• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Vazduh

It's Soulscribe's birthday? Happy birthday!

lzRSbbh.gif

Listening rn, thx.

(Idk if it has been posted before but) Snoh Aalegra has an EP out. You can stream it all on YouTube

I recommend these two songs. They're cute.

Chaos

In Your River

Yessssssss, stan for the Swedish kween! A great EP, although Emotional is still her best song. Now THAT was a hit that got away, sadly :(

rhandino

Banned
Happy Birthday Soulscribe! Hope you enjoy this day doing whatever you like to do and hopefully your fave bless you with bops and a solid album this year!!!

MlFi1En.gif

It's Soulscribe's birthday? Happy birthday!

lzRSbbh.gif

Listening rn, thx.

Yessssssss, stan for the Swedish kween! A great EP, although Emotional is still her best song. Now THAT was a hit that got away, sadly :(

Is that the one with the teeth who says playa pleethe?. I listened to Shura's album and Broods, great stuff.

MrV4ltor

OMG, happy birthday Soulscribe!

tumblr_myvzp1BX781tnr7xxo2_500.gif

Almost missed it because I've been spending way too much time on atrl instead of posting in here.
The messiness of the Gaga base over there has just been far too entertaining to ignore lmao

Also: Cyndi Lauper's All Through The Night >>>>>>>>> Pretty much all of Madead's discography

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Is she coming out with a new album this year? Maybe it will be on that.
She is working on a new album but she has performed Serial Killer along other unreleased stuff since UV era IIRC. Would be nice if she remasters some old stuff along with new tracks

Honestly? Lana should put out Serial Killer, Wayamaya, Children of the Bad Revolution, She's Not Me, Kinda Outta Luck, Trash (Magic), and Ridin' (My Bitch) and a few others on an album and call it a day.

Happy Birthday, Soulscribe! Hope you've been enjoying your day.

What's Björk's saddest/most depressing album? what's her best album? I've only listened to Debut so far.
I don't listen to Bjork a whole lot, but there's one song called Black Lake from her latest release. It's not an album, but it's a long track and pretty depressing. If I had to guess, I'd say Homogenic might be her saddest and her best? If nothing else, it at least has Jóga which is easily one of her best songs. Post is basically a step up from Debut, so you might want to give that a listen too. Whatever you do, don't listen to Medulla. It's a complete mess.

Happy birthday Soulscribe!

Also, I'm listening to Shura now on my free TIDAL trial, kii. I got it to watch LEMONADE but I'm too tired now. Shura sounds like Goldfrapp X La Roux

rhandino

Banned
That aesthetic is so 2000, she needs to understand that nobody is here for this "I'm Slave 4 U" redux.

Or maybe some are considering all the "Yaaaaas Queen" on ATRL and Twiiter.

Top Bottom