• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Vazduh

A gagoosha tea. RIP if I spelt her name wrong.

goo.jpg

Go4Si.png

Icon. Gaga could learn a lesson or two from Goo and also boil a couple of producers, maybe then they'll work faster and finally release some shit.

I don't do albums anymore, but been hearing this really catchy song on the car radio lately, finally looked it up online when I got home last week and it turns out it's Rihanna's This Is What You Came For

Those vocals
g2YBkV0.png

That beat
g2YBkV0.png

What an utter bop
g2YBkV0.png
g2YBkV0.png
g2YBkV0.png

I can't take it off repeat. Help.

You better stan for the Bajan queen.

NoraWGl.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
smh america always so late
cheap thrills was a thing months ago in the UK

Floridian

Billboard hot 100

1. Sia ft Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills
2. Drake - One Dance
3. Calvin Harris ft Rihanna - This Is What You Came For +1
4. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling
5. Chainsmokers ft Daya - Don't Let Me Down
6. Twenty One Pilots - Ride
7. Rihanna - Needed Me
8. Kent Jones - Don't Mind
9. Desiigner - Panda
10. Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
11. Katy Perry - Rise

Sia scores her first leader as an artist, while Paul returns to the top after 10 years, as "Cheap Thrills" replaces Drake's "One Dance" after 10 weeks at No. 1. Still, Drake, and Desiigner, set streaming chart records.

Katy/Britney Debuts
Perry's Olympics anthem starts at No. 11, and is the week's top-selling song, while Spears' single featuring G-Eazy launches at No. 17.

The videos should be soon.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
though drake has been number 1 for like 16 weeks or something ridiculous somehow so swings and roundabouts I guess

Billboard hot 100

2. Drake - One Dance
7. Rihanna - Needed Me
9. Desiigner - Panda

Katy/Britney Debuts

Yaaasss Sia AND Perra winning???? Slay!

Nasser

Billboard hot 100

2. Drake - One Dance
7. Rihanna - Needed Me
9. Desiigner - Panda
11. Katy Perry - Rise

Katy/Britney Debuts

Way better than Pretty Girls and with no video or promo. I'm happy! I hope her team starts promoting soon

rhandino

Banned
Sadly I see this is going to be another Pretty Girls scenario in which her team will see that the song did not set the world on fire so there is no value pushing the whole thing any further and will drop it and try it again when people forget about it in a year or so.

Nasser

Sadly I see this is going to be another Pretty Girls scenario in which her team will see that the song did not set the world on fire so there is no value pushing the whole thing any further and will drop it and try it again when people forget about it in a year or so.

I got depressed after reading this, I can't go through this again. I'm a good person!

HOLD UP.

Despite the new songs' arrivals, neither Perry nor Spears is expected to release a new album in the foreseeable future; thus, their new singles arrive with stand-alone buzz, not billed as previews from forthcoming albums.
wyd Britney?

rhandino

Banned
"Huge promo"? But Katy dropped the whole thing out of nowhere and is not even a song that she is going to put on an alberm.

In fact I saw more build up and promo for Knee song than for Mother Perrysa.

Nasser

"Huge promo"? But Katy dropped the whole thing out of nowhere and is not even a song that she is going to put on an alberm.

In fact I saw more build up and promo for Knee song than for Mother Perrysa.

taking every iTunes banner, tweeting about it multiple times, appearing on the Today show, having promo in the sky, etc. all these aren't considered "huge promo"? What?

MANUELF

Banned
We need to do a podcast in spanish then. I mean, I noticed that a lot of us actually speak it and we can talk about how Ricardo Arjona still sounds fresh after all this years rehashing the same old sounds and themes and how a slay is Jennifer Lopez new bops are...

Ricardo Arjona fresh?
Sis were you in some drugs?

Touchdown

Banned
Well, I'm thinking a permanent stable of you, Soul, roy, and me if bad language is allowed. Just going by who seemingly has the most free time (and the sexiest voices) :p

Plus a rotation of 18+ guest stars obv (sorry Blood)

ok I'm seeing some shade Hi and Bi, you don't want to include me??!! That's fine! You'll be missing out on a hugely influential voice from the straight...ish community who supports and advocates for quality music, I would pull in an audience. Byeeeee and Good Luck!

8e6693d124.gif

rhandino

Banned
Touchdown confirmed to have a lot of free time!

Ricardo Arjona fresh?
Sis were you in some drugs?
Mau ®;211352487 said:
Exactly smh. How you gonna call that shit fresh?
I mean, I thought you all would notice the joke when I said rehashing and calling "bops" whatever JLo is producing this days smh

Still, Historias is better than most of the material produced by ANY male artists and is so good that Arjona himself decided to rehash it 10 times by now.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ricardo Arjona basically plays the same song while moving lyrics here and there. Sorry about it.

What are your favs doing?

Beyonce going to DNC and singing lemonade/formation would break people's minds

Speaking of Demi what's the tea between her and Perez?

ok I'm seeing some shade Hi and Bi, you don't want to include me??!! That's fine! You'll be missing out on a hugely influential voice from the straight...ish community who supports and advocates for quality music, I would pull in an audience. Byeeeee and Good Luck!

8e6693d124.gif
I only referenced sistren who have expressed interest in the past tbh

love u sis

YASS SLAY SARAH SILVERMENSCH

Why isn't Xtincta there teasing us with her cleavage? Does she have something to promote for once?

Touchdown

Banned
I only referenced sistren who have expressed interest in the past tbh

love u sis

not when I tried getting it going with Royalan but he just all of a sudden stopped responding to my pm's or even mau when he said he would we would but never got to it. I've been trying to get it going but nobody responded and now all of a sudden you want everyone to jump. BYE!!!!!

8e6693d124.gif

love u too :p

not when I tried getting it going with Royalan but he just all of a sudden stopped responding to my pm's or even mau when he said he would we would but never got to it. I've been trying to get it going but nobody responded and now all of a sudden you want everyone to jump. BYE!!!!!

8e6693d124.gif

love u too :p
sis i didn't know

tumblr_n7eaa8O76a1syvl0do2_400.gif

i covet your aural emissions more than anyone tbh

don't make me sleep in the basement tonight

seriously tho let's get started siS, a podcast would be so awesome~

rhandino

Banned
The way Michelle ended me tonight.

"I sleep on a house built by slaves"

The way she dragged Trump without losing class and style.

Just tell me when and where you want me and I'm there :)

Weekly would be a huge undertaking though, telling you now. Biweekly would be most ideal.

Top Bottom