• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

MrV4ltor

Queen is looking v hot and v GP friendly in NYC

CqEe7TAWcAAo3ZM.jpg

MrV4ltor

Mau ®;213965541 said:
If Mark, Kevin and BloodPop are all involved in "Perfect Illusions" 😭😭😭

Mark and Kevin are pretty much confirmed.
BloodPop wasn't with them when they were in the studio together, so unless he added stuff later, he isn't on this single.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
“I want to make the best pop album of 2017” - Charli

Almost every track on her new album, she decided, would feature both SOPHIE and Stargate on production, like two sides of one super-brain. And they were all in one room — frequently alongside Noonie Bao and BloodPop

I definitely think that this is the most pop-commercial album I’ve made, which I love because I’ve always loved pop-commercial,” she says

Come To My Party is a title track, described as: At least a half-dozen hooks and micro-hooks stacked over the song’s three twinkling minutes

A. G. Cook, the head of PC Music is her creative director

Sophie, Stargate and BloodPop. CHARLI
giphy.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Charli and Noonie Bao cowrote a song with this chick name Raye, and it slays.

Raye - I, U, Us

It gives me True Romance teas.

And Charli also directed the video. What a talented artiste.

Edit: And iirc, Raye helped write Charli's next single.

Meowster

Gaga always looks SNATCHED at the beginning of eras and then slowly lets herself go as she spirals into insanity. Can't happen this time though, she has to look nice and pretty for the new FLOP movie with Bradley Cooper.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
charli does slay
pc music does not
we shall see how it goes
lmore trophy and less vroom vroom and the rest of that ep

Zutroy

Gag who? There's a new Britney single coming tomorrow, that's all that should be on your mind.

I'm here for new Gaga though if she's more about the music this era and less of the artsy fartsy.

rhandino

Banned
I mean, Gaga has lowered the bar so much that even if she release Applause Ver. 2 you all going to like it anyway while posting the usual "YAAAAAAAAAS" or "SLAY MAMA"

And now if you excuse me let me continue to drown my sorrows after the humiliation and defenestration that my country suffered in the Olympic games today.

H90xlbt.gif

I mean, Gaga has lowered the bar so much that even if she release Applause Ver. 2 you all going to like it anyway while posting the usual "YAAAAAAAAAS" or "SLAY MAMA"

And now if you excuse me let me continue to drown my sorrows after the humiliation and defenestration that my country suffered in the Olympic games today.

H90xlbt.gif

I might join you tomorrow as well as my exam results get announced then

im gonna drink my tears tonight
I'm gonna drink my tears and cry...

H90xlbt.gif

Lol at you guys thinking Gaga is going to smash after the mediocrity that was ARTPOP. Girl has been on a downward decline in relevance
and quality
since Fame Monster

now that she has a song coming out, you guys think she's going to do great, especially after wasting all of her good will post Superbowl? Perfect illusion is an apt title

giphy.gif

Nasser

Britney's new song is coming in a few hours. It's called 'Do You Wanna Come Over'. All I know about the song is that it's by the same people who helped with EMOTION.

Top Bottom