• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Justin was out swimming in his Calvins recently.

Thoughts?

0F8qACl.gif
I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I would DESTROY dat ass.

MrV4ltor

Listened to BTD in full for the first time today.
Feel like such a bottom now.
Great album tho!
Lolita, Radio and Without You are probably my favorites.

large.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Work Bitch, Perfume, and Passenger are still such slays! 😭😭😭

Underrated bops tbh. The rest of Brintey Jeens tho... :biblio:

Work Bitch, Perfume, and Passenger are still such slays! ������

Underrated bops tbh. The rest of Brintey Jeens tho... :biblio:
Add Alien and I'll agree. Britney will return with a vengeance this upcoming era though, I can feel it in my bones.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
new MIA does indeed go off
new calvin is fucking trash

Listened to BTD in full for the first time today.
Feel like such a bottom now.
Great album tho!
Lolita, Radio and Without You are probably my favorites.

large.gif

Her first album was phenomenal! I agree!!!

Radio on the loud speakers >>>>

Ride made me emosh

Carmen is a gloriously dark song

National Anthem slays to sing along to

Her cover of Blue Velvet is heart meltingly good

Slay me queen of blues

large.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Y'all should get into glass animals
they are such slays

Mau ®

I'm conflicted with Gaga vs. Katy.

On one hand, I want Katy to put an end to that opportunistic demagogue for once and for all.

Yet on the other, I really think LG5 will be a great album. Dat Parker/Ronson combo can't be trash. And I naturally want good music to slay.

smh.

I have no idea why Gaga VS Katy became a thing much later than it should've.

Both artists came around the same time as each other

All their material was released in parallel to each other

Weird how the media JUST started playing the drama much later than it should've 🤔

Mau ®;209639124 said:
I'm conflicted with Gaga vs. Katy.

On one hand, I want Katy to put an end to that opportunistic demagogue for once and for all.

Yet on the other, I really think LG5 will be a great album. Dat Parker/Ronson combo can't be trash. And I naturally want good music to slay.

smh.

This is the opposite of how you should feel. Why would anyone root for Katy Perry over Lady Gaga lol

Prism was an extremely mediocre attempt at trying to rack up hits - and this is coming from a major Katy fan. There's a few solid tracks, but overall the album is a far cry from meeting the expectations set-up by her previous efforts. One of the Boys is the real second reason. I'd love if she went back and did some more rock influenced songs, since they are by far some of her best. Also, just as a side-note, Katy's cover of Hackensack is honestly one of my favourites. It's my second most played Katy song on iTunes, only beat out by Teenage Dream.

Mau ®

Prism was an extremely mediocre attempt at trying to rack up hits - and this is coming from a major Katy fan. There's a few solid tracks, but overall the album is a far cry from meeting the expectations set-up by her previous efforts. One of the Boys is the real second reason. I'd love if she went back and did some more rock influenced songs, since they are by far some of her best. Also, just as a side-note, Katy's cover of Hackensack is honestly one of my favourites. It's my second most played Katy song on iTunes, only beat out by Teenage Dream.

YASSSSS

Her "Hackensack" cover will forever be her finest moment.

This is the opposite of how you should feel. Why would anyone root for Katy Perry over Lady Gaga lol

Far more likeable? Better (recent) music? Hotter? I mean there are a few reasons tbh!

Top Bottom