• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Frodo

Touchdown spends more time banned than not. Such an #ICON!

SLAY KWEEN!
And come back

Rapper automatically kills my interest on the song and the song itself sounds uninspired.

Kerli - Diamond Hard

I kinda use this.

This is interesting. I'll give it another chance.

Just one thing she got wrong: diamonds are EASY to break. They are just hard to scratch. Kills the mood for me.

edit: for a moment I thought it was Kelis, and I was like whaaaaaat

rhandino

Banned
Touchdown
Banned

yqPONwo.gif

smh sis.

#FreeTouchdown

The man who shot Ronald Reagan is set to be released soon. I wonder how he feels about Donald Trump.

tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif

asld;kfdn;saldkfjsa;ldjfsa;dkfa

I CANNOT

DjDcB0B.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Get into Glass Animals their new track Youth
also their semi new track Life Itself
a pair of slays
the videos link up too so watch life itself first
I am truly just in love with this band right now
Rapper automatically kills my interest on the song and the song itself sounds uninspired.

Kerli - Diamond Hard

I kinda use this.

Lawd I was not expecting that change in pace
can we call it a drop? is that a term still used?
I quite like

I just fucking live for the production on this track
also for the balaclava with a hole for hair

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lawd I was not expecting that change in pace
can we call it a drop? is that a term still used?
I quite like

I just fucking live for the production on this track
also for the balaclava with a hole for hair

It is a drop but it doesnt go as hard as drops can go. As for AlunaGeorge I think its just ok.

Phreaker

Katy Perry will be performing tonight at the DNC just before Chelsea comes out to introduce her mother. Bless ha. I wonder what she'll be singing.

MrV4ltor

Tit actually kinda slayed the DNC performance, even though her vocals were drowned out by the instrumental during Rise and she looked like she was pregnant with a food baby.

Mau ®

Let's not make fun of Katheryn. In the end she was invited by Hillary to sing on the mainstage and tour with, while your american faves were not considered. She won :)

rhandino

Banned
Mine is the only garbage song in that album.

Beyonce is the better album because is more consistent which make it a more enjoyable experience to listen in full while Lemonade has some really highs points that make me gravitate towards certain songs more and ignore others.

Both are excellent and the rest of the girls should be ashamed tbh

Top Bottom