• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Does this look artsy fartsy to you?

CqEe7TAWcAAo3ZM.jpg:small
I mean, she'll step out in a slay look like that one day and then turn up looking like a Johnny Depp impersonator the next:

MrV4ltor

Some details about Perfect Illusion:
Dance Song
Produced by Tame Impala and Mark Ronson
'finds a sweet space in Mother Monster’s catalogue alongside some of her best dance floor anthems'
'touches the highest of highs and lowest of lows in a relationship gone wrong, thus, the perfect illusion'
Release mid-September

+

RookycK.png

Legend better come through!!!!

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Some details about Perfect Illusion:
Dance Song
Produced by Tame Impala and Mark Ronson
'finds a sweet space in Mother Monster’s catalogue alongside some of her best dance floor anthems'
'touches the highest of highs and lowest of lows in a relationship gone wrong, thus, the perfect illusion'
Release mid-September

+

RookycK.png

Legend better come through!!!!
Jesus Christ those tweets are so fucking dramatic...if anything I would be colorfully surprised if this was a smash hit. I just wish she would get back To The Fame Monster sound during her glory days.

The Flop

Banned
iHeart is hyping this single so hard...
They're saying that it's their favorite lead single of hers now...

giphy.gif

that's cause the iHeart stations will be playing it every hour. The Payola is already in affect, but come through queen, I would even bottom for her and I'm not even gay.

WaffleTaco

Gotta get those retweets from the thirsty gaga fans.

But let's talk about music for a change instead of talking about hype and empty promises. Which is your favourite single released this year so far?

Mine:
Brave Girls - Deepened

If I had to pick one...I really like Closer by the Chainsmokers feat. Halsey or One Dance, or Cheap Thrills...I don't even know...

that's cause the iHeart stations will be playing it every hour. The Payola is already in affect, but come through queen, I would even bottom for her and I'm not even gay.

What the fuck does that even mean??

llehuty

Of course the Trump supporter is stuck in 2009, when some people thought that Gaga had a penis or whatever. No idea why you all keep interacting with such evident troll.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mr Watson by Cruel Youth or Vroom Vroom by Charli XCX or Fantasy by Fei.

AOA should have made 10 Seconds their single tbh.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Of course the Trump supporter is stuck in 2009, when some people thought that Gaga had a penis or whatever. No idea why you all keep interacting with such evident troll.
Ignore function is quite good to evade the posts tbh. Neogaf++ also helps hides quotes even if it takes a bit time to work.

WaffleTaco

?

What does "bottoming" mean? Or are you asking something else?
Oh I know what bottoming is. The statement makes no sense because if you have sex with a "her" and you identify as "male" it's not gay...like even if she's wearing a strap on, it's not gay.
Mau ®;214042110 said:
Ya'll need to go back to drawing board if the best single ya'll can name from this year is "Cheap Thrills" smh.
Yeah...I'm kinda struggling with thinking of a single I really adored. I tend to listen to music for as long as someone has a pack of gum.(
This is similar to a quote from Johthan Franzen's "Freedom"
)So every couple weeks I'm listening to something new.
Oh I remember that...I honestly thought that too. I think there was some video of her getting off a four wheeler (it could have been someone else) and it looked like a penis...either way if she did have a penis and you had sex with her...and you were a guy...than it is technically straight sex.

Top Bottom