• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Mau ®;202591441 said:
POPGAF supports fake feminists, pedophile-endorsers and Azealia Banks. Stanning Keys is hardly the bigger issue here.

Don't forget opportunists who use victims to try and win awards

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Fad has never been honest that thing will do and say anything to get some quick lil headlines
including filming a rape scene with an alleged sexual predator for controversy
SKnHA6U.gif

who are yall talking about
gaga. funny how she's irrelevant, trashy, talentless etc yet this comm brings her up on the daily!
Fad has never been honest that thing will do and say anything to get some quick lil headlines
including filming a rape scene with an alleged sexual predator for controversy
SKnHA6U.gif
she didn't film a rape scene tho. DWUW was a mess but it was no more a rape scene than Wrecking Ball.

I mean sorry that your fave releases faux deep "im horny af" MVs that look like they were produced by a young Virgin who thinks that a manic pixie dream girl will be the solution to all his problems. BYE

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Being drugged and then having others do sexual acts to you while you are unconscious is borderline rape
not sure why a victim of rape would make light of a situation like that but I guess the headlines were more important

SKnHA6U.gif

Also that MV you mention is going to end up with more views than any Fad video :sorry:

Being drugged and then having others do sexual acts to you while you are unconscious is borderline rape
not sure why a victim of rape would make light of a situation like that but I guess the headlines were more important

SKnHA6U.gif

Also that MV you mention is going to end up with more views than any Fad video :sorry:
if we're talking popularity I guess Justin bieber > your fave let me know when he catches up with views
SKnHA6U.gif

They both have the same target audience anyway.
SKnHA6U.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Mau ®;202593553 said:
Katy is gonna end Fad so I don't know why ya'll getting so worked up.

SKnHA6U.gif

there is no gonna, she did already

speaking of JB how is it that he has had more longevity than Fad tho debuting around the same time
1sELz1d.gif

idk why you're calling her "Fad" when she's talked about a hell of a lot more than most of your flop faves, she won a Grammy just last year, received critical praise for her role on American Horror Story and has been featured at pretty much every major industry event in the past 2 years to a glowing reception.

But stay pressed I guess. Sorry that Katy looks like a literal hag every time she has to dress up for something. Sorry that Zayn doesn't have an authentic bone in his body. Sorry that Justin has an excellent marketing team behind him who perfectly manufactured his "apology" - remember just the other day when he was comparing himself to Prince?

But yes. Gaga is a Fad. Sorry that you live in some fucked up dimension where you honestly believe your delusions.

Gags is an execrable husk whose next album will either put the teacup back together again or break the shattered pieces into ashen dusT for all eternity

But she's no fad. She's basically the protogenesis of Pop-GAF and remained On The Brain even as she detoured into her Grand Lady Tour with Toilet Bidet and copulated with fleas like Ryan Murphy and Diane Warren.

Gaga is the Michael Jackson of our generation.

Before MJ dies (RIP King!) he was asked "what is it like to be the star of the world"

He simply replied with "I don't know, ask Gaga".

Queen <3

Zayn will be forgotten though in the years to come, he just has debut hype. Sorry :)

Zutroy

I went to a Dixie Chicks concert last night (they were amazing!)

At one point they did a cover of Bey's Daddy Lessons. Her impact is transcending genres!

Mau ®;202597853 said:
Lana went to see Rihanna at the ANTI World Tour.

Whew! I think she's the only major pop girl she stans &#10084;&#65039;
the Rhat should feel HONORED that Lanasus decided to bless her with her presencE.

looks like Lana's been having fun all of 2016, good for ha

the Rhat should feel HONORED that Lanasus decided to bless her with her presencE.

looks like Lana's been having fun all of 2016, good for ha

You're right, Rhat should be honoured that Lanasus is deciding to learn a lesson or two about stage presence and chooses Rhat as her mentor.

Qween Riri serving to the lessers &#128133;

Bladenic

I went to a Dixie Chicks concert last night (they were amazing!)

At one point they did a cover of Bey's Daddy Lessons. Her impact is transcending genres!

I wanna go see them if I can this summer

the way they had white america pressed since 2003 and spilled that scald way before the rest of america realized that GDub was garbage

Gags is an execrable husk whose next album will either put the teacup back together again or break the shattered pieces into ashen dusT for all eternity

But she's no fad. She's basically the protogenesis of Pop-GAF and remained On The Brain even as she detoured into her Grand Lady Tour with Toilet Bidet and copulated with fleas like Ryan Murphy and Diane Warren.
I'll accept this

Mau ®

JollyJoe
Banned

Whew. It seems shading Lana really is a bannable curse &#128514;

The Nintendo x Lady Gaga post was bannable on the grounds of extreme delusions

Expecting 10s across the board for THIS legendaRY Game!

Naughty Gods blessing us and showing the lessers how to make a video game... YAS KINGS!

PerchED, beyond ready for the slayage...

Tomb Raider who?

mariah-red-carpet.gif
JollyJoe two days ago: "I'm going to tone it down"

&#127773;

RIP tho :-:

This is accurate. The stakes have never been higher for my fave D:

JCX

Reminds me of the "Raise to heaven or fall to hell" quote from Nintendo pre-Wii.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
RUMOUR TIME:

So I met with an old mate yesterday, a friend of hers back in Northern Ireland (part of the UK for the uncultured, just across a small sea from Scotland) is the kid of the largest catering firm in the region, and apparently they've just signed an agreement to cater Calvin Harris' wedding.

disclaimer: please note that this information has changed more hands than the supposed bride to be and I will not be responsible for its accuracy.

Didn't Alicia Off-Keys steal somebody's husband? Steal some childrens father? Are we supporting homewreckers now?

I miss Kyon

Dany

Banned
RUMOUR TIME:

So I met with an old mate yesterday, a friend of hers back in Northern Ireland (part of the UK for the uncultured, just across a small sea from Scotland) is the kid of the largest catering firm in the region, and apparently they've just signed an agreement to cater Calvin Harris' wedding.
fucking gross

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Smdh at the misogyny here!

Not misogyny for not liking someone for intruding on a marriage. I'm not saying she's a bad person...but on spectrum of good and evil, it shifts more towards the evil side of things.

RUMOUR TIME:

disclaimer: please note that this information has changed more hands than the supposed bride to be and I will not be responsible for its accuracy.

I miss Kyon

That would explain why Taylor doesn't have an album coming out this year. Her excuse though of wanting to wait a while and change things up, is also a good one considering she has been working non-stop for almost ten years, had the best album of her career, lots of grammy's and became the current Queen of Pop.

Still a fake ass though

Not misogyny for not liking someone for intruding on a marriage. I'm not saying she's a bad person...but on spectrum of good and evil, it shifts more towards the evil side of things.
Not really. She didn't force anyone to do anything. Surely the guy who cheats is the evil one?

Meowster

Mau ®;202608205 said:
JollyJoe
Banned

Whew. It seems shading Lana really is a bannable curse &#128514;

The Nintendo x Lady Gaga post was bannable on the grounds of extreme delusions
Mess didn't he just come back last week?

Top Bottom