• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
Ain't he only like 14

A mess
No, the only jailbait on this thread apart from Ariana Grande is Blood Diamonds iirc

0DYzqSK.gif

Nasser looked older in his avatar pics.

inb4 people start asking for his nudes

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I really want to grow a beard but only my mustache grows :/

I remember when my beard would grow really patchy as hell and had to constantly shave it then at one point it simply grew the way I like it. I really love my beard <3

Zutroy

After watching the leaked video again, I wonder if the sponsors thought it was too sexually explicit, LaChapelle refused to make major changes and that's why they did a full reshoot.

At least she looks good in the new commercial video.

Baby I've been sleepin' with a rifle
Shotgun, grapeshot, tryptophobe
Baby I got somethin' you can stifle
Tie me, I won't leave
Come on, baby, let's do somethin' pretty
Somethin' you would never touch yourself
Just let it bleed from me
I just wanna make it come out

Are you big? Are you ugly?
Can you kill a man with your hands?
Are you hot? Do you want me?
Think I won't understand?

WHEW.

Uj8Lwus.gif

royalan

The video makes the song worse.

And it turns out I was right about what I said while we recording the podcast: Britney didn't shoot a video. She shot a preview for a video.

It's trash.

The video makes the song worse.

And it turns out I was right about what I said while we recording the podcast: Britney didn't shoot a video. She shot a preview for a video.

It's trash.
oh shit i forgot about that

gerls the popCAST is indeed a thing

popCAST Episode 1.0 - Loose Frittatas and Scary Hilsons

Our pilot episode, featuring me, Phreaker, Touchdown, Vazra, and (a fashionably late) royalan (along with Vazduh's PopGAF tag). Truly an inestimably flawleSS roster.

Keep a few things in mind tbh:

- Your dear Leona had a horrible cold at the time of recording. I promise I'll be a better host in future episodes (and one with a better mic!) :p

- I basically cobbled this together with glue and tape, so the editing isn't exactly the most polished production. Never done anything like this before, so I'm learning as I go sistren!

- We recorded this a while back, so the discussion is not 100% current (ex. Britney's alberm news)

See it as a trial run lbr~

~Because I need your thoughts and opinions so that we can make the popCAST something for the entire community <3

~And because I want all ya'll to be on the show, so let me know if you want to join as a guest or a member of our (as of yet not final) main roster <3

tumblr_m36it7poNb1rrld4no1_250.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
HOWLING at Tulisa of all people being front and centre

Nasser

Ain't he only like 14

A mess

14? Um... Sweetie

Our pilot episode, featuring me, Phreaker, Touchdown, Vazra, and (a fashionably late) royalan (along with Vazduh's PopGAF tag). Truly an inestimably flawleSS roster.

- Your dear Leona had a horrible cold at the time of recording. I promise I'll be a better host in future episodes (and one with a better mic!) :p

- I basically cobbled this together with glue and tape, so the editing isn't exactly the most polished production. Never done anything like this before, so I'm learning as I go sistren!

- We recorded this a while back, so the discussion is not 100% current (ex. Britney's alberm news)

~Because I need your thoughts and opinions so that we can make the popCAST something for the entire community <3

~And because I want all ya'll to be on the show, so let me know if you want to join as a guest or a member of our (as of yet not final) main roster <3

Finally it's out, good job guys. Unfortunately I can't listen to it atm since I'm going through really difficult time mourning the loss of the original Make Me video. Please pray for me during this hard time.

rhandino

Banned
How can you mourn what was never alive though?

XuJuDAu.gif

EDIT: kii at this Demi Lovato dragging!

EDIT2: Taylor having a Britney styled meltdown... come on, you know that one was too unique too happen again
just like Blackout T_T

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
3 minutes in and im cackling already
justice for nelly furtado

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
How can you mourn what was never alive though?

XuJuDAu.gif

EDIT: kii at this Demi Lovato dragging!

EDIT2: Taylor having a Britney styled meltdown... come on, you know that one was too unique too happen again
just like Blackout T_T

Tell me it wouldnt be hilarious if Taylor loses her shit publicly and does something over the top?

I'm lowkey heated that I couldn't participate in the recording because of work. I'll make sure to try and give this a listen once I get some free time though!

rhandino

Banned
Tell me it wouldnt be hilarious if Taylor loses her shit publicly and does something over the top?
As much as anyone here.

Will be even more hilarious because she REALLY cares about her public image and not in the same level that the other pop girls care.

Oh well, here for the shaving and her clique of friends posting well meaning messages on Instagram.

If I had been on the podcast I would have been lost 3 mins in who the fuck is nelly furtado
!!!

Here, bless yourself a bit

They say that girl ya know she act too tough tough tough
Well it's 'til I turn off the light, turn off the light
They say that girl you know she act so rough rough rough
Well it's 'til I turn off the light, turn off the light
And I say follow me follow me follow me down down down down
'Til you see all my dreams
Not everything in this magical world is quite what it seems

Uj8Lwus.gif

I enjoyed it immensely. Is this going to be a weekly podcast? I found the length perfect. Vazra has a sweet voice.
Shame he's so evil!
I think we'll go bi
weekly
for a bit until I figure out how to iron out some technical kinks and (more importantly) some more music drops. Can't keep you gerls entertained by pre-Cenozoic música forever :p

Matt_

i need Koodo to return to us and provide gifs of the olympics like he did for London2012
specifically male gymnastics

MANUELF

Banned

Ley me heard it, if I heard any Britney dragging I will be coming for you guys

Top Bottom