• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
9592dbf0bf.jpg

rhandino

Banned
I would like to celebrate that drag BUT the article did not lie so... Oops?

All these flops don't have the gal to explicitly call themselves feminists, drag those who call or identify as such ("I don't hate men", "I love men culture", "That is a harsh(?) word") but then proceed to describe themselves basically as feminists or try to say "No guys! I just was confused when they asked that question!"

Ugh, I hate when they do that and I hated when Gaga said that shit even more because at least Lana is very upfront about the fact that she is a self-hating mess.

Such a bullshit article and if anyone who should be on this it's Taylor Swift.
EamHDzh.gif

I would like to celebrate that drag BUT the article did not lie so... Oops?

All these flops don't have the gal to explicitly call themselves feminists, drag those who call or identify as such ("I don't hate men", "I love men culture", "That is a harsh(?) word") but then proceed to describe themselves basically as feminists or try to say "No guys! I just was confused when they asked that question!"

Ugh, I hate when they do that and I hated when Gaga said that shit even more because at least Lana is very upfront about the fact that she is a self-hating mess.

I feel like the article is using their own words on what it means to them and shaming these women for not following their lead.
The comment from Shailene Woodley was stupid as hell though I will agree with that.

Wow this video is terrible? There's product placement everywhere and it just kind of has no direction? The acting in the beginning is really awkward too...

I can't believe...this... Is Britney's comeback era djkgidkdjshhs

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

I think the concept is great. My favorite scenes are when they're having fun (the early interview, when Britney is getting intimate with the guy during the audition and then makes the face to her friends behind his back, etc.). She's also looking great. But the rampant product placement and repetitive scenes ("Okay, girls, now clap and cheer.") bring it down.

It's a 6 or 7 for me. If they'd added more fun stuff, given the women more direction or things to do, and removed some of the product placement, I think it could have been great.

I'm undecided on the hallway dance moments, too. I think those are 70% of the way there. I think I would have cut the 30% that wasn't working and left it as that.

Nasser, how do you do it? stanning for her is such a headache. I don't mean this as shade at all cause I know she can do better than this.

It's like each effort gets lazier and lazier.

Nasser

Nasser, how do you do it? stanning for her is such a headache. I don't mean this as shade at all cause I know she can do better than this.

It's like each effort gets lazier and lazier.

I'm pissed and really sad. I loved that she looked gorgeous, but this is not what I was looking for. They scrapped what could've been one of her best videos...

Please pray for me during this difficult time

Mau ®

Shit songs ✔️
Shit video ✔️
Shit album cover ✔️
Shit era ✔️

The consistency whew.

Aguila

#ICONIC
This era is playing out WORSE than the Britney Jean era. I didn't think that was possible. 😂

At least with Britney Jean, she released two quality bops as the first two singles. Make Me already sounds like a dated mess and Private Show is simply terrible. I hope she has some hidden gems in the alber because....

Frodo

Let's be honest... Knee is lazy af. She doesn't care. She is probably doing the bare minimum and she probably wouldn't do it if not for contract obligations.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Let's be honest... Knee is lazy af. She doesn't care. She is probably doing the bare minimum and she probably wouldn't do it if not for contract obligations.

Is she required to do a certain number of albums?

Frodo

I don't even like drugs, but I want to get high and watch FKA twigs M3L155X EP video.

Maybe I'll just get super drunk, tho.

Frodo

I was listening to Above & Beyond and then after a majestic track Mariah's Touch my Body starts playing.

I've decided I'm never listening to music ever again.

If i were her I'd prefer to release a controversial vid with originality that is guaranteed to get the press to talk about you instead of releasing an embarrasing product placement filled mess that no one cares about and that will be forgotten shortly

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Britney should have done the milf video
would have gone down better

If i were her I'd prefer to release a controversial vid with originality that is guaranteed to get the press to talk about you instead of releasing an embarrasing product placement filled mess that no one cares about and that will be forgotten shortly

Preach it sis!

After watching the video I decided to delete my history

It's that bad

Nasser

MFTE. I really hope there is a second video coming out soon, or else I might really snap 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Top Bottom