• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm waiting to buy Glory until the full album is released and I can preview everything. Britney Jean burned me.

But, based on the previews available, as I suspected from the commercial that teased it, I don't like "Private Show" very much. The production/editing on her voice in the parts that are higher just isn't pleasing for me right now. It sounds too tinny and pinched.

Werk it, werk it
Boy watch me werk it
Slide down my pole
Watch me spin it and twerk it

This beats Calvin's Olé for worst lyrics of the year. Absolute trash.

Mau ®

The fact "Private Show" is track 3 doesn't bode well for what's sure to be a slapdash, bloated affair by Corpseney.

I mean, at least Britney Jean had the good sense of opening with admittedly decent numbers like "Alien" and "Work Bitch" before it devolved into the shockingly dull and nauseating mess we all know it is.

Nasser

Work Bitch is one of the worst songs I have ever heard. It's pure garbage. Make Me & Private Show are way better than WB and BJ imo. Also it's interesting how the people hating the song for the lyrics are the same ones who were prising Rihanna's song work with lyrics like:

Work, work, work, work, work, work
He say me have to
Work, work, work, work, work, work!
He see me do me
Dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt!
So me put in
Work, work, work, work, work, work
When you all gon'?
Learn, learn, learn, learn, learn
Me no care if him
Hurt, hurt, hurt, hurt, hurting

Work Bitch is one of the worst songs I have ever heard. It's pure garbage. Make Me & Private Show are way better than WB and BJ in imo. Also it's interesting how the people hating the song for the lyrics are the same ones who were prising Rihanna's song work with lyrics like:

Maybe because it actually has a danceable beat instead of whatever abomination Private Show is. Work served Bajan flavor while Private Show serves "white girl who can't sing even with extensive vocal manipulation"

Accept that your fave is a corpse that no one outside of mouth breathers on Breathe Heavy gives half a shit about.

Nasser

Maybe because it actually has a danceable beat instead of whatever abomination Private Show is. Work served Bajan flavor while Private Show serves "white girl who can't sing even with extensive vocal manipulation"

Accept that your fave is a corpse that no one outside of mouth breathers on Breathe Heavy gives half a shit about.

I specifically said "hating the song for the lyrics".

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I specifically said "hating the song for the lyrics".

The problem is that not even the beat saves the awful lyrics. Work by Rihanna while the lyrics might be a repetitive mess at least has a memorable beat while Britney's beat sounds pretty generic almost like a parody song.

Mau ®

I believed all of your dreams, adoration
You took my heart and my keys and my patience
You took my heart on my sleeve for decoration
You mistaken my love I brought for you for foundation

Is a much better fragment of lyrics than anything on Private Show.

Nasser

Mau ®;212419578 said:
I believed all of your dreams, adoration
You took my heart and my keys and my patience
You took my heart on my sleeve for decoration
You mistaken my love I brought for you for foundation

Is a much better fragment of lyrics than anything on Private Show.

Ok clock me

Aguila

#ICONIC

;rjfa;wklegj

You're right.
deadbanana3_zpsa2d36eca.gif

Frodo

I'm too lazy to search for a link to listen to new Knee's. Specially with the lurk warm impressions. I'll give it a spin whenever everything is out.

rhandino

Banned
All hands on deck
All in the front, all in the back just like that, like that
Imma blow your mind take it out on the floor like that, like that
All in the front, all in the back just like that, like that
Imma blow your mind like that

dPDlz6T.gif

I remember when they tried to make Tinashe happen with this song and they went and ruined it with an Iggy Azealia feature... just to drop it by the time the MV released.

Disgusting.

rhandino

Banned
[...] sources claim Luke has also been “ghost producing” as a result of essentially being blacklisted, notably Fifth Harmony’s “Work From Home,” on which he supposedly took a major chunk of the publishing.

Didn't they supported Ke$ha and some of the gurls even went ham on Dr. Luke? How awkward~

GEaUq6v.gif

rhandino

Banned
Didn't this article include something about Katy working with Dr.Rapist as well (for her song rise)?
How Pop Stars Who Have Worked with Dr. Luke Reacted to Kesha's Lawsuit
Pop Star: Katy Perry
Relationship to Dr. Luke: Dr. Luke has been central to Katy Perry's career. He co-produced and co-wrote her breakthrough single "I Kissed a Girl." (Kesha is in the music video.) Since then, Dr. Luke and Perry have collaborated 15 times on songs for Perry's Teenage Dream and Prism albums.
Statement: Perry has not commented on the lawsuit. She did not return Broadly's request for comment.
She and her team where kind of smart to not bite the hand that feeds because they would be embarrassed later when people start digging the credits of her new material.

Oh, and there are rumors that Katheryn think that the whole thing is just Kesha being pressed about her contract so...

khMZwfP.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Katy Perry won with the boyfriend pea-cocking
and i mean cocking

rhandino

Banned
Worst Britney Spears Single: I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman

Best Britney Spears Single: Oops!... I Did It Again

It is known.

Top Bottom