• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Jay-Z is supposedly working on a response to Lemonade. Isn't that cute? The Royal Family working together to entertain us.
Well that makes sense....release in the summer or the fall and you have pretty much a full year of Tidal grabbing news headlines, and exclusives. This would be especially true as why Kanye is working on another album (sometimes this summer) and Rihanna is supposed to have another album out as well. (Probably Novemeber)

gerls

What is the pop of tomorrow going to sound like? I want some experimentation all up in that bitch

I've been listening to a ton of Brazilian music lately, particularly Afro-Jazz and I think that sound is just so timeless and open to being hybridized with pop conventions.

Caetano Veloso

Milton Nascimento

Music almost 50 years old, yet still sounds so fresh and evocative and just transports you to another world.

I'm all trap'd out. Someone needs to tickle my minor chord fetish tbh

I really think Demi needs help. About 5 hours ago she just tweeted "is it worth it" and this coupled with her tendency to try and make everything about her kind of implies to me that she needs it. hope shes ok.

8TtxvCp.jpg

omg

the photoshop, i cannot

rhandino

Banned
Some of the things that are inside Prince vault are making me hot and bothered...

Please, whoever owns his state, Release. That. Shit.

I don't think I've ever put much thought to it before, and it probably just dawned on me today going through all his videos on youtube. But my fave brought you a new era, with a new look, a new wardrobe, a new sound, a new stage show, and a new tour EVERY YEAR. Straight from 84 to 93. Like... here I am in 2016 excited for a new Beyonce era and the fact that it just came 2 years after the last one. Like wow sis, come through.

Too bad it took his death for me to re-realize that my fave is at a whole different level than yours. I kind of makes me feel bad for you guys. However if theres one thing I wish he would have taken from your faves was to get his old ass hip fixed before becoming dependent on pain meds.

YtqT12l.gif

Why ya'll gagging so? She bring it to you every ball.

Zayn debuts straight in at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart with his debut solo effort, Mind of Mine. The set, released on March 25 through RCA Records, earned 157,000 equivalent album units in the week ending March 31 in the U.S. Of that sum, it sold 112,000 in pure album sales.
The standards album, released Sept. 23 on Streamline/Interscope/RPM/Columbia Records, sold 131,000 copies in the week ending Sept. 28, according to Nielsen SoundScan. It also hits No. 1 on both the Jazz Albums and Traditional Jazz Albums charts.
whew! isn't that the TEA! my fave's spin off jazz album sold more than your ex-one direction fave's debut! yet gaga's over? looks like your fave didn't even start!
EqQbkms.gif

At least there's one pop star whose team still pushes their image and sound on a semi-regular basis

xJHx7ww.gif

I hope she gives me what I need next era. I had to bump her down to the 'cute sometimes' level usually reserved for the likes of Selener Gonads and Justine Beaver.

Then I could pull up ARTPOP figures which did nearly double Zayn's?
In the end you're still comparing dumpster trash to the land fill. Doesn't seem like an endeavor worth anyones time.

Tokubetsu

katy b's honey out but y'all dont care because y'all dont realize dance music is the only true genre of music in 2016 bless up

All that interview confirms is that, as I suspected, Lauren is the superior one.

Supports Hillary. Judges the other one for even entertaining the notion of Trump. SLAY

Phreaker

Would you prefer she supported Trump?

BTW, I love that there is SO much Prince stuff on YouTube now. Some I haven't seen in eons, some I have never seen. I guess his "people" aren't taking stuff down anymore? Maybe they no longer have jobs? RIP Prince, but it's nice to have you on YouTube.

Top Bottom