• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

PMs sent~

If you're interested and I missed you, let me know~

uB1V2rV.gif

Fashion!
Looking good and feeling fine
Sweat, sweat

Fashion!
Step into the room
Like it's a catwalk
Fashion!
Singing to the tune
Just to keep them talking
Fashion!
Walk into the light
Display your diamonds and pearls in light
Fashion!
Married to the night
I own the world, we own the world

Look at me now!
Like we're on top of the world in my Fashion!
Look at me now!
Like we're on top of the world in my Fashion!
Slay, slay
Slay, slay

You've got company
Make sure you look your best
Fashion!
Make up on your face
A new designer dress
Fashion!
There's a life on Mars
Where the couture is beyond, beyond
Fashion!
Married to the stars!
I own the world, we own the world!

Look at me now!

giphy.gif

llehuty

Let's give some life back into this thread:

Fei - Fantasy
A solid sexy jam. And what a way of selling VR. Sony, Valve and Facebook have to collectively rethink their VR marketing strategy.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Fei - Fantasy
A solid sexy jam. And what a way of selling VR. Sony, Valve and Facebook have to collectively rethink their VR marketing strategy.

Why So Lonely by Wonder Girls is my summer bop tho. I did enjoy Fantasy a lot tho.

How is it that KPop music videos are always better than western videos?

KPop has great videos and that's fact

Also the production on the songs can be more interesting or clean than Western music these days.

Fei - Fantasy
The dislikes are making me scream. It must be so difficult being a proud Chinese imperialist in KPop.

Why So Lonely by Wonder Girls is my summer bop tho. I did enjoy Fantasy a lot tho.
Wonder Girls really won the summer. Poor SISTURD #JusticeForReboot

llehuty

Let me add really quick Stellar's Crying as song of the summer runner-up. And we still have 9muses, Hyuna and Oh My Girl releasing stuff next week, loooord k-pop summers are just an avalanche of quality releases.

The dislikes are making me scream. It must be so difficult being a proud Chinese imperialist in KPop.

The dislikes are a mess, surprised they haven't hidden the like/dislike bar in that video. And that's why you don't mix celebrity status with politics.

Oozer3993

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

WXR1ZtB.jpg

JoJo
Album: Mad Love
Release: October 14th, 2016
First Single: F*** Apologies (ft. Wiz Khalifa)

There is a lengthy snippet of F*** Apologies floating around. Here is the supposed single cover:

UQcEjJc.jpg

llehuty

I'm rooting for Jojo, she really knows how to make catchy music and you can tell she is passionate about her work. She uploaded an emotional clip a couple of days ago.

I thought 9Muses was going out cause their latest releases were not doing too good but great to hear they are still around.
Well, they are down to 6 now, and they will comeback as a subunit of 4. #kpoplogic

And I want to riot because no Sungah and no Hyuna, but still... 9muses.

Vazduh

JoJo's new single, Britney releasing a solo version of Make Me, SOPHIE's new song, new Stellar...

It's a good day.

(I know one of these things is not like the others, but what the hell)

Eek, just saw he's banned AGAIN.

Touchdown, I know you're passionate about politics, but just refrain from posting there for a while pls.

Also, I feel like getting banned is way too easy on Gaf, at least outside of Offtopic.

Even complimenting a woman's look on how beautiful she is is enough to get you banned :(

llehuty

I wish it was a new song. It's unreleased, uploaded earlier this year. I'm looking through his unreleased discography currently and, luckily, I am discovering that it's a lot more extensive than previously conceived. Much more Sophie to enjoy than just 9 songs!

Like this: Sophie - Somebody Like You https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0OjLZsTWQ5I

They're just all so good.

I guess you already know about this one, but just in case:

Namie Amuro / 「B Who I Want 2 B feat. HATSUNE MIKU」

Top Bottom