• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
JollyJoe
Banned

Ztwnk0w.gif

disclaimer: please note that this information has changed more hands than the supposed bride to be [...]
h9LTj3b.gif

Vazduh

rip JollyJoe

RUMOUR TIME:

So I met with an old mate yesterday, a friend of hers back in Northern Ireland (part of the UK for the uncultured, just across a small sea from Scotland) is the kid of the largest catering firm in the region, and apparently they've just signed an agreement to cater Calvin Harris' wedding.

LvUzHbA.gif

Taylor probably took notes from Bey & Jay and she's trying to create her own empire.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Can Taylor get pregnant and disappear from the music industry for 10 years to then try doing a comeback and flop miserably?

Anyone know when Bey's recording contract is up? I think these last 2 era's have proven that she can do it by herself and she's about to go the Prince route and be independent. The internet is about to kill the traditional recording industry, for good.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I like the new radiohead song
please gaga come back and save me from real music

cory64

Anyone know when Bey's recording contract is up? I think these last 2 era's have proven that she can do it by herself and she's about to go the Prince route and be independent. The internet is about to kill the traditional recording industry, for good.
She owns Lemonade, she's just dealing with Sony for convenience.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Sweeeeeeet! I'd like that to be P's legacy. Music should be owned by the musicians and also be profitable for them too. Lemonade still isn't streaming anywhere but Tidal right?
Right but at least you can buy it on other services...it's not like TLOP where you can't buy it, only stream it from tidal...even now you can only stream it, no buy.

Vazduh

NOT Kylie Jenner featuring on a trap song.

AxMXaNn.gif

Burberry Perry - Beautiful Day Ft. Lil Yachty, Kylie Jenner, Justine Skye and Jordyn Woods

This makes Kim's Turn It Up sound like a mas
s
terpiece.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway... let us rather enjoy this electropop gem instead.

Tegan and Sara - U-Turn (official video)
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Vazduh

The more things Bay-Z disclose, the more I suspect they're a fairly boring family. No cheating whatsoever, vanilla sex etc.

I bet Jay-Z washes the dishes and massages Bey's feet while they're watching trashy reality TV and eating junk food.

The more things Bay-Z disclose, the more I suspect they're a fairly boring family. No cheating whatsoever, vanilla sex etc.

I bet Jay-Z washes the dishes and massages Bey's feet while they're watching trashy reality TV and eating junk food.

I suspect this as well. But I figure as long as they keep tongues wagging, might as well feed into it and make that coin. No one wants to believe the truth when the lie is more salacious. Folk still out there think Bey ain't birth Blue Ivy despite photographic proof. If you can't beat em, might as well feed em.

MANUELF

Banned
I suspect this as well. But I figure as long as they keep tongues wagging, might as well feed into it and make that coin. No one wants to believe the truth when the lie is more salacious. Folk still out there think Bey ain't birth Blue Ivy despite photographic proof. If you can't beat em, might as well feed em.
Birth mother she isnt
Surrogate mother I believe so

Top Bottom