swift) - 24 votes
Taylor_Swift_-_1989.png

31. (TIE) THE 20/20 EXPERIENCE (Justin Timberlake) - 24 votes
Justin_Timberlake_-_The_2020_Experience.png

31. (TIE) 25 (Adele) - 24 votes
Adele_-_25_(Official_Album_Cover).png

28. (TIE) BODY TALK (Robyn) - 26 votes
Body_Talk_by_Robyn.png

28. (TIE) EROTICA (Madonna) - 26 votes
latest

26. THE EMANCIPATION OF MIMI (Mariah Carey) - 27 votes
Mariah_Carey_-_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.jpg

25. FROOT (Marina and The Diamonds) - 29 votes
Marina_and_the_Diamonds_-_Froot_(album).png

24. 4 (Beyonce) - 31 votes
Beyonc%C3%A9_-_4.png

23. LP1 (FKA Twigs) - 32 votes
FKA_twigs_-_LP1.png

22. TEENAGE DREAM (Katy Perry) - 33 votes
Teenage_Dream_album_cover.png

21. ANTi (Rihanna) - 37 votes
Rihanna_-_Anti.png

#20-11 to be revealed soon.

Vazduh

I'm flattered to be even mentioned among you guys, so I just want to thank everyone who's appreciated my posts :****

3dfbb19944.gif

I wouldn't point out anyone right now, but I've nominated and voted for people I think have contributed the most to this thread for the past couple months. There's a lot of seriously great music posted here by a lot of posters, it just gets lost in the shuffle sometimes, but that's okay :D

Kudos to Soulscribe for livening up the thread with the mini-tournament, and especially those secret comments. We need to have more of those.

And somebody needs to get onto that PopGAF podcast. I still believe :touchdown: :roy: :ANYONEPLEASE: ;_;

Y'all doing the most. But I'm down for the first podcast being a 2-hour review of Cheek to Cheek.

Also, please vote if you haven't, as this race is a close one.

I voted Beyonce but I secretly want Madonna to win

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Y'all doing the most. But I'm down for the first podcast being a 2-hour review of Cheek to Cheek.

Only if the podcast features a picture of your butt to survive the 2 hours of Cheek 2 Cheek talk.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Track-by-track, each song is listened to; commentary is given on Tony, Lady, and the production; and thoughts are given on how it all comes together. Soooounds good.

BEYONCE is so much better than Ray of Light that it's almost funny. Take off the rose colored glasses, white latinos Britney stans POPGAF. BEYONCE vs. EMOTION would have actually been difficult.

Cory64(?) has the best taste in this comm. Every heterosexual in this comm. has the worst taste. Thank you Soulscribe, see you next tourney.

Mau ®

Even though I'm still game on doing the podcast, I am certainly not gonna be involved in a session of being forced to listen to Check To Check while Vazra masturbates furiously to Soulscribes ramblings. No sir.

B-Dex

Mau ®;208827336 said:
Even though I'm still game on doing the podcast, I am certainly not gonna be involved in a session of being forced to listen to Check To Check while Vazra masturbates furiously to Soulscribes ramblings. No sir.

Drag it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;208827336 said:
Lol i could masturbate to you too.

Floridian

BEYONCE is so much better than Ray of Light that it's almost funny. Take off the rose colored glasses, white latinos Britney stans POPGAF. BEYONCE vs. EMOTION would have actually been difficult.

Cory64(?) has the best taste in this comm. Every heterosexual in this comm. has the worst taste. Thank you Soulscribe, see you next tourney.

I'm offended by this.

MANUELF

Banned

Is that directed to me?

B-Dex

So I had a nice hot relaxing salt bath today. I put the Pride playlist on on random. Started with "I'm coming out". I randomly had this thought in my head that Born this Way is like this generations version of that song. Then Apple played Born this Way. They are reading our minds people.

💁🏼

So I had a nice hot relaxing salt bath today. I put the Pride playlist on on random. Started with "I'm coming out". I randomly had this thought in my head that Born this Way is like this generations version of that song. Then Apple played Born this Way. They are reading our minds people.

💁🏼

Born This Way is THE gay anthem of our generation. Fact

Top Bottom