• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Whose side are you on?

The true queen's side

wave-bye.gif

I voted for Beyonce

The better album
is in the lead.

On another note these Community Awards are really showing our true colors, and they are dark af.

Touchdown

Banned
I voted for Mariah and so far I've got 0 dick pics from Touchdown in my inbox.

Next time I'll vote for Onika.

nnn mess. You have more class than to vote for Onika. I don't believe it. And unfortunately you won't be seeing the D in your inbox anytime soon. I've learned to keep my pm's very formal and innocuous after a few past events...

364bba5e49.gif

Tom Hiddleston was wearing an "I ❤ T.S." shirt yesterday, and now he's at some July 4th party with "Taylor Swift" written all over his body. I'm not sure what kind of nonsensical performance piece Taylor is trying here, but I hope it results in a lead single dropping soon.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Tom Hiddleston was wearing an "I ❤ T.S." shirt yesterday, and now he's at some July 4th party with "Taylor Swift" written all over his body. I'm not sure what kind of nonsensical performance piece Taylor is trying here, but I hope it results in a lead single dropping soon.

Oh dear. That's...odd. Almost sounds like she's Vanessa from The Little Mermaid.

Vazduh

They're so pathetic

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-14_zpst7bs4wsh.gif

I hope it results in her taking a three year break so that Gaga can get the successful era she deserves without these corny ass struggle-singers hogging her shine.

rhandino

Banned
kmgvw0m.gif

what the fuck

Didn't she shack up with him like a day after ending iT with Calvin?

Poor him

kmgvw0m.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Didn't she shack up with him like a day after ending iT with Calvin?

Poor him

kmgvw0m.gif

Actually she was hanging with him at Met Gala while she was still with Calvin.

Also yasss Katy deliver a single already and make us forget gags. Make me forget Prism era tho.

Vazra

Tom Hiddleston might be taking Calvin Harris spot from Armani. Is Taylor pulling the strings?
muhEaMp.gif

The Flop

Banned
So baby, come light me up and maybe I'll let you on it
A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it
A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body
Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you
Got everyone watchin' us, so baby, let's keep it secret
A little bit scandalous, but baby, don't let them see it
A little less conversation and a little more touch my body
Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you, oh yeah

The slay of the summer tbh.

tumblr_o7oxivyApc1tg72yro2_540.gif

Vazra

Ha singles can't hit Fifth Hew capacity so probably only a Frankie Grande x10 factor.

First week 175,000 (129k traditional) so it did better than Filth in week 1. The album did quick drops after the first week and I got no idea how Filth did after the first week.

B-Dex

In your head flex is basically a girl band version of 679. Based Fetty 🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿

MANUELF

Banned
So who will win in the battle of lead single august edition?
Katy Perry
Lady Gaga
Taylor Swift

Im betting on Taylor, she has dedicated herself to show us her power and influence and Im ready for a more mature and sophisticated album, I mean she is already 26 years old she cant pretend she is a teen anymore right?

Meowster

Taylor has already cemented her legacy and just won an unprecedented second AOTY so she'll probably do just fine, possibly have the strongest lead of Her career. Katy Perry could always play it safe and release Firework 3.0 but she doesn't have Dr. Luke this time around and Taylor embarrassed her for two years now. She's probably (hopefully) tired of releasing the same thing for five years now. Gaga is working with the most interesting bunch of people but it's also been over two years since she last released a pop single. Applause did well in the States.

I'd go:

Taylor
Katy
Gaga

Zutroy

Britney better drop her single soon! As much as I love her, I fear what her chart position might be if she's up against Katy and Taylor.

So who will win in the battle of lead single august edition?
Katy Perry
Lady Gaga
Taylor Swift

Im betting on Taylor, she has dedicated herself to show us her power and influence and Im ready for a more mature and sophisticated album, I mean she is already 26 years old she cant pretend she is a teen anymore right?

LG5 is never coming out, and Taylor is the worst..so I guess Katy wins by default.

Disgusting.

Top Bottom