• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

dlskfjklsjdklfjs

ATRL gives me brain hemorrhages. It was funny a few years ago, now it's just grating.

It really is grating, so many dumb posts.

Queen Uji of BESTie doing a cover of Whitney's I Have nothing

tumblr_no2eg1yxhE1qg5nyao5_r1_400.gif

I saw this earlier, she did really good but so far my favorite cover of that song is by Ailee.

Uji seems to get a decent amount of lines in BESTie so at least she's not underused.

Mau ®

You know I got that sauce
You know I'm saucy
And it’s always wet, a bitch never ever had to use lip gloss on it
I’mma need you deeper than six, it's not a coffin
We’re not making love, tryna get nasty
Wrap up your drugs, come make me happy
Sex with me is amazing, with her it’ll feel alright
The sex doesn’t get any better, make it long, let it be all night
I know, I know, I make it hard to let go
Tonight, all night, I’m Monroe
Even if I’m alone

tumblr_n6rdhw5YXG1rfduvxo1_250.gif

Apparently some guy on twitter that has said accurate things about Perra and Shitney said that Lana is working on a new album. Here's some stuff he said:
  • LDR will have songs with ultraviolence/rock sound in her new album. But main inspiration is BTD.
  • I heard few demos from @LanaDelRey for her new album. One of them is Diana. Song is like Carmen from BTD. Song's really melodic. #FameKills
  • I heard that @LanaDelRey is working with Rick Rubin on this new album. But shhh. 👀
  • Well Lana is preparing to release a new album. She's been working really hard on this one. Her new material really resembles Born To Die.

There's also talk about a new single in August and the album releasing in November but I'm not sure about that one.

Apparently some guy on twitter that has said accurate things about Perra and Shitney said that Lana is working on a new album. Here's some stuff he said:

There's also talk about a new single in August and the album releasing in November but I'm not sure about that one.

I certainly believe a new album is coming but not sure that soon.

I certainly believe a new album is coming but not sure that soon.
Yeah, I agree. However, Lana did release Paradise in 2013, UV in 2014, and Honeymoon in 2015. I just hope that her next album is as different from Honeymoom even though I love that album. That kind of sound is not good for two consecutive albums lol

Also for the Little Monsters, I think that twitter account is also teasing new Gaga music for August.

Aguila

#ICONIC

Rick Rubin better give us more Ride-esque production
cYyrjnD.png

I just want Lana to give us more pop. She overdid the slow stuff with Honeymoon. Or at least have a nice variety which I think BTD the alber did perfectly.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Yeah, I agree. However, Lana did release Paradise in 2013, UV in 2014, and Honeymoon in 2015. I just hope that her next album is as different from Honeymoom even though I love that album. That kind of sound is not good for two consecutive albums lol

Also for the Little Monsters, I think that twitter account is also teasing new Gaga music for August.
Apparently Paradise was actually released in 2012, at least according to Wikipedia. And I don't think Lana is coming out with a new album this year. Maybe a single later on, but an album is stretching it. Although she could just release the album a month later after the single like she did with Honeymoon.

MANUELF

Banned
Ms Mojo Best Pop Songs of All time
10 - Hips Dont Lie
9 - Poker Face
8 - Wannabe
7 - California Gurls
6 - Bye Bye Bye
5 - Girls Just Want To Have Fun
4 - I Will Always Love You
3 - Baby One More Time
2 - Vogue
1 - Billie Jean
Is your fave on there? Mine is

Honorable Mentions:
Bootylicious, I Gotta Feeling, Rolling In The Deep, Shake It Off(Taylor), I Want It That Way, Barbie Girl

Vazduh

Mau ®;212332402 said:
You know I got that sauce
You know I'm saucy
And it’s always wet, a bitch never ever had to use lip gloss on it
I’mma need you deeper than six, it's not a coffin
We’re not making love, tryna get nasty
Wrap up your drugs, come make me happy
Sex with me is amazing, with her it’ll feel alright
The sex doesn’t get any better, make it long, let it be all night
I know, I know, I make it hard to let go
Tonight, all night, I’m Monroe
Even if I’m alone

tumblr_n6rdhw5YXG1rfduvxo1_250.gif

lzRSbbh.gif

8jZSyui.gif

Nasser

GLORY

giphy.gif

vBlgMnR.png

Glory. The princess of pop's new album. Available 8/26. Pre-order tonight at midnight ET & get Private Show instantly.

Top Bottom