• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Mau ®

I just wanna tell ya'll that it's 2016 and ya'll don't have to pretend to stan Frank Ocean just because he is gay and that was the trendy/politically correct thing to do years ago when "Channel Orange" came out.

Frodo

I mean, it's 2016 and people here stan ART[REDACTED]. It's not really a big stretch to think people would go and start stanning Frank Ocean, with the difference that Frank ocean can actually put out quality.

Mau ®

I mean, it's 2016 and people here stan ART[REDACTED]. It's not really a big stretch to think people would go and start stanning Frank Ocean, with the difference that Frank ocean can actually put out quality.

Mmhm you make a fine point.

im not tbh cus it basically looks like part of me part 2

Hopefully not lbr

Katy videos are always entertaining tbh

This Is How We Do remains untouched

1470062208-b-r.gif

Meowster

This is the test
No struggle no progress
Lend a hand to help
Your brother do his best
Things are getting worse
We have to make them better
It's time to give a damn
Let's work together come on, yeah

omtFl.gif

Yado

Mau ®;212111541 said:
I just wanna tell ya'll that it's 2016 and ya'll don't have to pretend to stan Frank Ocean just because he is gay and that was the trendy/politically correct thing to do years ago when "Channel Orange" came out.

mmm I like some of his songs but Channel Orange was a middling experience and Frank's not a very good singer. I mean I've heard worse but yeah...

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Mau ®;212111541 said:
Pretty sure the dude's bi...

Mau ®;212111541 said:
He's bi...yikes

Mau ®;212144283 said:
Oh ok as if that changes anything.
They're pretty different experiences with different issues like rampant biphobia by the LGBT community and the straights. It's okay though I know you it's hard for you when it comes to understanding sexuality

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Getting a reshoot apparently. It seems the director behind it wanted it scrapped and didnt wanted to do anything with the project so yep...

Oh? Do you have a source? I want to read more.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hmmm, is that all? It could be a MV for a different song, she got asked about the album when she decided to mention a MV that she just shot.
We'll see but overall there has been talks about the video being scrapped before this or the direction removing himself from the song. I believe something similar happened before with Britney on other videos so it wouldnt be shocking. Perfume MV was put up from scrap footage and I think another video had something similar happen.

llehuty

We'll see but overall there has been talks about the video being scrapped before this or the direction removing himself from the song. I believe something similar happened before with Britney on other videos so it wouldnt be shocking. Perfume MV was put up from scrap footage and I think another video had something similar happen.

Interesting, I didn't know a thing like that could actually happen. What a mess.

rhandino

Banned
I trust in Leona and you all to make that podcast happen.

Or we can do the spanish podcast and talk about Lana del Rey future projects and yow much Artpop Vol. 2 is going to slay.

Top Bottom