• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

The Flop

Banned
Yasss, at Queen Aubrey O'day getting welcomed to the UK with "That's My Girl" by Fifth Harmony playing. The UK better recognize the biggest girl group since Danity Kane and PCD.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Hillary Clinton slayed last night
queen of the US

The Flop

Banned
Hillary Clinton slayed last night
queen of the US

You aren't from the US right?

tumblr_ob21soimt81u6s61ao1_250.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
10 under-the-radar songs from emerging artists to hear now
After establishing herself as underground pop’s resident Princess of Sadness, Natalia Kills rebranded herself as Teddy Sinclair following a highly-publicized ousting from the judging panel of New Zealand’s version of The X Factor back in 2015. Under the new moniker, Sinclair began work on a new musical project, Cruel Youth, with her husband, recording artist Willy Moon.

On solo tracks like “Marlboro Lights” and “Saturday Night,” Sinclair proved she’s one of the most talented songwriters working today, whose skills were put to good use by Madonna (“Holy Water”) and Rihanna (“Kiss It Better”). While Cruel Youth’s melancholy “Mr. Watson” sees a sonic departure from what Sinclair’s fans are used to (think if Miley Cyrus’ Bangerz were to make sweet musical love with Troye Sivan’s Blue Neighborhood in the year 1954), it’s a welcome evolution nonetheless.

Get that acclaim.
GPPbFrz.gif

llehuty

How can you hate a face like this?

N5tujso.jpg

No no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no nonNo no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no

ugh I'm feeling so... Disheartened ATM. I just had a conversation with some friends tonight and they were saying that Trump lying is no different than Obama lying or whatever because they're both just "speaking to their audience"

I don't get how this can make any sense to anyone. Like how can people really not see the difference between a man that preaches racist, sexist, homophobic etc rhetoric which is MOSTLY lies vs someone who lied or embellished a few things but not for the most part and with the goals of working towards common good?

I guess I just don't get people who think they're "above" politics, or "both sides" or whatever. It just feels like bullshit to me, like they can't be bothered actually educating themselves to have an informed opinion about anything but will freely complain about sexism, racism, homophobia etc without actually doing anything to combat it.

Eh, I'm sorry for ranting and I know this isn't the place but I value y'all as a community. I just feel so worn out on it all.

MANUELF

Banned
ugh I'm feeling so... Disheartened ATM. I just had a conversation with some friends tonight and they were saying that Trump lying is no different than Obama lying or whatever because they're both just "speaking to their audience"

I don't get how this can make any sense to anyone. Like how can people really not see the difference between a man that preaches racist, sexist, homophobic etc rhetoric which is MOSTLY lies vs someone who lied or embellished a few things but not for the most part and with the goals of working towards common good?

I guess I just don't get people who think they're "above" politics, or "both sides" or whatever. It just feels like bullshit to me, like they can't be bothered actually educating themselves to have an informed opinion about anything but will freely complain about sexism, racism, homophobia etc without actually doing anything to combat it.

Eh, I'm sorry for ranting and I know this isn't the place but I value y'all as a community. I just feel so worn out on it all.

Is so sad that some people literally dont care about anything that dont impact them directly but that is part of the human nature I guess

I don't know how you can exert so much effort arguing with idiots.

Politics, religion, and the LOST series finale - there are some things that just cannot be effectively debated on a message board.

Why the name change, by the way~

I'm so over this election. Beyond over it.

Like, I'm only going to write about non-political things for the next month.

Swear down this election is the most messiest of them all?

America is literally a laughing stock at this point with their election

I've never been so entertained by politics before lol!

no offence to fellow Americans

Is so sad that some people literally dont care about anything that dont impact them directly but that is part of the human nature I guess
Yeah, it sucks so much :/

Thanks for the words tho everyone, I feel a lot better today. Just gunna not bring it up again with them tbh

llehuty

Whoa, Nelly! remains unbothered as far as Nelly albums go.

Yesss, tell them. My first physical CD, who knows how many time I listened to that, I still remember all those lyrics (including the song in portuguese, lol).

I remember the days when I was so eager to satisfy you
And be less then I was just to prove I could walk beside you
Now that I've flown away I see you've chosen to stay behind me
And still you curse the day I decided to stay true to myself

tumblr_lk71lngl2g1qdcel5o1_500.gif

Tbh, all her discography is really good and varied. Most of her singles could be played on the radio without sounding dated, when will your faves?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yesss, tell them. My first physical CD, who knows how many time I listened to that, I still remember all those lyrics (including the song in portuguese, lol).

I remember the days when I was so eager to satisfy you
And be less then I was just to prove I could walk beside you
Now that I've flown away I see you've chosen to stay behind me
And still you curse the day I decided to stay true to myself

tumblr_lk71lngl2g1qdcel5o1_500.gif

Tbh, all her discography is really good and varied. Most of her singles could be played on the radio without sounding dated, when will your faves?
The way Turn Off The Lights still leaves me bald everytime I hear it. Queen.

royalan

See cuz y'all be drivin Lexus jeeps
And them Benz jeeps
And them Lincoln jeeps
Nothing cheap-ah
Got them platinum visas

CbAow6b.gif

Top Bottom