• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

3phemeral

BUSTED!! Rihanna is a WITCH

This is hilarious. Are these crazy video's for real?
7DmEEhW.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
i have concluded that it is much more fun to be a mess on here, than try to have a discourse, but i will still probably not give up. kii. either way, ive had enough for nowww

just listened, and it slays

u should have said it was produced by skrillex tho to get more interest

Skrillex is usually disgusting to me but I enjoyed M.I.A's song. His work with 4 Minute Hate was pretty good too tbh. (R.I.P 4 Minute)

Vazra

seems too intense for radio play, but it's cute

skrillex used to slay, but then he recycled too much

He recycles but IMO he is not doing as bad as Zedd overall. Everything after Clarity and Stay The Night is just... no.

Floridian

just listened, and it slays

u should have said it was produced by skrillex tho to get more interest

in any event, i'm still surviving off of one sophie song at the moment. drag me.

I would've been surprised if the mention of Skrillex would make POPGAF more interested tbh. I'll say it's one of his better produced songs.

i have concluded that it is much more fun to be a mess on here, than try to have a discourse, but i will still probably not give up. kii. either way, ive had enough for nowww
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Non-community threads are never good places for actual discussion.

And that's the fucking tea.

What thread or what were you reading that bothered you? Can you link me?

What is gacha?
Like... You know how Brave Frontier/Puzzle & Dragons/Terra Battle etc make you use "crystals" or whatever to have a chance to get a 3-5 star rare unit? That's what Gacha is. I actually find it kind of fun and it feels great when you get lucky and get an awesome character but I will never spend actual money on something like that

Vazra

Like... You know how Brave Frontier/Puzzle & Dragons/Terra Battle etc make you use "crystals" or whatever to have a chance to get a 3-5 star rare unit? That's what Gacha is. I actually find it kind of fun and it feels great when you get lucky and get an awesome character but I will never spend actual money on something like that

I rather pay 10-15 bucks for a port of the GBA Fire Emblems than that tbh.

Vazra

Vazra...nice??

cd89cf8e19.gif

although i do admit he has been a bit calmer and lowkey lately, telltale signs he's been getting some.

71da9d242e.gif

If I were getting some I wouldn't be thirsting so hard over a few gaffers tbh. I simply behave better now and I've learned to control my temper.
Bitches ain't worth it.

Vazra

im sry vazra i got nervous so now im taking longer.

plus, i thought i was sure of what i wanted to say, but now im restructuring it a bit

girl, im a mess
Don't worry about it and don't rush either. I'll read it when it's done.

So, I was listening to some music on Youtube when the suggested video by this artist named Mabel came up on the sidebar and I was like why not? Turns out, she slays and I'm pretty sure you guys already know about her, especially the peoples on the UK. Just in case I'm actually showing you guys new music first, then take a listen to these songs. She's got that 90s R&B vibe going on, which must be a current trend in UK music, which I'm enjoying greatly

My Boy My Town

Thinking of You

Talk About Forever

Vazra

(Keep me coming, keep me going), keep me coming, keep me going
(Keep me humming, keep me moaning), keep me humming, keep me moaning
(Non-stop love until the morning), Non-stop love until the morning
(Non-stop screaming, freakin', blowin') Blow-o-o

Can you eat my skittles
It's the sweetest in the middle
Pink is the flavor
Solve the riddle

I'm a lean back
Don't worry it's nothing major
Make sure you clean that
It's the only way to get the
Flavor
046461fc6b.gif

Let's refrain from dissecting a gay man's physical features please, our community is plagued with enough unreasonable beauty standards

Frodo

I want to make some comments about the picture, but I don't want those comments held against me in the future... so maybe I'll just create an alternate refrain from making those comments then.

Britney debuted a new costume for Slave/Freakshow/Do Something' last night, and it's sooo much better than the previous ones. She's got that MILF $.

I wish they'd hype up the lead in a similar fashion as the HIAM countdown. That was such an exciting time - and we actually had a solid day and time. I don't like when her team just says that she has a new single recorded with an accompanying video, and it could just drop whenever.

Frodo

Not the DJ of my party last night refusing to play Azealia because "she is a racist"!!!!!!! :LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

She's done.

tumblr_luizd1PN3T1qck9hho6_250.gif

Top Bottom