• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Zutroy

Britney's impact on the naughties in undeniable, and anyone that tries to downplay it is delusional.

There's nobody else in pop those 10 years that had the pop culture impact that she did. We seen the her highs and lows played out in front of us all.

The fact that you can instantly recognise these performances from a slither of image below says it all.

DvT6Ud0.jpg

idwl

Britney's impact on the naughties in undeniable, and anyone that tries to downplay it is delusional.

There's nobody else in pop those 10 years that had the pop culture impact that she did. We seen the her highs and lows played out in front of us all.

The fact that you can instantly recognise these performances from a slither of image below says it all.

DvT6Ud0.jpg
I wish we could 'favorite' posts

Nasser

DvT6Ud0.jpg

God bless you

tumblr_nmiurwIBFD1ql5yr7o1_r2_500.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If we want to whitewash pop history and forget about Janet Jackson then sure Britney is original and impactful

Nasser

Of course bring race into pop music to act woke and all. No one ever denied Janet Jackson's impact on pop culture and especially on Britney. Even Britney never ever said she wasn't inspired by her (she still cites her as one of her biggest influences) You can clearly see it in her Stronger MV. But if you want to bring race to it than by all means go ahead but that definitely won't discredit Britney at all. I'm glad legend has most of you bothered to be quite honest 😂

Nasser sis pay the bitches no mind. Britney Spears is frankly too easy a target for us because of her circumstances but obviously she has had a great deal of impact on pop music or else we wouldn't be talking about her to this day. It's mostly a dissonant feeling for people because the fans tend to have a low bar for her at this point and if you aren't a legit fan of hers then it's easy to throw shade. Just do you and enjoy Glory. <3

Nasser sis pay the bitches no mind. Britney Spears is frankly too easy a target for us because of her circumstances but obviously she has had a great deal of impact on pop music or else we wouldn't be talking about her to this day. It's mostly a dissonant feeling for people because the fans tend to have a low bar for her at this point and if you aren't a legit fan of hers then it's easy to throw shade. Just do you and enjoy Glory. <3
This is more shady than anything else on this page

EDIT: holy shit is Gaga filming a new video???? &#128561;&#128561;&#128561;&#128561;

rhandino

Banned
Garret sis pay the bitches no mind. Lady Gaga is frankly too easy a target for us because of her circumstances but obviously she has had a great deal of impact on pop music or else we wouldn't be talking about her to this day. It's mostly a dissonant feeling for people because the fans tend to have a low bar for her at this point and if you aren't a legit fan of hers then it's easy to throw shade. Just do you and enjoy Cheek to Cheek. <3
rTLvrCq.jpg

MANUELF

Banned
Is this how Taylor Swift felt every time Katy said her something?

MrV4ltor

No snippet, multiple people saying debut at VMAs.
She was also a 2 radio stations yesterday, probably playing them the lead and handing over payola for that radio deal.

What if she performs at the VMAs and then releases the song the following Friday

If the performance is amazing and the song is catchy that would be the slickest marketing stunt ever

Make the bitches wait

Floridian

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves.

This is Gaga we're talking about.

How many concepts/videos/etc. has she scrapped already without explanation?

I'm not implying her next era will be a huge commercial success. Rather i'm just saying to keep the thread title currently relevant. It could've been done the same for Britney for all I care. Was just a suggestion.

I'm not implying her next era will be a huge commercial success. Rather i'm just saying to keep the thread title currently relevant. It could've been done the same for Britney for all I care. Was just a suggestion.
I'm just saying let's see if she actually returns tbh

I have a feeling September is going to turn into November real damn quick

rhandino

Banned
I refuse getting hyped but I sincerely hope that the single smashs a bit.

EDIT: Oh at those Katheryn rumors... yeah, #Pray4Gaga

Top Bottom