• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Mau ®

I've always had faith in #Aubrih. I mean the chemistry is clearly there, something other high profile couples NEVER had and try so hard to achieve 🐝

They're meant to be together, any couple who gives us a perfect collection of BOPS (What's My Name, Take Care, Work and Too Good) is clearly meant to be the couple of our generation.

Mau ®

I mean that Fergie song is trash but I can see it being a bit of a thing.

Fergie looking fine AF on the video too. MILFs are the best thing on earth. Get into them people.

Touchdown

Banned
MARIAH IS BACK IN THE STUDIO

16f89c32a9.gif

Phreaker

Mau ®;208964206 said:
Forgot Emeli Sande existed. Not like you can blame me.

Her album was trash but "Heaven" is THE song though.

No love for My Kind of Love or Next to Me? I agree Heaven is fantastic!

Btw, Body Say is a solid lead single, tbh. Even if it's Demo's song.

waiT, it's from a new album? I just had to go look. I assumed it was from Confident.

Phreaker

No one's going to mention the mess of a video with Donald Trump in bed naked next to a naked Rihanna along with Bill Cosby, Taylor Swift and Caitlyn Jenner? I'm like WTF?!

Edit: Oops, removed link (it's on YouTube though) since it got a good sis banned, RIP Leona

Touchdown

Banned
The fact that y'all didn't vote for The Emancipation Of Mimi over some of the trash that was pushed through the tourney.... I'm at a loss for words.

e0bcec73fc.gif

Logo_zpsxuclokxd.png

Here we are bitches. 32 albums waddled into this game, and only 2 remain:

cover.jpg

RAY OF LIGHT, a classic album that signaled a new beginning for music's greatest auteur, sent pop music into a new wave tailspin that legitimized creative risks and genre-hopping. It's an incredibly polished and soulful creation that hasn't seemed to age a day, and its influence on music is undeniable.

beyonce-cover-500x500-1.jpg

BEYONCE, the contemporary titan, which dropped out of nowhere three years ago and broke the boundaries of what pop music releases can be. The album fused incredibly introspective, progressive R&B soundscapes with an impeccable visual narrative, and its influence on the medium is also inarguable.

Whichever album you choose, there's no denying these two have earned their clout. Are you #TeamRayOfLight or #TeamSelfTitled?

Be sure to participate in the Community Awards as well, which is included in the link. I will announce those winners along with the tournament winner on Wednesday, July 6th. Hope you can make it! :)

VOTE HERE:
http://goo.gl/forms/dDLCCUL7Mf4jJQof1

VOTING ENDS
t1467831600z2.png

Miles X

Hi guys and gals, was wondering if anyone could help me. I heard a song on the radio that sounded like Hailee Steinfeld but I don't think it's her, it sounds like a modern upbeat song and has the word Passion in the chorus. Anyone possibly know if it? Been driving me crazy.

B-Dex

Hi guys and gals, was wondering if anyone could help me. I heard a song on the radio that sounded like Hailee Steinfeld but I don't think it's her, it sounds like a modern upbeat song and has the word Passion in the chorus. Anyone possibly know if it? Been driving me crazy.

That's what Shazam is for.
💅🏽

Also this 5th Harmony summer playlist is soooooo bad.

B-Dex

I'm watching that new Jem abomination. It's on the movie channel this month. RIP. Truly outrageous.

First 15 mins. Already a disaster. Her friend uploads a vid of her to YouTube and shares it on Google+ then tumblr.
They live in a shitty ghetto house but all have MacBook pros. Right.

Synergy is a fucking uni-wheeled robo dog. Fuck the world.

tumblr_o9m9me8P0x1v9roxto2_400.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm watching that new Jem abomination. It's on the movie channel this month. RIP. Truly outrageous.

First 15 mins. Already a disaster. Her friend uploads a vid of her to YouTube and shares it on Google+ then tumblr.
They live in a shitty ghetto house but all have MacBook pros. Right.

Synergy is a fucking uni-wheeled robo dog. Fuck the world.

tumblr_o9m9me8P0x1v9roxto2_400.gif

I couldnt watch 30 minutes of it. So goddamn awful.

B-Dex

The gay pandering disaster of this third act.

Kesha is Pizzaz. 💁🏻💁🏼💁🏻💁🏼💁🏻💁🏼💁🏻💁🏼

Top Bottom