• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

I gotta write an essay but here is a short basic ass version of it.

6BkdvaE.gif

No lies here

Shit 2 Shit is shit

6BkdvaE.gif

Come on, come on, turn the radio on
It's Friday night and I won't be long
Gotta do my hair, I put my make up on
It's Friday night and I won't be long

Til I hit the dance floor
Hit the dance floor
I got all I need
No I ain't got cash
No I ain't got cash
But I got you baby

Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight
(I love cheap thrills)
Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight
(I love cheap thrills)
But I don't need no money
As long as I can feel the beat
I don't need no money
As long as I keep dancing

tumblr_o9gr1nrvDg1v9roxto5_400.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The slayage in the GoT finale. Literally. Figuratively.

l41YedIbenuBH6ljO.gif

Other TV shows should just cancel themselves.

ugh let me rewatch
ive been thinking about it non stop all week
just fantastic in every way

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
#TeamCersei from the start

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Logo_zpsxuclokxd.png

Here we are bitches. 32 albums waddled into this game, and only 2 remain:

cover.jpg

RAY OF LIGHT, a classic album that signaled a new beginning for music's greatest auteur, sent pop music into a new wave tailspin that legitimized creative risks and genre-hopping. It's an incredibly polished and soulful creation that hasn't seemed to age a day, and its influence on music is undeniable.

beyonce-cover-500x500-1.jpg

BEYONCE, the contemporary titan, which dropped out of nowhere three years ago and broke the boundaries of what pop music releases can be. The album fused incredibly introspective, progressive R&B soundscapes with an impeccable visual narrative, and its influence on the medium is also inarguable.

Whichever album you choose, there's no denying these two have earned their clout. Are you #TeamRayOfLight or #TeamSelfTitled?

Be sure to participate in the Community Awards as well, which is included in the link. I will announce those winners along with the tournament winner on Wednesday, July 6th. Hope you can make it! :)

VOTE HERE:
http://goo.gl/forms/dDLCCUL7Mf4jJQof1

VOTING ENDS
t1467831600z2.png

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I like Milfs...it's not very good, but I enjoy it. Plus it's ridicouslly dumb like Panda...so it could be popular.

rhandino

Banned
Drake x Rihanna are a thing again? Quick! Someone tell Mau about this!

Oh, and it seems he never stopped loving ha but it was she that was not willing to settle down but who can blame her since she was dating (aka fucking) Leonardo

Slay a bit, I guess.

1lmcbwX.gif

Welcome back~

Top Bottom