• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Meet me in the Pale Moonlight is such a great song, and also very reminiscing of 1950s glamour like a lot of her discography, but with a more soulfull and upbeat instead of a dark and bittersweet character to it.

It's a shame this stayed a demo.
Its annoying how many cool songs were left as demos tbh. She can do a few albums of those and be better than her latest efforts

Nasser

Private Show is coming tonight......
giphy-1.gif

I'm hard

Awaiting Brit's new album, I kind of like Make Me. Doubt the album will be Femme Fatale levels of greatness but we can only hope.

Speaking of soulless popstars created by major labels, Ariana Grande put out a demo of Honeymoon Avenue with the Dap Kings (Amy Winehouse's backing band). I still prefer the original but it's a pretty interesting version. Here's the link if you want to listen

I mean that shit is obviously edited with Microsoft paint lmao

Is that really the best her team can do? It's supposed to be her big return after the shit that was BlowJob.

To be fair, Blackout, Femme Fatale, Circus and Billy Jean also have terrible album covers. And they all have her face in the exact same position on it.

I don't understand how you can fail so hard at making a goddamn album cover. There's so many styles, ideas and sources to make it memorable and visually pleasing, I mean, half of tumblr is basically "nice looking pictures". And yet we get shit like half of Britney's discography, Madonna's Hard Candy, Mariah's latest airbrush efforts, ...

Bitches got no style.

rhandino

Banned
To be fair, Blackout, Femme Fatale, Circus and Billy Jean also have terrible album covers. And they all have her face in the exact same position on it.

I don't understand how you can fail so hard at making a goddamn album cover. There's so many styles, ideas and sources to make it memorable and visually pleasing, I mean, half of tumblr is basically "nice looking pictures". And yet we get shit like half of Britney's discography, Madonna's Hard Candy, Mariah's latest airbrush efforts, ...

Bitches got no style.
All of this.

And to think they had better alternatives like all of these:

Co86G4lWAAAbfpQ.jpg

But that would have made sense and we cannot have that.

MrV4ltor

Grammy 2 Grammy 2 has been cancelled for this year and won't be recorded til early next year because, as Tony put it, 'Gaga is very busy right now', which basically means that LG5 is still on track for release this year.
duca_zps480ab501.gif

Oh, and Mark Ronson said 'it's some of my favourite music I've really ever worked on. It's incredible - I love it.' and 'some of my favourite musicians of all time are working on it'.
But that's not really major.
eli_zps0932edf9.gif

Grammy 2 Grammy 2 has been cancelled for this year and won't be recorded til early next year because, as Tony put it, 'Gaga is very busy right now', which basically means that LG5 is still on track for release this year.
duca_zps480ab501.gif

Oh, and Mark Ronson said 'it's some of my favourite music I've really ever worked on. It's incredible - I love it.' and 'some of my favourite musicians of all time are working on it'.
But that's not really major.
eli_zps0932edf9.gif

Queen only

MANUELF

Banned
Britney really should try something different with her album covers, maybe she not being on the cover for once would help

Nasser

Private Show is a cute bop. Britney sounds so alive I'm so happy 😭

84.gif

We've only heard two songs from Glory and it shits on Britney Jean already. I'm ready!

Top Bottom