• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Mau ®;211216638 said:
The fact this community forgot Sia made music prior to "1000 forms of fear" is more worrying tbh. Like she has yet to make a song better than "Breathe Me". She probably never will. Fame and fortune robbed her of her emotional depth.

Uh, Be Good to Me is obviously her best song. But I do agree with you about people not knowing she was making music before "1000 Forms of Fear"

B-Dex

Tilda Swinton in snowpiercer though.

MNGviKx.jpg

Meowster

Cruel World is just a masterpiece. I need some producers to challenge Lana again, she's capable of so much.

Honeymoon was great nighttime medication but I'm ready for her to return to that.

rhandino

Banned
Speaking of Bonus Tracks...

What does PopGAF think of the BEST BONUS tracks on an album that SHOULDVE been on the Standard addition?

For me, Lana's 'Black Beauty' and 'Is This Happiness' are amazing Bonus tracks!

Gaga's Disco Heaven is great too!

What other unrecognised pop gems do you popgaffers think?

5H-1463966555.gif
All the bonus tracks and remizxes in the Japan exclusive ver. Of GOD•MO•TION.

The good sis Carly is the gift that keeps on giving tbh

it sounds so perfect. QT hasn't released a new song since 2014, so this has to be coming soon, but there is no confirmed release as of now
I've admittedly never heard of her until now. Is Hey QT the only song she's released? I'm listening to it right now, and it's scarily infectious. I love cute music like this, but I really only ever listened to it in jpop (mostly girl groups) and never really thought about seeking out western artists with a similar sound. When I Rule the World by LIZ came on autoplay after Hey QT, and I'm really digging it too. Is this what y'all mean by PC music? Let me join your cult.

Speaking of Bonus Tracks...

What does PopGAF think of the BEST BONUS tracks on an album that SHOULDVE been on the Standard addition?]
Only one option.

oh yay i’m not banned

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7wy02jvb84sokssw44kgo48s8_640.gif

Feels so good to be back, sistren. I maintain that the worst part of being banned is having to stare at that eye-piercing pasty white background. Though losing my subscriptions is up there.

Never again. Not for Kanye, not for Rih-bewbs, and DEFINITELY not for fucking Robert Kardashian.

Belated thanks and twerks for the MVP and Best Taste love. I personally think Soul-sis should’ve just awarded himself everything because lawd knows the bitch deserved it, but I appreciate the acknowledgement nonetheless <3

Some fresh recs for ya’ll that I bopped to during my lengthy sentence:

The Hundred in the Hands - Tom Tom

Lizz Wright - Speak Your Heart

L'anarchiste - You Were a Saint

Now quit it with the ignore list nonsense and let’s get started on that fucking podcast tho any volunteers tbh i’m getting impatient

rhandino

Banned
!!!

Welcome back!

8IiYyvJ.jpg

At least you did not get banned because the Vita or for crying censorship because some a 13 year old thong was toned down because "puritan America" or something so ypu have that going for you at least.

Missed your reaction during the Hitlord Swift expose T-T

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Now quit it with the ignore list nonsense and let’s get started on that fucking podcast tho any volunteers tbh i’m getting impatient
My podcast would be just sex sounds for an hour or two banging another PopGaffer while some sexy pop music plays in the background. Who would volunteer tho?

My podcast would be just sex sounds for an hour or two banging another PopGaffer while some sexy pop music plays in the background. Who would volunteer tho?
Well, I'm thinking a permanent stable of you, Soul, roy, and me if bad language is allowed. Just going by who seemingly has the most free time (and the sexiest voices) :p

Plus a rotation of 18+ guest stars obv (sorry Blood)

MANUELF

Banned
Well, I'm thinking a permanent stable of you, Soul, roy, and me if bad language is allowed. Just going by who seemingly has the most free time (and the sexiest voices) :p

I would like to join but my english is no good

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Soul, Leona, Roy and me misbehaving with them. WHEWWWWW
dac15_blush.gif

rhandino

Banned
I would like to join but my english is no good
We need to do a podcast in spanish then. I mean, I noticed that a lot of us actually speak it and we can talk about how Ricardo Arjona still sounds fresh after all this years rehashing the same old sounds and themes and how a slay is Jennifer Lopez new bops are...

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I don't do albums anymore, but been hearing this really catchy song on the car radio lately, finally looked it up online when I got home last week and it turns out it's Rihanna's This Is What You Came For

Those vocals
g2YBkV0.png

That beat
g2YBkV0.png

What an utter bop
g2YBkV0.png
g2YBkV0.png
g2YBkV0.png

I can't take it off repeat. Help.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Any albums from the big pop girls expected this year? I know Katy just released a song.

Gaga will likely release her new album, can't wait.

Probably a surprise Fall 2016 release. Considering Taylor dumped her ass, she has the time to finish it now.

MXuvSAC.gif

Gaga, Britney, Xtina

Katy and Taylor Swift are wildcards, but I'd expect them next year

I feel like Katy will do an Adele and release her lead single in October with the new album in Novemeber

Instant gratification will be key for her release hype I think

Taylor will be next year
i hope

Nasser

I hope Taylor's next album is something like Blackout. So dark and about the media since everyone's dragging her right now

I'm down for that, if only because I'm the only person left in Austin who doesn't have a podcast.

And welcome back <3 stop getting in trouble tbh, we need you here.

Top Bottom