• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Im sorry for your hearing loss sis

Im more sorry for your Britney stanning in 2016.
rihanna-bbhmm.gif

Maneater
Promiscuous
No Hay IgualShe made Calle 13 tolerable, who else can do that?
Say It Right
All Good Things (Come To An End)
In God Hands
Do It
Te Busqué

And those are only the singles from Loose

Srsly.

That other album can't compare.

I don't consider myself a fan of Nelly Furtado (anything but), and I don't care for any of her other music, but there was that small time period where Timbaland and Timberlake created magic, and Furtado got to be part of it. I basically consider Loose, Futuresex/Lovesounds and a few other standalone Timbaland tracks as one big, fantastic album. So many great tracks.

2006 was a good year for pop music.

Mau ®

Rihanna flew from Europe to Toronto to be at OVO with future life partner Drake.

My faves ❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Love the song but yeah the vid is zzzz. I wish they could have shot it at the locations where they took pics for the photobook ;__;

The album itself is pretty solid; the only track I'm not really feeling is U & Me but I think it'll grow on me.

Nothing on the album touches Red or Roll Deep but its good.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
honestly I feel like a dumbass...but now I can browse the thread again...so Lolz thanks

Edit: also listened to Byonce's self-titled for the first time today and Lemonade is clearly the better album.

Mau ®

The way she effortlessly slays any outfit.

de6Rq6Q5NiI.jpg

I0w6m5jeYRI.jpg

The way she traveled all the way from Europe to Toronto to be with her MAN.

tumblr_ob6q7hez8d1ubwa19o4_500.gif

AUBRIH FOREVER!!!

tumblr_no6xfblmj61tmvu9vo3_500.gif

Top Bottom