• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
I mean, is a Calvin Harris song and he only kind of work if paired with Rihanna so...

MTUdBxF.gif

Vazduh

Lol just listened to the Calvin Harris x John Newman song Olé. Google it cause I found it on a site with download link so I cant link it.

My review:
MTUdBxF.gif

Yup, it's pretty much

tumblr_meb1xiU0n81r3ty02o1_500.gif

I mean, I've heard worse and it's definitely catchy, but the lyrics are more than cringy.

Majmun

BEYONCÉ winning is correct.

Madonna's last good album, Ray of Light, is a classic. But BEYONCÉ is better and offers more. It can be called a classic already.

Lol just listened to the Calvin Harris x John Newman song Olé. Google it cause I found it on a site with download link so I cant link it.

My review:
MTUdBxF.gif

I mean, is a Calvin Harris song and he only kind of work if paired with Rihanna so...

MTUdBxF.gif

Is anyone surprised at this point with the lack of quality from his breakup?

At least dragging Taylor might get him another number one since that seems to be the only appeal at this point

MTUdBxF.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
The irony of listening to Taylor Swift's "Girl At Home" for the first time in this midst of this Calvin-Tom scandal. Mess.

Don't look at me,
You've got a girl at home,
And everybody knows that.

I don't even know her,
But I feel a responsibility,
To do what's upstanding and right,
It's kinda like a code, yeah,
And you've been getting closer and closer,
And crossing so many lines.

Oops.

Also, I conclude that pre-1989 Taylor Swift is preferable.

In time I think she will be, hasn't reached it yet though
Yes, she has. That's why she's able to drop game changing albums in 2016 with staggering sales/longevity, without having to release any generic singles to back it up. Also why she is able to go on world tours without an album to promote.

We are currently witnessing a living legend in her full glory.

rhandino

Banned
How can we deny Beyonce legend status? She is already at the top of the game along the few divas that remain active like Adele or Madonna because this god forsaken industry still do the most trying to to make "talented" hews like Ariana Grande or Meghan Trainor to happen.

aodBuhS.gif

Really now? Calling her a whore?
No, he called her "deeds" whorish, there is a difference or something...

y08iW2L.gif

Get into Shura's incredible debut album/pop album of the year Nothing's Real.

ShuraNothing.jpg

What's it Gonna Be, White Light, Make it Up, Nothing's Real, Touch, Indecision, Tongue Tied

Everything
x15cI7t.gif

The fact that shes a big gamer and some of the songs on the album were inspired by video games, helps me love it even more.

Vazduh

Get into Shura's incredible debut album/pop album of the year Nothing's Real.

What's it Gonna Be, White Light, Make it Up, Nothing's Real, Touch, Indecision, Tongue Tied

Everything

The fact that shes a big gamer and some of the songs on the album were inspired by video games, helps me love it even more.

That's one of my next to-listen albums, can't wait.

Also, I've got Hannah Georgas, Andy Shauf, Blood Orange and BADBADNOTGOOD to listen to. Phew!

Sure, Jan.

y08iW2L.gif

Monsters are idiots. They've been taking this to mean a mix of classical music and like futuristic techno, lol. He obviously meant it's a mix of her normal sound and something more progressive obviously, which isn't surprising in the least.

Just give me the damn album Stef. :(

Also, I think my favorite album of the year so far is a tie between Lemonade, Love You To Death and Ology. Couple others are right behind. Such a great year so far for music.

Just listened to Calvin her Olé.

Olé you bring too much sunlight to my day

A worst lyric of 2016 contender here. But lbr, the song is chock full of candidates.

That's one of my next to-listen albums, can't wait.

Also, I've got Hannah Georgas, Andy Shauf, Blood Orange and BADBADNOTGOOD to listen to. Phew!

Real Musique stays winning.

rhandino

Banned
Mess, Ole made me listen to We Found Love again and I am replaying it like crazy... Talk That Talk really had some amazing singles, isn't?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hands To Myself is such a bop.
Everybody goes AWF when it comes on at parties.
Whew, Selegend ha power.

selena-gomez-hair-flip.gif

I admit I use some songs from Revival tbh. Hands To Myself makes me dance like a sexy woman in a babydoll dress feeling her oats after getting her mani-pedi done.

Top Bottom