• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Nasser

shit. a song

WGhpCiX.gif

MrV4ltor

Just wanted to pop by and inform you all that LG5 will slay and will end up being Gaga's magnum opus.
Even Mau knows the tea.

NvgUKkX.png

And Body Say was so good, it made me listen to Confident for the first time.
Wildfire actually slays. Whew.

Frodo

#Katy #Perry #is #the #most #followed #person #on #Twitter.

Didn't Gaga have that title, however briefly, long ago when she used to be relevant?

Mau ®

Just wanted to pop by and inform you all that LG5 will slay and will end up being Gaga's magnum opus.
Even Mau knows the tea.

NvgUKkX.png

I mean the thought of a Ronson, Parker and BloodPop helmed album is making me ecstatic. She must not fuck it up.

Then again a Zedd & Madeon helmed album sounded good on paper back in 2013 and look how THAT turned out

y does the Hillary supporter keep getting mentioned when she has not had an alberm out in years

check to check doesn't count
you know that katy also supports hillary

and basically anyone famous that isnt susan sarandon (bless her little heart)

so if you wanna do that you probably should just stop reading this thread tbh

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I think Body Say is just safe and unimportant. Plus it sounds way too similar to the new Selena Gomez album...at least Fergie gets points for trying.

MrV4ltor

Mau ®;209050660 said:
I mean the thought of a Ronson, Parker and BloodPop helmed album is making me ecstatic. She must not fuck it up.

Then again a Zedd & Madeon helmed album sounded good on paper back in 2013 and look how THAT turned out

The fact that she was stupid enough to scrap completely original songs from both Zedd and Madeon for ARTPOP and decided to sing over some of their old instrumentals instead...
toofunny2_zpsb54f2d2d.gif

She truly is the best at sabotaging herself.

Mau ®;209053156 said:
No. His first album was a good EDM record.

Gaga just loves to work with Yes Men so she choose literal CHILDREN to produce her album so they wouldn't oppose her whack ideas.
Zedd licensed Infected Mushroom's instrumental for Aura and gave her an old ass instrumental for GUY. one of those songs is viewed as a slay, and that was the one that he didn't touch.

Mau ®

Zedd licensed Infected Mushroom's instrumental for Aura and gave her an old ass instrumental for GUY. one of those songs is viewed as a slay, and that was the one that he didn't touch.

So now monsters are finally accepting GUY was trash? Thank God. Ya'll literally deluded yourselves into thinking it was good smh.

And Gaga has agency in her albums. She must've thought the instrumentals were worthy of her standards (lol) to accept it. Zedd was doing what he was paid for, which is produce. Production goes beyond making beats by the way, and it's not exactly unheard of that producers take beats or samples they made in the past for new work. Like they have folders upon folders of ideas they played around with.

Know who your fave is and come to terms with the fact she's directionless trash who needs reining in at all times to produce something good.

Mau ®

So I listened to this Broods girl ya'll been raving about. She's good but she's literally a LORDe knockoff. It only makes me hungry for LORDe's second opus.

let me think on this a quick minute

vampire weekend
vince staples

and...

the struggle is real

edit: kendrick lamar
edit: frank ocean

Wasn't aware Vampire Weekend were americans. Been thinking they were a UK band all this time lol.

let me think on this a quick minute

vampire weekend
vince staples

and...

the struggle is real

edit: kendrick lamar
edit: frank ocean
Are we only counting Real Music? (criteria being has a dick, makes shitty iMovie music videos, & produces the same album every two years)

Meowster

I can't decide what is my favorite song from IMPACTnet Jackson's Rhythm Nation 1814. It's probably between Love Will Never Do (Without You) and Escapade but Come Back To Me and Miss You Much are masterpieces in their own right. Hm. Not a single track that is less than an 8/10.

B-Dex

If Jason's dog isn't in the BB house the UK is dead to me.

I secretly want to see Charlie go insane and try punting it over the wall.

Dicks are awesome. Haven't you heard? I still haven't been able to suss out why the gays have boners for pop girls.
Personally it's because their music is about things I don't really relate to, like loving women and having kids.

Meanwhile X pop gal is singing about sex with her hot man in space and I feel it.

Personally it's because their music is about things I don't really relate to, like loving women and having kids.

Meanwhile X pop gal is singing about sex with her hot man in space and I feel it.

Interesting. I never actually thought about pretending to be a woman to identify with music. I just change the genders from she to he when singing along with men.

Interesting. I never actually thought about pretending to be a woman to identify with music. I just change the genders from she to he when singing along with men.
It might sound a bit weird but it's just how I've always been tbh :p

And when I was a kid I really liked ABBA and S Club 7 which feature mostly female vocals despite having men in both groups so I guess that might be part of it.

rhandino

Banned
I may or may not have bopped to MiLFs last night after drinking like 10 beers and losing my voice... in that same note I may have awakened in another city without knowing how I got there.

Ummmmmm.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
hmmm...

*looks through playlist*

Sis...your taste is FLAWLESS.

YOU EVEN HAVE MY FAVORITE BEYONCE SONG ON THIS DAMN THING.

I use all of this
except Colbie Caillat

*follows*

Glad you like hun. Aiming for 100 tracks so we shall see how that goes later on ;)

Ray of Light is probably my favorite Madonna song.

Have y'all voted for it yet? Coz it needs your votes. Please vote.
There are a few songs on Ray of Light that I could say are my favourite of hers. Frozen, Ray of Light, Candy Perfume Girl, Shanti/Ashtangi, Mer Girl, Drowned World/Substitute for Love.

How could an album like BEYONCE possibly outrank such a masterpiece? Shame on everyone that voted against a pop peak.

Top Bottom