• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Scream and Shout is a great song

gaga-side-eye.gif

Tbh the only lead single of hers that I genuinely liked was Gimme More. Work Bitch comes in second I guess..

rhandino

Banned
Let go for tonight baby
Let love in your life and be shown (turn off the lights)
Let go for tonight baby, who needs sleep tonight?
I need to let go, let go
Let go, let go, turn off the lights
Let love in your life baby, who needs sleep tonight?

Uj8Lwus.gif

I'm gonna stan Katy. First the Taylor expose, then ha getting that good Orlando dick, and then ha looking hot af in the Rise vid even if it's boring.

Queen is slaying

MANUELF

Banned
According to that site Britney is 537, I expected higher

Gwen is 990

Tatu is 2016

Adele is 448

Taylor Swift is 902

Xtincta is 1168 poor her

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Lololololol at Green Day at 160, Coldplay at 116, and Eminem at 97 beating all the faves in here.
Except Rob, who has Madonna at 27 and Prince at 10. Slay a bit. Oh, and whoever stans Björk at 61.

E-phonk

Banned
Some self promo, don't know if this belongs here or on hiphopgaf, but we have a new single out, and the full album is out in a few months.
http://coely.lnk.to/dontcare

To get some reference: we play loads of festivals etc in europe (be/nl/fr/de/ch) and did support shows for kendrick, kanye, de la soul, jessie ware, snoop dogg etc.
Feel free to let me know what you think!

llehuty

Literally, what the fuck is this...

TEMPURA KIDZ - I Like It

giving me dora the explorer on a 2 dollar budget, then again, it is jpop

2:24 - 2:54 (linked above) may be in the top 10 this year tho for best 30 seconds of a song if such a category were to exist

I already posted this. This group is actually a really good fit for PC Music, Their debut (almost 4 years ago) wasn't as crazy as PC music production can get, but the type of sound is up that alley.

Frodo

Some self promo, don't know if this belongs here or on hiphopgaf, but we have a new single out, and the full album is out in a few months.
http://coely.lnk.to/dontcare

To get some reference: we play loads of festivals etc in europe (be/nl/fr/de/ch) and did support shows for kendrick, kanye, de la soul, jessie ware, snoop dogg etc.
Feel free to let me know what you think!

Good luck making this community listen to anything that isn't the most basic white-flat ass, boring, manufactured, soulless POP.

I dig this. I'll use.

E-phonk

Banned
Good luck making this community listen to anything that isn't the most basic white-flat ass, boring, manufactured, soulless POP.

I dig this. I'll use.

Heh, i admit I mostly know pop-gaf from the legendary gifs.
Good to see that you like it!

Top Bottom