• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

The Flop

Banned
we know who you do stan tho.

oXDiVgB.gif

The current biggest girl group in the world?

You did about Overwatch's one true Queen.

Mei.
tru. me(satan)i is not the queen tho.
me i IS NACCANER

mei is sidisgusting, if you pick mea you deserve to be DELTED from overwatch, mea should go elsewhere and fucking put up an ice wall in front of the fridge so that she can't eat anything and then she dies of starvation, she is literally the satan of overwatch, honestly disgusting, weever someone on the enemy team picks mei i make sure to specifically target them and ruin their day, mei is disgusting, blizzard should patch her out, trash!

meanwhile WIDOWMAKER is the queen of overwatch, literally and figuaratelyve,y she is a curlutral icon, she can headshot kill you instantly, she is french, when she says "no one can hide fro my site" and then fucks you up you know you fucked up, even if you're stupid satan cancer mei, stupid character meanwhile widow is basically to overwatch what POPGAF is to neogaf
GwvOlf7.gif

Yado

Well it sounds better than Nope, so there's that. I can probably find a couple more tracks on the album that are worse.

Vazduh

#RIPBeliebers is trending on Twitter. I tried to understand why, but... life's too short.

R.I.P. in piece.

Those friggin' fans, worse than Wand Erectioners used to be tbh. I'll never understand them.

yW3ls3V.gif

They need to chill the fuck down.

AVeTqRr.gif

After listening to this a few times, a few indisputable facts.

It's better than Donatella, Jewels N Drugs, Dope, Venus, Swine, Applause, Fashion!, and Gypsy. Kii @ it not making the cut tho.

A case could be made for Fashion and Gypsy I guess. And Venus is probably fun while under the influence of illegal substances.

But Applause is a steaming pile of shit through and through.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
If I had to say the best songs on ArtPop...I would probably say...Venus, Dope, Mary Jane Holland. Applause, Swine and Do What You Want are okay on the mood.

Top Bottom