• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

B-Dex

You are, by far, the angriest of the angry bottoms. Seek assistance.
wEkOuxY.gif

tumblr_o94yfsE0W41rw6cjbo10_r1_250.gif

Whatever Lana's working on is literally Honeymoon 2 abajskdlfl poor BTD stans

I mean, I don't mind, but 80% of Lana's fanbase probably does. I'll be surprised if her next alber passes 100k opening week if she does go with something that sounds like Honeymoon part 2.

Whatever Lana's working on is literally Honeymoon 2 abajskdlfl poor BTD stans

I mean, I don't mind, but 80% of Lana's fanbase probably does. I'll be surprised if her next alber passes 100k opening week if she does go with something that sounds like Honeymoon part 2.

I really don't want Honeymoon 2.0 lol

tumblr_msze5xJDhY1rzyck6o1_500.gif

I really want ha to 'spice it up' or maybe go back to ha PARADISE/ULTRAVIOLET sound

Her debut sound was godly

I really don't want Honeymoon 2.0 lol

I really want ha to 'spice it up' or maybe go back to ha PARADISE/ULTRAVIOLET sound

Her debut sound was godly
Read an ask on tumblr from the guy that has the leaks that said most of the new demos sound like Honeymoon which means they're slow. I like Honeymoon but I don't think there's much you can do with that kind of sound... Thankfully Lana's unreleased stuff is god-like so she can keep releasing slow stuff while I listen to her leakedt shit.

Read an ask on tumblr from the guy that has the leaks that said most of the new demos sound like Honeymoon which means they're slow. I like Honeymoon but I don't think there's much you can do with that kind of sound... Thankfully Lana's unreleased stuff is god-like so she can keep releasing slow stuff while I listen to her leakedt shit.

Honeymoon 2.0 really is happening :(

Time to put Honeymoon on repeat and force myself to like it now

I just wish Lana really challenges her sound like she did for ULTRAVIOLENCE

rhandino

Banned
I hope you all voted for Queen Beyonce and her magnum opus.

uhReX9T.gif

Oh! at the FBI going to announce something about Hillary in a few hours and some pressed are already circling the waters on OT.

I love the fact that the first presidental election i get to vote in is actually a gigantic darksided clusterfuck that sometimes seems surreal, very me.

rhandino

Banned
I decided to give The Pinkprint another chance and after a few songs I reached the conclusion that it remains trash but then what else is new.

3qO6itV.gif

rhandino

Banned
Speaking of the jailbait, what happened to her? She really went back to hiding after her singles flopped? A mess.

And kii at Huelen getting the ban hammer for getting messy in the Hillary thread. LOL

Logo_zpsxuclokxd.png

The list continues. As we count down to your tournament winner, here are your top 11 through 20 most voted on albums in the game.

32. Back to Basics
31. 1989
30. The 20/20 Experience
29. 25
28. Body Talk
27. Erotica
26. The Emancipation of Mimi
25. FROOT
24. 4
23. LP1
22. Teenage Dream
21. ANTi

20. THE FAME (Lady Gaga) - 38 votes
lady%20gaga_the%20fame.jpg

19. ULTRAVIOLENCE (Lana Del Rey) - 42 votes
UltraviolenceLDR.png

18. BORN TO DIE (Lana Del Rey) - 44 votes
BornToDieAlbumCover.png

17. DAYDREAM (Mariah Carey) - 49 votes
Mariah-Carey-Daydream.jpg

16. RHYTHM NATION 1814 (Janet Jackson) - 52 votes
5774654.jpg

15. MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY (Kanye West) - 69 votes
MBDTF_ALT.jpg

14. BACK TO BLACK (Amy Winehouse) - 77 votes
Amy_Winehouse_-_Back_to_Black_(album).png

13. BORN THIS WAY (Lady Gaga) - 78 votes
Born_This_Way_album_cover.png

12. PURE HEROINE (Lorde) - 87 votes
lorde_pure_heroine.jpg

11. LEMONADE (Beyonce) - 92 votes
Beyonce_-_Lemonade_(Official_Album_Cover).png

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Lemonade not being top 10 is a genuine surprise
Mariah missing it isnt however
Justice at last

Honestly Mariah probably would have been in the finals if Touchdown wasn't banned.

He ralled over 40 votes. The rest of us could never.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Hand by Britney Spears and Friends is out. The song isn't that great, but as a dedication, it's quite beautiful. It's nice seeing so many big artists come together in support of the LGBT+ community.

That's a pretty impressive artist list. A good number of artists I like ended up doing it. I'm kind of surprised Gaga didn't end up on it.

Mary J Blige, Jason Derulo, Britney Spears, Tyler Glenn, Selena Gomez, Halsey, Ty Herndon, Imagine Dragons, Juanes, Adam Lambert, Mary Lambert, Jennifer Lopez, the Trans Chorus of Los Angeles, Kacey Musgraves, MNEK, Alex Newell, P!nk, Prince Royce, Nate Ruess, RuPaul, Troye Sivan, Jussie Smollett, Gwen Stefani, and Meghan Trainor

I hope there's a music video, so I can identify who is singing when in some parts. I'm trying to figure out when Mary Lambert can be heard.

Top Bottom